• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids severe head pain, fever, sweat, vomitting from acetyl fentanyl

DarkStarCrashes

Bluelighter
Last night I received an order of ace. I started low (2.5mg) and worked up to 20mg IV doses throughout the night. I started noticing a lot of sinus / head pressure a few hours in. It became the most tremendous feeling of pain I have ever felt above mt eyes and through my head. I know i had a fever while this was going on but could not go take my temp. I started vomitting, hard, up bile, liuids, and mucous. I was sweating. The pain had me in fetal position with a black metal pot in my bed to vomit in. I was sweating as well. The head pain was so, so, so bad. I woke up with some pain but it is better now. I realize today my mg scale is broken and is not giving accurate doses.

Did I have a minor OD last night, or is it more likely I have a sinus infection. Several people in my house do right now. I have dosed again today and none of these issues so far.

I agree with the above poster.
What kind of filter were you using?
If you were using just a q-tip filter or a cotton ball piece I'm sure you just got cotton fever.
When I got it - I had all the same reactions and my teeth were chattering pretty bad.
I felt better after I went to sleep and woke up.

Dude I know u don't want to hear it but acetyl fent causes rhabdomyolsis. I suggest u get u throw it out...my friend and I both had it from smoking that stuff. I almost died from smoking it for 2 weeks straight and not from an OD. If u continue to feel like shit u should get the amount of protein in ur urine checked out

Is acetyl-fentanyl strong??
I soon got Methoxyacetylfentanyl and that is acetyl-fentanyl on steroids i read where i buy it. Alsow he had Wright that Methoxyacetylfentanyl was 2-3 Times' stronger than acetyl-fentanyl. Now i take 20mg of bubrenorfine every day but have taken 1 today and tomorrow 1/2 tab and day 3 nothing so when on day 4 when i get them i will nodd hard. I know what i do. Have taken fent analogs 2-3 mounth a yere. Dont wont to be hockt on IT. Need to know a dose of acetyl-fent so i get somting to go on.

Thanks.