• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Wisdom Share some advice or pointers for the youngins out there.

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter
Kids, you know how people say don't believe everything you see?

The real saying should be "Don't believe everything you think". Your mind can and will miscalculate things into giving you the wrong idea.

schizopath

Moderator: Music
Staff member
Man, i wish I Was murican. Or maybe not, im doing just fine in this bich. Family borrowed money till trial for drugs. Casual. Detox after court

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter
@schizopath

what part of EU you from?

also, my mother spent her entire retirement fund to put me through 1-2 years of rehabs, inpatients and boarding schools. My mother also went to go pay for a window I broke when I was arrested for burglary. She paid for the window, gave the money back and extra. They dropped the charges. It's for this reason I do not have an adult record, since this occurred a few weeks before my 18th birthday. I love my mother..... I feel you man.

in any case I give you this "honorary 'murican" badge. wear it proudly

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter
@schizopath

I wish I could visit. I grew up in the desert and didn't see snow until I was 16 years old. I'm blessed in that I was able to travel to a lot of places in EU. I love the EU!

I love snow, you probably hate it... but I certainly experienced what constant cold weather was like when I was in the UK and Amsterdam (IN THE SUMMER!) - still love it xD

me visiting a country in cold weather but still having fun

schizopath

Moderator: Music
Staff member
Man, the snow is nothing
The - 20f weathers though...

Also if your parents are understanding and you have family history it might be better for them to know

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter
Man, the snow is nothing
The - 20f weathers though...

Also if your parents are understanding and you have family history it might be better for them to know

its the wind... the wind fucking sucks when its that cold

I remember Amsterdam be chillin and high as fuck then you step outside and you're sober in 3 seconds, they sky is dark grey and everybody is riding BIKES?????

wtf is that shit man

anything below 60F and sunny is cold as fuck to me lol

I'm a lil desert bitch tho

My people get skin cancer not cold weather

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
its the wind... the wind fucking sucks when its that cold

I remember Amsterdam be chillin and high as fuck then you step outside and you're sober in 3 seconds, they sky is dark grey and everybody is riding BIKES?????

wtf is that shit man

anything below 60F and sunny is cold as fuck to me lol

I'm a lil desert bitch tho

My people get skin cancer not cold weather

lol, 60F is short sleeves weather, man.

I grew up in Northern Illinois, 100 degrees in the summer and -40 in the winter (actually -40 is rare but 100 is not at all, and below 0 happens every winter). I used to ride my bike to class in college with inches of snow on the ground. Because it was faster, fuck spending 30 minutes in the cold if I could spend 7-10. I've lived in the mid-South for 14 years now, so I am more of a pussy about the cold than I was, but 60 degrees is still short sleeves weather.

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter
lol, 60F is short sleeves weather, man.

I grew up in Northern Illinois, 100 degrees in the summer and -40 in the winter (actually -40 is rare but 100 is not at all, and below 0 happens every winter). I used to ride my bike to class in college with inches of snow on the ground. Because it was faster, fuck spending 30 minutes in the cold if I could spend 7-10. I've lived in the mid-South for 14 years now, so I am more of a pussy about the cold than I was, but 60 degrees is still short sleeves weather.

I know I'm a weakling when it comes to temperature. For some reason my body has always had trouble maintaining it's temperature. I get cold really easily and overheat and sweat very easily. It's pretty annoying.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Me too, honestly, maybe just not quite as bad. NC has turned me into a pussy about the cold AND the heat, it's so temperate here, I used to be so much better at cold (but always struggled real bad in 90+ degree weather and strong humidity).