• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex and the COVID-19 LOCKDOWN STORIES

LAAaaMe. I was looking for "fucked on the fire escape in public view; too many people afraid of the china virus to stop us".

But I <3 you wolf and thanks for contributing. :D

I could be fucking A right now B tomorrow as well but C everyone afraid of CORONA VIRUS and D my D is swelling up on a daily basis about to bust itself out in a nap. :|

fucking BETTER JERK IT TONIGHT, gah. :|

lol dudes still hitting me up tho

this 4 real

least he know i got the COVID ain't afraid of that shiii

friends do hit me up all of them know that I think I have COVID 19 so I don't feel guilty.

I would NOT lie about something like this, etc. and half my friends accept "mild infection -> not very contagious; we were already hanging out recently" or "you're not a covid19 patient CPT"... so I don't feel like the bad guy here.

Only hooked up 1x since the panic.

Last edited:

acting like you’re unafraid is so not sexy right now
Got a story for you guys but don't feel like I can post it right now. It involves a series of near death experiences.

Could be *getting some right now* but am not because I don't want to go out (so I can "do the right thing", etc)... *sigh* at least I'm being socially responsible.

Last edited:
Just don’t be fuckin those bat eatin wongs and should be ok👍🏻
btw it has been pointed out to me that "China virus" was potentially racist (even though I fucking hate trump and pals... and am not racist)

so I went back and urban dictionary'd "Wong"

1. A particularly lascivious bastard
2. One who engages in non-discreet ogling of the opposite sex

110% pure wong here. "A particularly lascivious bastard" is like the best four word sentence that has ever described me to a T.

#2 fits too because I'm so gay I figure the ladies just like the attention and know I'm not really all about them ;)

yeaaaa I'm a wong.

I'm so not racist I can't tell what is racist and people like alasdairm have to tell me "this word is racist" then I feel bad for using it.

If you meant anything racist by it, please don't do that here it's all LOVE <3 :)

and quite frankly I like you soso and you cheered me up with this comment :)

not a warning TO YOU soso but ANYONE who IS TRYING to be racist, because, I can't even tell anymore. You feel me?

<3 thanks for contributing to the thread soso :)

COVID 19 HOOK UP STORIES

Featuring YOURS TRULY

Went to an amazing place with an amazing guy. With the COVID. Spreading that shit like AIDS to a pair of lungs NEAR YOU™

Just kidding I'm sure I'm alright or have a mild infection. I didn't create it in a US sponsored Chinese dissident germ warfare lab so don't blame me OK I'm just living my life bro. Might also just be the flu or whatever. Either way, zero fucks given. Zero.

Had alright sex but was not well mentally.

Then had sex with someone else and it was... mind blowingly amazing. It was atypical for me but we got each other off in a very manly way without going into DEETS. It was... ridiculously hot. Like 10,000,000x better than most sex I've had. It was one of those orgasms I almost passed out / blacked out during, groaning like a monster/animal/beast. After I came I stayed fully hard, fucked them till they came and they were just covered in jizz. Totes hot.

btw I did eat a lot of ass ... I tend to like doing that and ...

turns out it's a bad idea. Lol. Well I'm already "covid 19 positive" or WHATEVER, right, and I'm not sweating it.

But damn.

Specifically thank you @CoastTwoCoast for posting about this, I hope you and your loved ones and friends and community are well, and am sending lots of peace and love to everyone during this time. <3

COVID 19 HOOK UP STORIES

Featuring YOURS TRULY

Went to an amazing place with an amazing guy. With the COVID. Spreading that shit like AIDS to a pair of lungs NEAR YOU™

Just kidding I'm sure I'm alright or have a mild infection. I didn't create it in a US sponsored Chinese dissident germ warfare lab so don't blame me OK I'm just living my life bro. Might also just be the flu or whatever. Either way, zero fucks given. Zero.

Had alright sex but was not well mentally.

Then had sex with someone else and it was... mind blowingly amazing. It was atypical for me but we got each other off in a very manly way without going into DEETS. It was... ridiculously hot. Like 10,000,000x better than most sex I've had. It was one of those orgasms I almost passed out / blacked out during, groaning like a monster/animal/beast. After I came I stayed fully hard, fucked them till they came and they were just covered in jizz. Totes hot.

btw I did eat a lot of ass ... I tend to like doing that and ...

turns out it's a bad idea. Lol. Well I'm already "covid 19 positive" or WHATEVER, right, and I'm not sweating it.

But damn.

Specifically thank you @CoastTwoCoast for posting about this, I hope you and your loved ones and friends and community are well, and am sending lots of peace and love to everyone during this time. <3
Were you at a bath house or sex club? I hope you recover from the coronavirus and that you did not infect others with it or anything else...

Were you at a bath house or sex club? I hope you recover from the coronavirus and that you did not infect others with it or anything else...
No.

I'm pretty sure that's a bad idea for more than one reason... I'm imagining like... maybe a dozen plus reasons.

Strong harm reduction.
If you can't quit, use less. I'm not fucking MORE people as a result of covid-19. Less. It is KILLING my sex life but I'M ALRIGHT WITH THAT FOR NOW. :(

I'd made a regrettable mistake just as the seriousness of the situation started to really become palpable.

I got a BJ from another woman and ive bene in acommitted loving relationship for about 3 years and its been just guilt, guilt guilt.

I get tested friday and have been avoiding sexual contact, but the regret and syress was absolutely NOT worth it. It was a decision I made fuelled by RC stims. Ive somwn off all those fucking things as they make me a sexual deviant, just after they mKe my life so much more manageable and care free.

It was a big turning point in self development, gettin tested friday with no suspicions that I've contracted anything, but this has reinforced my need to abstain from stims. They make me into a sexually moralless, compulsive piece of shit. Its been a lot of guilt and soul searching.

I doubt I"ll EVER consider anything like that again. I love my woman to bits. But stim fuelled fetishes are absolutely another beast. This was a wake up call for me. Mever, ever again. Fuck that shit.

To each their own, just be as safe as possible and tey to practice safe sex as much as possible. We're all human.
I"m just a compulsive, rotton piece of shit is all.
urge to have relations during crisis like this = might be an evolutionary instinctual behavior

don't blame yourself it'll be ok

avoid the stims like you said

i like sober sex better. pot/sex is enough for me. not in a relationship.

self-blame leads to relapse with drug use, i imagine same w/ infidelity (i wouldn't know, i either go monogamous, open relationship or am single and get my groove on in any situation...) but if that's the case

self-forgiveness, neutral understanding of the phenomena and better planning = A +

don't get down on yourself w/ thoughts, words or otherwise it'll just reinforce the cycle it really will

stay safe and love yourself it'll be ok <3

We're all human.
I"m just a compulsive, rotton piece of shit is all.
No you're just human. We're all human.

It will be ok.

Perhaps you may be compulsive, but don't be the judge of that

avoid derogatory words. You're not rotten. You're not a piece of shit.

It'll be ok. I promise.

If you can't quit, use less. I'm not fucking MORE people as a result of covid-19. Less. It is KILLING my sex life but I'M ALRIGHT WITH THAT FOR NOW. :(

People are fucking dying... Your sex life isn't more important than people's lives. Just because you don't care doesn't mean you should be putting other people at risk.

I live with my girlfriend, but we haven't had even as much sex as usual. She's been depressed about her family in Florida and I've been bouncing between hyperactive and lethargic, so the mood isn't really there. I'm generally very restless, so being stuck at home is no fun. We still get along well and enjoy each other's company, but there's been a lot more consoling than fucking lately.

Also I need a new weed hookup now. Dispensaries are on lockdown. Ugh.

I live with my girlfriend, but we haven't had even as much sex as usual. She's been depressed about her family in Florida and I've been bouncing between hyperactive and lethargic, so the mood isn't really there. I'm generally very restless, so being stuck at home is no fun. We still get along well and enjoy each other's company, but there's been a lot more consoling than fucking lately.

Also I need a new weed hookup now. Dispensaries are on lockdown. Ugh.
<3

I've been depressed 'cuz family too and a lot of people are in shock/fear/etc who are on the younger flip side of the coin. <3

I know that can mess with it, but keep your friendship/love alive ok <3 <3

Consoling over fucking is great

My dispensary isn't down but DUE TO CORONA it's not like you can easily go get it, or anything. Sucks.

Still a very mild cough and everything feels back to normal. If that was covid19, I am glad I self-quarantined and did my best not to spread it around.

110% of symptoms gone after a bit more sleep.

Had a lovingly hot and bootylicious guy come thru. He didnt seem to be doing the germaphobia as hard as I was. Gotta wash those hands for 20 seconds with running water and soap. Gotta stay fresh.

Been 3 years for me now

As much as it’s be nice to get laid I just haven’t even bothered trying these last few years... who needs to get laid when your fucked as it is lol

Romantically
Not frantically

Sex fantastically
call it happy

Me love you long time
Sea cove of moon shine

It's been a long time
Since we stopped

I got "sick then better" rapidly.

Am starting to think covid-19 is mutating and yes you can get it again and no it won't be the end of the world if it wasn't the first time around.

Thinking.

The person I was with is reporting less symptoms (not surprising as I have HYPERTENSION and DO SMOKE CANNABIS unrepentant as shit about it) so am not surprised.

I got "sick then better" rapidly.

Am starting to think covid-19 is mutating and yes you can get it again and no it won't be the end of the world if it wasn't the first time around.

Thinking.

The person I was with is reporting less symptoms (not surprising as I have HYPERTENSION and DO SMOKE CANNABIS unrepentant as shit about it) so am not surprised.
Are you sure you have or had the coronavirus? I had what I thought was the new Chinese coronavirus such as coughing, a runny nose, and shortness of breath, feeling hot, and other issues and it was allergies and insomnia.

I had a different type of coronavirus in 2012>2013. My housemate did not know he was sick at first and I did not have close contact with him as he would hole up in his room and watch UFO documentaries on YouTube and meditate, and the next thing you know myself and everyone else in the house was sick with a fever, shortness of breath, a nose that ran constantly, a body that ached, and it lasted for multiple weeks. I spent New Year's Eve sleeping in bed listening to gunshots outside. Nobody was getting shot, people did this to celebrate the new year. The virus was so bad I thought I had to see a doctor or go to a hospital.

We would all go to Chinese or East Asian restaurants multiple times per week or on the weekend, and East Asian markets to buy fruit, so it makes me wonder if it was here then?