• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erikmen

Bluelight Crew
Re-starting the thread here. :)

Had a productive morning despite of sleeping less that I should.
(Maybe I only need 5-6 hours of sleep)

Last edited:
It's a great day. Woke up. Didn't get high Got in touch with a peer support group for ptsdwhich is all military so they will understand
im a stubborn sob so. Ow I have it in my head there is no going back to drug binges

Reduced my taper again today .... Gettin' down there , yo !!
Aaaaand .....
50 posts on BL
Whut-whut !!

I feel good. I haven't had any opiates since Sunday morning and that was a quarter of a 5mg methadone so that barely counts. For whatever reason, l have had no withdrawal symptoms whatsoever! Also l got another job yesterday which will be about an extra 600 a week. I am going to save for a trip to Peru.

I haven't got high in weeks, I've been trying for years & I wont stop. Sobriety feels euphoric, I feel my old self coming back. Who I was before the drugs & I love it. The clarity is worth staying sober, if I can do it so can you.

^ Congrats JavBoston! Must be nice to love your old self!

Some days like today I remember how good being sober is. Coping with your emotions.

I have several job leads that are very promising and I also just realized I haven't thought about dope all day : ) Hope everyone has a great night.

I am starting to feel a really deep and intimate bond with my girlfriend. We are great friends as well as lovers and it is wonderful to be open and emotionally present with another human. I am excited for the future.

^Nice! That is a great feeling/amazing time in a relationship. I slept like a rock and it's a beautiful sunny day here in Cali. We have had torrential downpours lately, which is great because of the drought. Going to try to get a nice hike in today. Everyone have a lovely day!

Have scheduled my holidays for this summer. Now I can plan better.

1960's Pop Art exhibit at Philly Art Museum was fun tonight. Really cool to see some of the iconic Warhol stuff : )

So I had a great time last night at the Art Museum last night. But the recovery house I lived in had a fire around 1:30am. I have never been through a house fire and it is absolutely terrifying. Thankfully my housemates and I are all uninjured but a puppy didn't make it. I'm posting this in this section because I am sooooo glad that I am sober and able to deal with all of this with a clear head. I feel extremely grateful and lucky. We are being put up in Red Cross until we figure out our next move. Hope everyone has a great day!

Had a full day. Left earlier, went to the gym and slept for two hours. Feeling good and relaxed.

The best ingredient is being hungry they say. Well this proved to be true. I had the best spaghetti + meatballs I've ever eaten!! :)

Last edited:
So I wintered in this art studio and spring has finally sprung. Every Morning for the past week a horny bright red cardinal has been waking me up by singing his mating songs right outside one of the windows. His woman must have gotten all confused and made her way into the studio somehow. She panicked at first.. then landed on one of the rafters and looked right at me and I swear to god she chirped help. So I let her out. Be curious to see if the the bright red casanova is in his usual place tomorrow or if he is busy building a nest.

Status
Not open for further replies.