• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sex, or E - if you had to make a choice?

Sex or E - if you had to make a choice?

• same as last time - sex

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • same as last time - E

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Sex

Votes: 108 70.6%
  • E

Votes: 20 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sex, without a doubt....

pills get good, then shitter and shitter...sex is always good if its done right :)

regardless of whether it's E or Sex, my jaw always ends up sore :(

nezo said:
regardless of whether it's E or Sex, my jaw always ends up sore :(

oh nezo you left yourself wide open with that comment ;):p

must....resist.....

[edit : that is so '03]

twominds said:
Id take Ketamine and oxycontin over sex though and have before.:\

14.gif

Last edited:
sex is generally better, although as long as it is "making love" sorta sex, or good sex with an open-minded partner, or hot animalistic sex, or any other sort of sex that is fun and pleasant and mutually consenting... if its dodgy sex or bad sex... id probably rather have a good pill than a dud root. Then we get to rape, and that is always BAD.

but if i had to choose between the best sex or the best pill, i'd always and without doubt choose SEX.

Cohaa.

Sex (for me) is bonding with my lover, and creating something beautiful. MDMA is just lying on the floor twitching and watching the lasers. Hardly comparable.
You took the words right out of my mouth!

sex...but this is dependant. if i was choosing between a night of casual sex or a night out with good pills and my best friends...well, e wins. but if i were so lucky as to gain a girlfriend, i'm sure *that* kind of sex would win hands down :)

I guess its a fine line. If it were a big forever choice and I could only have one option or the other ever ever again.. sex goddamn, e is pissy in comparison, but free e or a quick fuck? a quick fuck walks up everyday, free e however does not.

but mabye I'm just stingy.

Hahaha... Sex with ANYONE now or E... Hmm, I choose E :(...

Sex with someone I've had before and I know there good then it'd be Sex...

Same as last time.... sex all the way baby!

You eventually build up a tolerance to E. Never heard of anyone building up a tolerence to sex ;) (oh I guess except in long-term relationships :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.