• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Serious Opiate W/D and MINOR Benzo W/D - First timerish but experienced - XR needs BL

XANAX XR

Bluelighter
Well, I tried making a post when I was mentally unstable but my phone wouldn't post it.

I took a hot bath, as hot as I was comfortable with and it helped a lot but after I had to lay on the bathroom floor crying because it got so much worse -- Now I feel...quite a bit better. Feels like I got the flu which is normal. It's coming waves, which is what worries me -- I'll be in mental and physical agony for an hour or more and then I'll feel... not good but functional.

I got 2 bottles of gatorade and powerade, well one of each -- Should I avoid caffeine, not that I want any, I want sleep? Also, should I avoid nicotine/cigarettes at all costs or is it a huge deal, not that they help, they're disgusting but 1 less W/D is kind of good IMO.

I'm going to lay in bed, set up a humidifier and be warm as possible, not sweating of course but as COMFORTABLE as possible. Should I put a space heater in my room or is being warm not that important - I might anyway because it'll be more comfortable.

I'm going to drink as much water as possible w/ moderation so I don't throw up, I haven't yet but I've gotten really, really close... which is weird, not typical for opiate w/d.

Also, any suggestions as to make the very minor benzo w/d better? I haven't gotten rebound anxiety, yet... I have a lot of clonazepam and etizolam built up in my system but I haven't had all that many benzos in the past 36/48 hours... however, A LOT this past week... upwards of 50-70mg, I believe.

Any supplements that are common in households? I have NO money, as I lost it all buying fake dope yesterday, I got a sub but that didn't do anything, helped me sleep from 6AM to 12pm though... I also scraped a table for U4 and plugged it around 6AM, so that probably helped -- that's the last U4 I will ever take.

I might be able to get heroin and klonopin (do NOT mention the dangers, I know them all too well) - If I do, what would be a good dose of each, per say its mid grade heroin, off the darknet. .01 of a point? I know you can't gauge potency without proper lab testing but yeah. I really wanna taper off the opiates and am not TOO concerned about the benzos....

Anything will help -- so please suggest what I should avoid, what I should do and maybe recommend a taper plan for the next 2-3 days. In the last 7 days I have probably taken 700mg of U4 and 50-75mg of clonazepam and etizolam combined.

Thank you guys, please don't judge, I already know... and yeah.... hope you all have a good day.

For those who are inclined to really help me out, PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST - I would appreciate it so very much. Thank you.

I will also be checking this post, probably every 30 minutes to an hour for at least half the day.

If you were taking about ~8mgs of Clonazepam on a daily basis, I'd say that is far from a "minor" case of benzo W/D.

I once experienced withdrawal from a daily dose of 2 mgs of Rivotril (European Clonazepam) and by the third or fourth day it felt like my heart was going to explode any second. I'd say that at your dosage levels, the "smart" thing to do would be to acquire enough Klonopin to not die from a seizure and get the opioid withdrawal out of the way.

Well, if the clonazepam was over one week it may not be TOO bad simply b/c how short the time period was- I recently went through 2gs etizolam (although I think the second batch was sort of shady as in underdosed) about 30 mgs of f-lam, and 100mgs diclazepam in two weeks. I then immediately dropped to 4mgs of diclaz and had very little problems other than sleep disturbances (which is always hard for me). Then dropped to 3.5mgs, 3mgs, 2.5 mgs diclaz and have had little problems. Today I fucked up though and took 5mgs of diclaz but do have 25-30 left (rough day). Everyone is different though.

For me it seems like with benzos low doses (like 1.5mgs kpins for 6-8 ,months RX) over longer times effect me wayyyy worse. That was a nightmare. And the first g of etiz may have been spilled- I took 3 mgs and the rest was gone the next day and there was a mess. Tommorrow I will go back to 3mgs and taper at .5 a day again (until the last day).

If it is opioid WD while I wouldn't go overboard lopermide (for 5-7 days and not at RIDICULOUS doses, maybe 30mgs a day) seems to help a lot of people. And I believe it is prilosec that may help enhance it crossing the blood brain barrier. Also, if 30mgs makes you good the first day try 26 the next, 22, 18,14,10,6 (you might need more).

That would be a lot cheaper than the dope and you could get some kpins and taper those- even if it is mostly opioid WD the dope is unlikely to make it better due to it being almost impossible to taper, and the benzo WD COULD be severe and you need to be prepared for that.

I took 1.25mg of Klonopin and I'm completely normal now. I might pick up some lope for the week though. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. I'm so grateful I feel better.

Dude I'm in the same situation wow I thought I was special lol!! I'm in serious opiate wd and minor benzo wd as well!! Coming down from 30-40 mgs Valium for 3 months and IV black tar for 3 years ... :( the balance between the two withdrawals is a bitch!! Opiates were bad enough alone :( hang in there buddy I really understand your situation man i sympathize so much... Reading you crying almost made me cry :( lucky how the f do people get h on dark net so jealous

Honestly, the darknet isn't hard to find just do some research. But, I think most of the addicts that buy off the darknet are a) wealthy enough to afford their daily dope AND order (fastest shipping is overnight obviously) at the time b) addicts on subs or methadone etc. c) just getting into it d) chippers. Think about it: if you had $$$ would you get dope now or wait a couple days for it to come?

IMO you have it backwards, minor opiate wd and serious benzo wd (which I would be more worried about). If you have the benzo use under control, you've got it made. 700mg of U47700 in 6-7 days is not that bad. I have used significantly more in shorter time periods, and just used plain leaf kratom for a day or two after I ran out, and it was painless. I don't know if I even needed the kratom. (**this maybe because I had a weak batch, a screwed up tolerance or just weird chemistry..please no one take this as evidence that heavy use is in anyway safe)

I know people and substances aren't all created equally, but it sounds like you've got it made. Just find something you like to do or a good TV series to marathon, withdrawals are 95% mental

Good luck man

Well, I thought it was a GREAT idea to take a nap , "only for 2 hours" (ended up being 6+ hours) -- I already slept a lot but i know tha sleep helps WD for opiates and benzos. I woke up at 12 AM, went to take a nap at 4PM. So I'm sad I wasted my day and I woke up and felt like hell. I popped some more Klonopin. Probably 1mg (for some reason, I didn't feel it AT ALL when I woke up where I usually would). So I guess I'm okay again but now I'm official scared to sleep because I wake up, sweating and in mental and physical pain. It's been like that every single time I go to sleep!

I'm gonna have a smoke, maybe take a tiny bit more Klonopin to feel fuzzy, euphoric. But I only have like 1.25 mg left so. I gotta be careful and save some for tomorrow. (2mg Klons btw, thank god, if they were 1s, I swear they're different in terms of absorption). Annnnnywho. I'll keep updating this thread. Thanks guys.

And my U4 was extremely potent. I was dosing every 45 minutes to and hour and half typically. I'd wake up at night and dose to go back to bed. Oh boy did I get FUCKED UP when I dosed properly. (Probably around 20-30mg. I mean, beside the length, a small amount has always been stronger than any h I've ever had. I had to take small doses to be functional otherwise I'd be nodding ANYWHERE I go. Shit was strong.

I'm feelin good right now, hopefully when I go to sleep I don't wake up in a hot flash.....Anything to prevent this shit [hotflash for 10minutes when waking up while sweating and experiencing physical/mental agony]? (I'm gonna cross post this in both threads).

I know how to get to the dark net I just never thought it's a good idea to commit and try to order anything plus I don't know how to exchange money into bitcoins online or how to set up accounts connected to bits

I'm feelin good right now, hopefully when I go to sleep I don't wake up in a hot flash.....Anything to prevent this shit [hotflash for 10minutes when waking up while sweating and experiencing physical/mental agony]? (I'm gonna cross post this in both threads).
I used nicotine a couple days into withdrawals to help me out, but I was never addicted to nicotine I used casually, so no nicotine withdrawals were felt. I wasn't getting any sleep at all anyway so it didn't affect sleep for me. I don't drink caffiene so I can't speak on that, but I imagine it'd be the same. As for hot/cold flashes, I had those constantly so having a heater/fan with me didn't help at all unfortunately.