Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Deep Share a Secret

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter
I once bought an ounce of coke when I was 15 and cut it 50/50 with tylenol. It was ALREADY heavily cut. Ended up being maybe 15-20% coke, mostly tylenol. I suddenly became the most hated kid in the school after selling it to almost everyone. Luckily I dropped out of that highschool and moved out of state.

Have you ever bought coke that was so bad people literally refused free lines????? yeah... that's what I was known for.

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter
I once was good friends with a homeless man named James and we would speedball underneath streets in the tunnels. He was actually a really nice guy. He was about 40 years older than me....

We would get fucked up and sell newspapers on street corners for a few bucks an hour.

nznity

Bluelighter
I once was good friends with a homeless man named James and we would speedball underneath streets in the tunnels. He was actually a really nice guy. He was about 40 years older than me....
WOW my Man ii read speedball AND Fking had a flashback when i was in a McDonald's batjroom stall AND had the best speedball i ever had un my life. Super high quality cocaine ANd a pure Pharma norph ampoule. I nailed the ratio perfectly that time, i think it was 150mg of 80% cocaine ANd 20mg puré morphine. It felt like my whole body was Cumming. I stood there for 2 mins feeling the Metallic trsin plus the morphine.... God i felt invincible that time. Thabks for Reminding me of that day hahaha cheers snafu

nznity

Bluelighter
Getting out of McDonald's AND lighting up a marlboro red. My life was complete that day. 2014...

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter
WOW my Man ii read speedball AND Fking had a flashback when i was in a McDonald's batjroom stall
We would speedball in the tunnel on the corner of swan and sunrise next to the McDonalds rofl

Tons of shit went down in those tunnels.... there would be this weird tweaker couple that would constantly be fucking down there on their break from McDonalds

man I miss speedballing such a fucking orgasm like you describe

glad I don't do it anymore though <3

DopeM

☔ Rain Man ☔
One of mine is that until recently I was a kleptomaniac in supermarkets and department stores.

It started just cos I was broke so often, and it was either pinch some food or sit in the street with a hat and a sign.

But once I realised how easy it was, I went a bit beserk. This was when I was still with my ex and he encouraged me (or, sometimes, bullied me...like, "can you just sort of pocket this portable phone charger"?

The only thing to be said for me is that I made a point of never shoplifting from little shops or places where I knew the staff.

But I must've ripped off Coles-Myer to the tune of at least $20,000.

Since I've been single again (and the unemployment benefit has been doubled because of COVID) I've stopped. It's sort of too demoralising.

The only thing I refuse to pay for on principle is water.
I just shared your secret with the local authorities

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter
Here's another secret...

when I was 14 and still a virgin there was this cute girl in my group of friends, I had a huge fuckin crush on her

IDK who talked to who, but my friends convinced her to take my virginity. She literally came up to me one day and was like "Uhh, so I guess I'm supposed to take your virginity or something?". I was like "Uhh oh ok".

A few days later we were at a party, she took me into this bedroom alone. She literally straddled me and was snorting lines of adderall off my chest. I was such a fucking idiot I didn't get the message somehow. I didn't make a move, and she left disappointed.

I still cringe thinking back on this fucking almost 20 years later....

I ended up losing my virginity a few months later to a girl I wasn't attracted to. I actually lost my virginity and broke a girls heart (she ran out of my house half naked, crying) in the same night.

I'm the epitome of a fuck up.

Atelier3

Bluelighter
Here's another secret...

when I was 14 and still a virgin there was this cute girl in my group of friends, I had a huge fuckin crush on her

IDK who talked to who, but my friends convinced her to take my virginity. She literally came up to me one day and was like "Uhh, so I guess I'm supposed to take your virginity or something?". I was like "Uhh oh ok".

A few days later we were at a party, she took me into this bedroom alone. She literally straddled me and was snorting lines of adderall off my chest. I was such a fucking idiot I didn't get the message somehow. I didn't make a move, and she left disappointed.

I still cringe thinking back on this fucking almost 20 years later....

I ended up losing my virginity a few months later to a girl I wasn't attracted to. I actually lost my virginity and broke a girls heart (she ran out of my house half naked, crying) in the same night.

I'm the epitome of a fuck up.
Have we had a ‘Losing Virginity Under Age 15 Horror Stories’ thread yet? That’d be almost as good as this one.