• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Sex drive gone from regular cocaine use? Please help

ants

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

When I say regular, I pretty much mean at least 1g once every two weeks for the past 3 years.

Is it possible this could have gradually killed my sex drive? I also take propranalol but I had times where I've been on this and my sex drive has been fine.

I'm avoiding all drugs and alcohol for at least a month (currently day 5) so I guess I'll find out but could anyone provide me with more info? I know 1g every two weeks isn't a lot but it's the regularity and the long-term use.

Thanks in advance for the replies. When I see a hot girl at the mo, I just don't have that urge to slam her. (with my wang)

:(

Propranolol is a bitch in its own, but the yayo isn't helping. You are taking two drugs that effect the heart. IMO, at the very least, I personally would dial the cocaine down a bit.

How so? I've been taking for years and not really noticed much problems (only 40mg a day)

Weirdly I have the occasional time where I take MDMA and BAM - sex drive is back. Then I'll go and take coke or MDMA again and it's gone. Seems like I'm messing with my dopamine receptors too much? I can understand propranalol affecting being able to get a hard on but I think it would be much less likely to make you lose your sex drive.

Last edited:
imagejpeg
it's probably the propanol.' Still take this combo your doing seriously.

Everyone is different. I used cocaine mainly for sex enhancement a lot of people tend to get the opposite and no sex drive, I believe a lot of the problem is anxiety caused. By cocaine caused people not able to focus , physically I think anyone can get enhancement given the scenario situation and comfort level with partner

Everyone is different. I used cocaine mainly for sex enhancement a lot of people tend to get the opposite and no sex drive, I believe a lot of the problem is anxiety caused. By cocaine caused people not able to focus , physically I think anyone can get enhancement given the scenario situation and comfort level with partner

I agree. There is still that " take a break point". You chill a bit and things tend to straighten up a bit.