• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Seroquel high sorta?

gram696969

Bluelighter
I tripled my regular dose of 200mg, then took around 7-8 10mg loratadine tablets and I`m not high really, but absolutely pleasantly sedated. Anyone else get "high" off this stuff?

knew a few people who liked to use it for recreational use by forcing themselves awake through it and smoking weed just totally fucked then you pass out and wake up 16 hours later.

knew a few people who liked to use it for recreational use by forcing themselves awake through it and smoking weed just totally fucked then you pass out and wake up 16 hours later.
Yeah thats pretty much what ive been doing lmao, makes alcohol work better too

Well it's popular for that purpose in prison. I take it as a prescription every night. While I'm not using any other drugs, I have learned to kinda enjoy the pleasant effects of sedation with it.

I have only used it for sleep and most of the time 50-100mg knocks me out for a good solid 6 hours. No high or recreational value for me

No high per say but i do enjoy the appetite enhancement it causes. It makes me very hungry.

As far as antipsychotics go however, seroquel is pretty unique since not only does it not cause the dysphoria of other antipsychotics, it is almost pleasant in its effect.

Part of its popularity in prison is its availability and the appeal of doing "easy time" by being in a sedated state as much as possible. Time goes by faster.

Well it's popular for that purpose in prison. I take it as a prescription every night. While I'm not using any other drugs, I have learned to kinda enjoy the pleasant effects of sedation with it.
Okay I`m glad I`m not alone! lmao it also will get you pretty drunk when mixed with alcohol...

No high per say but i do enjoy the appetite enhancement it causes. It makes me very hungry.

As far as antipsychotics go however, seroquel is pretty unique since not only does it not cause the dysphoria of other antipsychotics, it is almost pleasant in its effect.

Part of its popularity in prison is its availability and the appeal of doing "easy time" by being in a sedated state as much as possible. Time goes by faster.
Oh! Good to know! Ive been taking it for prescription for around 8 months now, and it definitely makes time go by pretty quick.

Shit does make me sleep all day if im not careful
I had 100mg last night or throughout the night @ 50mg around midnight and 50mg again at 4am that helped for another 3hrs and woke up at 7am. the latest i have slept in. So not even that is giving me a good rest anymore and i still used benzos and gabapentinoids with them also. My sleep is fuct.
But glad it helps, just don't over do it. Plus the hangover effect lingers for a while. What dosages are using again and when?

I only tried it for sleep for about a month or two, after a few days I did notice that I would enjoy the sedation / brain shutting down feeling. And quickly went from 25mg to 50mg despite not being supposed to.

Eventually the list of side effects, though I didn't really experience any, made me think it probably wasn't worth continuing.

APs are abusable in the sense that they get you sedated.... but I wouldn't call that a high.

With that said seroquel is probably the most abusable AP

in my opinion

i also see no recreational value, sleep is all i can see it being used for unless you want to fight the sedation and walk around like a confused drunk

Last edited:
Someone told me they call it the seroquel shuffle in jail. When someones all zonked out.

I was on 800 in a ward, my best ward buddy on 1,600 which is absolutely insane.

Id just play chess. He'd be pounding on his legs trying to wake them up.

according to literature APs are generally "abused" by opioid addicts

Weak heroin? pop a few AP pills!

that type of shit....

I've read quite a bit about zyprexa abuse. Heroin addicts take 10-15x normal dose so they can pass out until their next fix. Shit like that...

Definitely not a "fun" drug..... also not something I would do personally.... I'd rather just tough it out for my next dose

It's the opposite of fun....

APs generally make RLS worse in Opioid WD, so I tend to avoid it when I know I'm gonna go a few days without any Oxy.

I had 100mg last night or throughout the night @ 50mg around midnight and 50mg again at 4am that helped for another 3hrs and woke up at 7am. the latest i have slept in. So not even that is giving me a good rest anymore and i still used benzos and gabapentinoids with them also. My sleep is fuct.
But glad it helps, just don't over do it. Plus the hangover effect lingers for a while. What dosages are using again and when?
Im using 200mg a night, but sometimes overdo it and go 400-600 even