Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Deep Share a Secret

nznity

Bluelighter
hahaha i have done the same and also cause of the same situation. But she caught me out eventually "facepalm"
hahahahaha yeah. i cabn only do thatwhen i'm using condoms though and i get tired aswerll. once i even threw the condom away and told her i had already came. Immediately prepared a massive shot of morph(like 4 ampoules) and nodded off for teh rest of the night hahaha. i had already fuckde her like twice by this point though. And those were 30min+ seshs so i was tired and this was after a rave. so i was tired and just wanted to rest. hahahahha

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
deffooooooooo, m8 :p
I remember at a strip club the bouncer came up to me and told me to stop slapping the strippers asses soo hard they were complaining lmao but my hand Mark was indented in one of strippers asses shot was fun

nznity

Bluelighter
I remember at a strip club the bouncer came up to me and told me to stop slapping the strippers asses soo hard they were complaining lmao but my hand Mark was indented in one of strippers asses shot was fun
AHAHHAHAHA like branding a cow BUT WITH UR HAND XD

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
It was on my 21st birthday and my drug dealer took me... he was a cool dude man I miss him, but yeah he gave me my drugs and 200$ to blow and get lap dances

nznity

Bluelighter
It was on my 21st birthday and my drug dealer took me... he was a cool dude man I miss him, but yeah he gave me my drugs and 200$ to blow and get lap dances
i bet you felt on top of the world that day, hahaha nice way to pass ur 21st bday :p

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
I fucked a girl in the Auditorium... there was never anyone in there... It was her idea and the same day I lost my virginity. So not only did I graduate High School. I also lost my virginity there literally lmao

nznity

Bluelighter
No jokes and we got caught out as other students of my class or college in general saw us one day having coffee in the mall and we were a bit too friendly with each other and so the other students that saw us reported it. Jealous MOFO's
good experience nevertheless, was she young and hot though? or at least a MILF or idk a hot 35 year old cougarrrr haha

nznity

Bluelighter
I fucked a girl in the Auditorium... there was never anyone in there... It was her idea and the same day I lost my virginity. So not only did I graduate High School. I also lost my virginity there literally lmao
i lostm my virginity in a 10$ hotel, with a girl 5 years older than me,it was a ketamine, cocaine, morphine fueled encounter. And i fucking had to get her pregnant on the first time ever i fucked in my life. LOL

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
I also had an EX girl always sit at my lunch tables after we broke up. Everyday I would give her the stare of Pure Evil so she wouldn’t say shit to me lol. You’re my Ex go away... I don’t want you around me while I eat and socialize with my buddies lol