Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

serious discussion re: feathers

zephyr

Ex-Bluelighter
If humans were covered in feathers like flamingos are would our mating rituals take on that of a pisctacine variety?

If humans were feathered, it would be the males of the species collecting bright shiny things and cleaning house to attract a mate as the bower bird does. It would be the male of the species preening and flitting with outstretched tail feathers like the peacock does.

If humans had feathers instead of plain boring skin- what would attract you to a mate? How preened their finery is? How spotless they keep their nest or would you be attracted to their vast mating proewss sticking to those who have had lots and lots of young?

If humans had feathers would we need nuclear power?

id be attracted to the shape of their beak and maybe wing-span.

even if humans did have feathers, i think we'd still need nookular power though ... for making WMD and wiping out all the nests that harboured terrorrists like Big Bird ...

:)

As long as humans still have nipples I don't care

Actually.. I think I'd snip the feathers right off! I like my humans smooth :p

I dunno...but since we don't have feathers, I'll settle for nibbling on your bird tattoo, Liz

:D

I am so happy! *flap flap flap*

If we had feathers I would look for brightly coloured boys with clean shiny feathers, and a good mating call, and a finely executed mating dance (not the melbourne shuffle).

I would probably seek out who ever can cook the best white bait fritters
10376464_fd71f8bb68_m.jpg

Mind you, if I tired of a mate I could always pluck them and dip their breasts in 11 secret herbs and spices.

A man comfortable in his humanity has no reason to fear feathers

I'm in

Sticking feathers up you butt does not make you a chicken

... but some days you just have to try

^^^I couldn't disagree with you more princess!!!

And I swear I'm now 15% dumber by reading this thread :'(

humans already are birds...

owls - which are up all night and have big eyes - these are the gurners of society...

starlings - little things that just hop around and don't actually do much - pretty much the computer nerds of society..

kookaburras - really loud, annoying things that make a noise for no apparant reason - these are the fully sik **** of society..

pelicans - sea based birds with large swollen bills - these are the unwed pregnant teenagers of frankston and maquarie fields

seagulls - always hanging around, squaking for something and it's all about them - these are the ex girlfriends of society..

vultures - circling around something dying, waiting for their opportunity - these are the journalists and real estate agents of society

flamingos - big, skinny legs and flaming pink - definately the gay community of society