Votes: 2 33.3%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
So Cameron Monaghan who plays Ian is leaving the show as well, apparently.

Interesting! I wonder how they'll get rid of his character. I liked his early portrayal of being bipolar because it brought more awareness to it, but they don't know what to do with Ian anymore after the "Gay Jesus" thing.

It makes sense for him to leave at this point.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if more departures start popping up. Fiona and Ian. The shows either going to change drastically or they'll just call it quits. Like I said, I think it would be smart for them to start from scratch. Look at what they have then reset.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if more departures start popping up. Fiona and Ian. The shows either going to change drastically or they'll just call it quits. Like I said, I think it would be smart for them to start from scratch. Look at what they have then reset.

They should just call it quits, to be honest. A nine season run is absurdly long by today's standards. Maybe one final season if they have something special in mind with regard to concluding Frank or Ian's story or something. But no more.

I ended up watching the rest of season 9 up to this point, poor Fiona! She really tried to make everything work and do better for herself. God, I'm going to miss her and her shitty luck with men. Makes me feel a tad better about my own dating life.

The finale is January 20th. There's such a long break until the final episode of this season. I'm guessing the writers are scrambling for material...who knows.

Edit: Just read Episode 7 was the midseason finale. There will be 7 more episodes when the show comes back January 20th to complete season 9.

Last edited:
Anyone watching season 9? There's 2 episodes left. This is old school Fiona where she's back to drinking and getting arrested. She's being an obnoxious pain in the ass, really. She's not my favorite anymore. I'm just interested to see how they finally get rid of her character this season.

V and Kev are hilarious, they're my favorite part of the show.

Hate to bump an old thread, but new episode of Shameless came out today!