Sermorelin and HCG to wean off of testosterone.

paralord

Greenlighter
So I have been on testosterone for the past 9 months. I found out it was my poor diet that was causing the decrease mostly not just because I was getting older or maybe did to many drugs in the past. Having said that I would like to maybe stop using it the reason being the cost to use the bioidentical hormone clinic cost more than I thought. Have any of you used HCG to wean off of testosterone? How long did you take it for? Would my same bioidentical doctor give me a prescription for that? I miswell ask, right?

I have another friend using Sermorelin Acetate, also known as GRF 1-29, would this be a capable replacement for Testosterone? You can buy this on the net without issues. What would even be the right dose for this?

So I have been on testosterone for the past 9 months. I found out it was my poor diet that was causing the decrease mostly not just because I was getting older or maybe did to many drugs in the past. Having said that I would like to maybe stop using it the reason being the cost to use the bioidentical hormone clinic cost more than I thought. Have any of you used HCG to wean off of testosterone? How long did you take it for? Would my same bioidentical doctor give me a prescription for that? I miswell ask, right?

I have another friend using Sermorelin Acetate, also known as GRF 1-29, would this be a capable replacement for Testosterone? You can buy this on the net without issues. What would even be the right dose for this?

hCG is a LH mimicking agent, it's used for artificially inducing testosterone and sperm production in hypogonadal males.. Unfortunately it won't address your issue which is to wean off exogenous testosterone, as it's mechanism of action will likely induce further suppression of HPTA..
What you would prefer is natural levels to return to normal (if this is possible) via dietary means..

The idea of using a drug to combat deleterious effects of another drug doesn't generally work, live and eat healthy is a better option..

Based on the evidence I’ve seen and the damage that occurs from hormone use, you’re levels likely won’t return to normal now that you’ve been on replacement therapy and will probably be lower than they were before.

Testosterone therapy is really meant to be for life because of an endocrine issue but you could attempt to come off and get levels rechecked in a few months to see where they are.