• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Severe morphine withdrawals!

Perplexity

Bluelighter
Been using for 3 years, been through about 7 w/d at this point though not all successfully, but this last run I've been taking 500-700mg of morphine sulfate a day (found a cancer patient who basically gave away avinza 120's) either thorugh eating or plugging as well as very strong #4 H from NYC (if that about .75g/day), not bags G's of rock no cut and smoking fentanyl patches a little bit.

I can;t seem to find anyone that has this tolerance - anyone relate to such sever withdrawals?

Its day 5 and my symptoms have been thawing (chills/sweating), no sleep for 5 days (not one second) not eating for the first 4 days (no exaggeration), chills, can't get comfortable, temepreature all over the place, depression anxiety shitting bile every 30 min etc. It's fucking ROUGH and i have nothing to help I did this without any comfort meds alone in my room.

Anyone have a similar tolerance that can help me? I'm 26 y/o

Its tough man. Opiate withdrawals are one of the hardest experiences to go thru, which is why so many of us are addicted around here... You need to use the search feature and type in opiate withdrawal. Comfort meds such as Loperamide, Gabapentin, and NSAIDS will help to a tremendous extent.