• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex and the COVID-19 LOCKDOWN STORIES

Oh stims. When you've realized you've wasted 13 hours fapping or what not because you don't want to or just can't cum.

There can't be a better life path.
It’s a winning lifestyle. So long as you have no shame and a self-deprecating sense of humour.

Oh stims. When you've realized you've wasted 13 hours fapping or what not because you don't want to or just can't cum.

There can't be a better life path.
honestly sometimes i can cum on it, sometimes i can't

it will take an insanely long time

i don't even like it anymore and haven't used in forever - still probably mind fucked

i had 5+ years off meth (it holds very little allure in my mind) but after multiple family deaths and multiple personal losses I was in a very dark place, still am

but am "coping", I guess, or not, but at least I'm not being so destructive? I guess?

Not at all, I still fuck my leopard, I have my own language - Shadyism for those who may not know because some people only visit pink places, anyway it doesn't do shit. I fuck her like I used to, we thought to use a condom in the first pretzel months but we thought fuck it and we don't have any issues. So if you don't know your partner, then don't.

oh god

please tell me leopard is some euro slang for a female or wifey

please

please no more fausty beastiality talk

i want that shit in my SOON TO BE DELETED long term memory folder :|

honestly sometimes i can cum on it, sometimes i can't

it will take an insanely long time

i don't even like it anymore and haven't used in forever - still probably mind fucked

i had 5+ years off meth (it holds very little allure in my mind) but after multiple family deaths and multiple personal losses I was in a very dark place, still am

but am "coping", I guess, or not, but at least I'm not being so destructive? I guess?

Meth and heroin are on my banned list of "things I'll never take in my lifetime."

But... out of curiosity just for giggles, is meth basically adderall on steroids? I've known major junkies who have actually had their lives together on god knows what--but the moment they touched meth it was game over and straight to crazy town. "The government implanted microchips into my brain" kinda meltdowns.

Meth and heroin are on my banned list of "things I'll never take in my lifetime."

But... out of curiosity just for giggles, is meth basically adderall on steroids? I've known major junkies who have actually had their lives together on god knows what--but the moment they touched meth it was game over and straight to crazy town. "The government implanted microchips into my brain" kinda meltdowns.

it varies incredibly from person to person and with experience. I had problems with it my first go round and saw lots of people destroyed by it. Second go round seems a lot easier with the learings about do’s and dont’s gathered in the first.

That said I would discourage anybody from trying it.

Meth is phenomenally different behaviorally in my experience.

it varies incredibly from person to person and with experience. I had problems with it my first go round and saw lots of people destroyed by it. Second go round seems a lot easier with the learings about do’s and dont’s gathered in the first.

That said I would discourage anybody from trying it.

I love adderall. It's caused some problems for me for sure, but right now it's something I can't/won't give up. I don't think adderall is harmless, but I could see how meth would cause huge life problems for most folks--if not all at some points or others.

ANYWAY looks like I've derailed the thread sorry. Yes, I got laid a little.

Last edited:
I love adderall. It's caused some problems for me for sure, but right now it's something I can't/won't give up. I don't think adderall is harmless, but I could see how meth would cause huge life problems for most folks--if not all at some points or others.

ANYWAY looks like I've derailed the thread sorry. Yes, I got laid a little.
it's all good

if you are having sex or not during the lockdowns is kinda the point of this thread

we are hitting all time highs in US and our leaders are in denial for fiscal reasons - it's inevitable local/states are going to lockdown again if haven't already

HONESTLY feel good about that, because giving it away to someone where the sex is hot but you don't like them anymore is like... well, I know that feeling all too well.

The sex was crap and he was disgusting farting before sex then wanting to shag me, fucking me with his tiny dick and cumming in 2 minutes, thank fuck didn't last long he was gross, funny I used to fancy him and liked sniffing his armpits, I got a thing about mens armpits if their pheromones are nice

But he was so nasty and disgusting in the end he made me feel sick having sex with him I'd grimice hoping he won't see my face

And I'd just think hurry up and cum please

The sex was crap and he was disgusting farting before sex then wanting to shag me, fucking me with his tiny dick and cumming in 2 minutes, thank fuck didn't last long he was gross, funny I used to fancy him and liked sniffing his armpits, I got a thing about mens armpits if their pheromones are nice

But he was so nasty and disgusting in the end he made me feel sick having sex with him I'd grimice hoping he won't see my face

And I'd just think hurry up and cum please

This made me so horny while reading it. Like 50 shades of colors that don't exist

haha the guy i'm seeing sometimes is probably like "please hurry up and cum" too after I go for a while and he starts to get tired 😅

Shit do I have some lockdown stories

that are not appropriate for this thread

ugh

fml I can't share this with anyone...

Is covid 19 messing up your sex life? Are you still getting laid committed relationship or single?

I want to know because I'm sure this is part of us going to fuck up the quarantine methods in America. Not to mention fucking Nancy Pelosi not giving me my $1000 so I had to go earn some money you know what I mean or at least getting myself a dinner and a date so I got to eat I like the fucking I like to eat so it's like all good.

I don't go out and I told people that come over that I have it even though I'm not really showing covid 19 symptoms.

And before I get judgements yes people still don't care that I'm telling them I have it before they come over. I don't invite people over they are hitting me up first.

Trust me when I say everybody has covid 19 where I live because everybody stocked up on top of each other like fucking cockroaches trying to get the last thing a toilet paper as if you can eat that or use it as a mask to avoid getting covid 19 people have been fucking stupid ever since this disease came out.

The reason why I started this thread is because I know I'm not the only one getting laid during the covid 19 paranoid panic epidemic, I have heard some great motherfucking stories and I'm going to keep them to myself unless it involves me.
In the uk I believe it's now illegal to have sex unless you live together.... I broke that rule recently but a girl needs SOMETHING!

I don't like condoms
And yeh agreed, despite the million benefits they are just shit

Does anyone have any techniques or advice on how to reduce the spread of the virus while having sex?

Things like not kissing, etc?