• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadiest spot you've done drugs... Vs solar eclipse

Snorting oxy in a hospital bathroom with cops right outside the door interrogating people because my good friend was pretty much dead from an overdose a few doors down. Shitty thing to do and sketchy AF but in that situation the pain needed numbing immediately.

I’ve smoked crack with random crackheads right on the street in full view of cops. Smoked cannabis just about everywhere. I’ve taken hits many times in bathrooms only to have security or a cop busting in as I’m casually walking out.

I’ve shot dope and nodded out in broad daylight in a busy parking lot where every could see us. So busy in fact that my dope buddy’s dad saw him nodded out in the passenger seat and I woke up to his dad knocking on my window. Thank god him and not a cop.

Most drugs can be done just about anywhere depending on the ROA, but cannabis is usually the one to get you most easily busted.

-GC

Omg cant beleive i forgot about this one one day everyone decided to go on a bus journey the only catch is we sit at the back sniffing coke and mcat discreetly and just staying on the bus was ok

Shadiest spot I've ever done drugs. Well, there's been a few shady spots I've done drugs, but the worst was probably when I had a shot of heroin in a porta potty on a construction site.

I had absolutely no legit reason to be there. But I was really sick, had my drugs, and would have had to wait another 20 minutes or so before I could find a safe, private plate to do them. Faced with that despiration, I started looking for anywhere I could have my shot sooner. When I noticed a construction site. There were people there, but they were far away from the porta potties. So I snuck in there when noone was looking to have my shot.

Similar situation to that was also when I had my shot behind some dumpsters and shit pretty much in the open. I was very concerned about someone seeing me. It was in the evening, but still light out. Fortunately I got away with it.

Other that those two which stick out in my mind, the rest are mainly just shooting up in a public restroom or in my car or in a secluded area in a public building. All of which I'd consider relatively tame.

Usually I'd use either at home or in my car. But after my heroin addiction cost me both of those, that's when most of the above situations happened.

Probably in the toilets at my doctors office plus in the toilets while in hospital.
I snorted 3-FPM on public transport once (really stupid).

wow just wow.. did you mean to throw it back up to? Does that always work?
Yeah, I thought I might as well try, there were no cameras and it wasn't more than 45mins. Thought it'd be my last for a while but was released 5 or so hrs later on 'own recognizance '.

Shadiest spot I've ever done drugs. Well, there's been a few shady spots I've done drugs, but the worst was probably when I had a shot of heroin in a porta potty on a construction site.

I had absolutely no legit reason to be there. But I was really sick, had my drugs, and would have had to wait another 20 minutes or so before I could find a safe, private plate to do them. Faced with that despiration, I started looking for anywhere I could have my shot sooner. When I noticed a construction site. There were people there, but they were far away from the porta potties. So I snuck in there when noone was looking to have my shot.

Similar situation to that was also when I had my shot behind some dumpsters and shit pretty much in the open. I was very concerned about someone seeing me. It was in the evening, but still light out. Fortunately I got away with it.

Other that those two which stick out in my mind, the rest are mainly just shooting up in a public restroom or in my car or in a secluded area in a public building. All of which I'd consider relatively tame.

Usually I'd use either at home or in my car. But after my heroin addiction cost me both of those, that's when most of the above situations happened.
Done this too many times, even had my favorite one near the dope spot. Tired of ppl banging on McDonald's stall. He he