• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex...what women want? Tell me.

In my experience (as a male) in a sexual relationship or encounter (this can vary wildly) women want different things.
In just a fun fuck, I've found that a lot don't want to be went down on (although I tend to convince them), they want fun and not too much stroking and gentleness, they wanna be fucked! Like properly banged, but not at the cost of endurance if possible.
In a relationship, all of the above, but everyone is different, so I've found what women want here is openness and intimacy and to explore their own unique turn ons with someone they trust.
God I miss my late partner. She was a sexual genius, no shit. I worshipped her.

Again, it's really hard to answer this question without sounding arrogant or stupid, as everyone is different, and feels different at different times. The same person may want different things on different days. But as a rule, confidence, sense of humour, honesty, and making sure you enjoy yourself too and showing her so are pretty universal truths in my experience.

Can anyone tell me what women wants besides..sex
What women, or just people in general, want varies from person to person. The only real way to know what someone wants whether it’s regarding a relationship, food, lifestyle, etc. is to directly ask them. What specifically are you searching for an answer to? If there’s someone you have an interest in, attempt to get to know them and it is likely their wants, needs, and desires will surface through general conversation. In regard to basic human wants such as security and consistency, the desires for these things can vary widely. Someone may seek consistency in a relationship whether that means they want someone to regularly be mentally/emotionally present for them or they may want to be with someone who regularly defies/cheats/becomes insecurely jealous. In both instances the circumstances provide a sense of definitive and predictable consistency, but the context varies widely. It all comes down to personal preference. If you are looking for a general guide to follow when approaching or enticing women, there sadly isn’t one because our experiences as people are always going to be different in perception, reaction, and interpretation.

Can't speak for every woman, but I personally place the most value on the obvious kindness, honesty, supportiveness, thoughtfullness and above all, how interesting I find our conversations. Kinda sounds shitty spelt out, but If you're not the kind of person I can talk math and or play music with I'll almost certainly loose interest. In short I like dating emotionally compatible intellectual piers. Of coarse most women arn't gonna be huge superficial nerds, but having just the right amount of stuff in common can't hurt.

As far as emotional compatablility, which is probably what you wanted information on, you'll know it when you see it. And believe me, you will most likely see it quite a few times.

And I know you said "aside from sex", but if you're bad at sex that matters a lot. To me anyway.

And I know you said "aside from sex", but if you're bad at sex that matters a lot. To me anyway.

Sex isn't everything, but it plays a huge part. Bad sex is a dealbreaker for me. I had an ex who wasn't necessarily "bad", but I was always left feeling unsatisfied and craving more! I tried to rationalize it "He's so nice. He's a good guy.", etc It doesn't matter. If my needs aren't being met, staying with that person is a waste of time. No point in dragging it out. I had to learn that.

Can anyone tell me what women wants besides..sex

ace-of-base-1d.jpg

Is another baby

Women want everything I'm not it seems.
Women these days sure don't want a person with a long standing heroin addiction, a love of dog memes & a religious faith based around Catholic folk saints, what the hell is wrong with them huh?

Women these days sure don't want a person with a long standing heroin addiction, a love of dog memes & a religious faith based around Catholic folk saints, what the hell is wrong with them huh?

They just don't appreciate you

In this world, of 7.53 billion, there are thousands of people looking for exactly that.

One of my dad's good friends is an addict with bipolar disorder and can't hold down a job. He has a wife that loves him very much and they met at his worst.

Some people are saints and see past all that, and want to help you be the best you you can be.

In this world, of 7.53 billion, there are thousands of people looking for exactly that.

One of my dad's good friends is an addict with bipolar disorder and can't hold down a job. He has a wife that loves him very much and they met at his worst.

Some people are saints and see past all that, and want to help you be the best you you can be.

Yeah and my vagina is like a magnet for fuck ups. For some reason, they're more appealing to me.

Not at all! There are some of us who never ever want children.

Someone with a great sense of humour is a major turn on. A guy who makes me feel safe and secure, not someone unpredictable and getting into trouble.
Most importantly, someone who understands monogamy/loyalty and isn't so weak to sleep with another woman who gives him a little attention. I can't stand weak men like that.
I like your attitude. Attitude is everything would you agree?