• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Serotonin System Restoration

@Cereals Can you expand on this?

"I make a volumetric solution and keep it in my mouth for a few minutes before swallowing."

How do you go about that?

As far as I’ve been able to find there are a couple like that infinite age one and they aren’t the same molecule so I’d be wary. There’s only two sources I’ve been able to somewhat verify legitimacy for so I’d be wary of much else

@Cereals Can you expand on this?

"I make a volumetric solution and keep it in my mouth for a few minutes before swallowing."

How do you go about that?
5mg in 30ml equals roughly 160 ug/ml. My husband and I dosed 2-3ml each, the first day we both felt "high" like mdma type high, it was a beautiful day! After that we felt normal, and I have noticed my memory and cognition has improved, as has my premenstrual anxiety.

Sooo, after dosing with BPC 157, I think it was successful at restoring some MDMA tolerance! We took MDMA this weekend, after only a 30 day break (I assure you this was a one time occurrence, we're usually fairly strict with our schedule) and a 120 mg felt like our usual dose of 180 mg. I can't say it felt like the first time, but this was the first time in a long time I had the very lovey feeling without pairing it with acid. We did dose 2cb part way through, and did not feel the need to redose the MDMA. Comedown was minimal, and afterglow was beautiful!

Sooo, after dosing with BPC 157, I think it was successful at restoring some MDMA tolerance! We took MDMA this weekend, after only a 30 day break (I assure you this was a one time occurrence, we're usually fairly strict with our schedule) and a 120 mg felt like our usual dose of 180 mg. I can't say it felt like the first time, but this was the first time in a long time I had the very lovey feeling without pairing it with acid. We did dose 2cb part way through, and did not feel the need to redose the MDMA. Comedown was minimal, and afterglow was beautiful!

My experience as well.

Not related to you but I want to reiterate that this is not something I’m putting out there as a license to abuse MDMA or anything else.

While BPC appears to be very safe, it’s only been around 6-8 years and we don’t know the full mechanism. I personally view it as a one time reset of sorts and I’m using it to go forward with lower and more spaced out responsible dosing for the future of my MDMA use.

I have no idea if it will continue to work if the drug is continually abused or what the side effects may be but, still, valuable information.

I ordered the Nootroo BPC 157 and will give it a try. Planning to order some 30 ml bottles and measure it out according to @Cereals instructions, but with @Swim15 's dosage recommendations. I have a serious needle phobia, or I would try the injectable protocol. I will update my progress as I go.

Could BPC 157 be beneficial for restoring serotonin system from regular alcohol, benzo and occasional opioids and atom use? It's been many years since ive done mdma or halucinagins.

Could BPC 157 be beneficial for restoring serotonin system from regular alcohol, benzo and occasional opioids and atom use? It's been many years since ive done mdma or halucinagins.

All of this is speculation so who knows. Those drugs don’t really mess with the serotonin system at all though. Definitely not like MDMA

From what I have been reading, it is more than just serotonin system restoration. There is a lot of dopamine system restoration that occurs as well. I definitely recommend checking out the published research on Pubmed.

From what I have been reading, it is more than just serotonin system restoration. There is a lot of dopamine system restoration that occurs as well. I definitely recommend checking out the published research on Pubmed.

Yeah there is but definitely not to the same extent I don’t think.

That is solely based on anecdotal evidence from my experience (and the fact I’m recovering currently from some major dopamine burnout). Been using it for a couple months now and the benefits that I noticed that have classical association with serotonin function (decreased anxiety, decreased panic attacks, mood stabilization, and increased contentment to name a few) were noticed very quickly.

Stuff I’d classically attribute to the DA system (uplifted mood, focus, energy, wellbeing, etc) have all been much, much slower. Definitely coming back and I can feel the DA flux most prominently immediately after the shot and again about 12-14 hours later.

It’ll be interesting to see the research that comes out in the next decade or so around it.

I have some interesting info to contribute to this thread.

I did a 10 vial pack of BPC, and didn’t really notice at the time but looking back since I had done that my social anxiety and anxiety in general had basically disappeared. Fast forward to last week, where I took a large dose of benzos one night.

the next day I was a complete wreck with rebound anxiety worse than I had ever experienced 10 fold. I started really thinking and I came to the conclusion.. what is different here? And it hit me that this is the answer:

the BPC I took basically restored my GABA receptors to pre drug abuse, normal, levels.

since I had stopped and the large dose of Alprazolam, it basically was like I took my newly fixed GABA receptors and hit them with a sledge hammer.. being Xanax.

I have since recovered and just ordered more BPC but I am going to write a journal of how it affects on going benzo use. Interesting interesting compound.

I’m about to trial some of it with ibogaine in some fashion if my order ever comes in.

It has the ability to completely reverse, as far as I can tell, the ability of ibogaine to block potassium channels in the heart and could theoretically stabilize any adverse cardiovascular events very quickly.

Definitely an interesting compound.

Interesting post, Thanks @Swim15. In my late teens early 20's (1990's) I was a regular free party goer. Me and a friend had a ritual of candy flipping as a way of getting the most out of our pills (which were pretty much pure MDMA back then!). Needless to say this magic faded and I stopped taking both. In the years that followed I have suffered with depression and anxiety and last couple of years have been diagnosed with epilepsy, I put this down to many years of MDMA, LSD and crack use. The only thing which has helped has been 5-HTP, which I take on a month on month off basis. I turned a friend on to this as they have had similar issues. My friend went out and did a small amount of MDMA recently and reported it was like the first time again, anyone else have a similar experience? sorry off topic a bit.

I don’t know if this has been suggested but I would use 5htp (in between sparingly) but DO NOT. I repeat DO NOT use if you are on SSRI. Or any type of SS drugs. Also you will have to tyrosine as well to not deplete your dopamine. That being said I can’t recommend dosages as I’m currently trying to figure that out for myself for a totally unrelated need.

Would ibogaine help with high systolic?
I’m about to trial some of it with ibogaine in some fashion if my order ever comes in.

It has the ability to completely reverse, as far as I can tell, the ability of ibogaine to block potassium channels in the heart and could theoretically stabilize any adverse cardiovascular events very quickly.

Definitely an interesting compound.

Would ibogaine help with high systolic?

I’m going to very seriously hope that you aren’t asking if you can use ibogaine as a way to lower blood pressure.....

If so, at least please tell me you know absolutely nothing about the drug besides the name.

Ibogaine is cardiotoxic with real potential for cardiac events if not properly screened and interacts with almost every med out there. This is absolutely not, in any way shape or form, something you use to treat blood pressure. There are copious numbers of prescription drugs designed for that purpose as well as a plethora of natural alternatives.

Not to mention that the dose you will see blood pressure reduction with will likely put you into a psychedelic induced coma

I don’t know if this has been suggested but I would use 5htp (in between sparingly) but DO NOT. I repeat DO NOT use if you are on SSRI. Or any type of SS drugs. Also you will have to tyrosine as well to not deplete your dopamine. That being said I can’t recommend dosages as I’m currently trying to figure that out for myself for a totally unrelated need.

Do you have any basis for that advice? 5HTP isn’t going to hurt anyone at normal doses

Yeah, ive really just heard the name . On Netflix and here.
I’m going to very seriously hope that you aren’t asking if you can use ibogaine as a way to lower blood pressure.....

If so, at least please tell me you know absolutely nothing about the drug besides the name.

Ibogaine is cardiotoxic with real potential for cardiac events if not properly screened and interacts with almost every med out there. This is absolutely not, in any way shape or form, something you use to treat blood pressure. There are copious numbers of prescription drugs designed for that purpose as well as a plethora of natural alternatives.

Not to mention that the dose you will see blood pressure reduction with will likely put you into a psychedelic induced coma