• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Sexual response to an IV meth rush and high

flowersonfire

Greenlighter
Sooooo...... I am hoping some of you, esp women, will share a bit of info here. I had some things told to me today that really shredded me - so I wanted to know if you feel sexual stimulation from the Rush and what your response is. When I feel the warmth start in my chest, I tend to respond saying a breathy "nice" or "warm" or "Mmmmm" and if it was a great shot - those warm tingles go through my body like electricity - I squirm and writhe, talk about the warmth - and lets face it - I end up wet. It feels amazing, it's 'foreplay' I giggle, and I get air-headed and if all is well, I enjoy that "All About Me" time and in about 20 mins or so I wanna jump my guy and thank him for the pleasure by offering some in return - so, that's my sexual response to a good meth rush! I fukkin love it. Today however, one of many things I was told was that I should not be expressive during my rush, just stay quiet and enjoy it. I have used often enough where I guess the sound effects have become annoying? Well, ummm, sorry, but I feel good, and when I'm feelin good I am expressive.
Sooo that is how I roll with it - and after being told such negative things I find myself with the desire to know what other people's sexual response to an IV Meth rush is? (Sorry for the added drama but Ouch! From high to low in about 2 mins) Just generally speaking, or anything you'd share. I'm not being pervy. I guess after today I wanna know if I'm a weirdo with my response
Thanks! Enjoy and stay safe!

I actually have got this from IV methamphetamine, like immediately hard....my buddy actually ejaculated in his pants from a high dose of IV meth as well