Technical Problem Server down/ timed out

BK38

Bluelight Crew
I've never had any problems before, but I've had 3-4 instances this week in which the server did not respond and it timed out/was down. I know it's not my internet as I have fiber and other sites load quickly. I'm just wondering if there's backend stuff going on or something? It generally is available again within 15-30 min. I'm in France if that makes any difference. Just a heads up.

images

Honestly, we haven't noticed any issues. Could be ISP blocking us? Idunno, man.

Ours internet services went out for days not too long ago and no one, no one knows Why !

I've never had any problems before, but I've had 3-4 instances this week in which the server did not respond and it timed out/was down. I know it's not my internet as I have fiber and other sites load quickly. I'm just wondering if there's backend stuff going on or something? It generally is available again within 15-30 min. I'm in France if that makes any difference. Just a heads up.

We had a little trouble with the database 11 minutes before you posted this, so that may be related.

Before that, the last significant issue was 17th July when the transatlantic link went down for a short while.

So It just happened to me three times so I just went to sleep.