• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Sexual Side effects of suboxone/Klonopin

I'm only 28. And all my meds are prescription . I don't take clonidine though.? I take klonopin for anxiety. Actually last nite I was able to ejaculate twice , so weird . I don't get it ?

It's weird I take 8 mgs of sub daily and 2-3 mgs
Of benZos and 5-10 mgs of adderal daily
I'll get an erection, and it'll be like super
Hard. But after about five mins or so I start to lose it
. I found that if I just stop, rather than getting frustrated
And chill for like 5 mins. Then I'm able to maintain
The erection and even ejaculate 2 out of
3 times. I used to be on 120 mgs of
methadone , and I could never come... Ever
. Suboxone is way better. Give this method a shot
The key is staying calm, and having an understanding
Partner

Hey how u doin i take 3mg of klonopin a day for aniexty/panic attacks started to get worse when i came off h so i needed something for the aniexty first i was on lorazapam that didnt really work for me then alrazopam which worked for me the best but then i seen a diff doctor and she put me on kpinz instead 1mg 3 times a day and im also down to about 4mg of a 8mg sub a day but with taking the 4mg worth of sub and the 3mg in kpinz will that kill my sex drive i use to be horny all the time even when i was on h couldnt ejaculate really but still was horny and could get it up but now that im off h for just about a year now and im on the 3mg of kpinz and about 4mg of subtex i have lost my horniness and just dont have the desire to masteubate or have sex is this normal which of the prescribed drugs are doing this to me it kinda sucks i miss my horniness lol is it the mixture of the both or is it the kpinz or subutex ? I want to be a normal dude again in that department i can i guess force myself but i just dont have that desire anymore like i use to and it sucks anybody else feel this way ?