• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Septoplasty + snorting

iDab420

Bluelighter
Hello bluelight, I just went through a septoplasty surgery and its been about 3-4 weeks since, and I am wondering when will I be able to snort things again? I have just recently found coke so I am very excited although I wish to not interfere with my surgery. I had a deviated septum and had to get it corrected and get a balloon like thing inflated in my nose to make sure everythings straight. Hope this info can help someone answer. Thanks

If anyone could answer fast, i have the oppurtunity to do blow tomorrow with a friend who i havent seen in a while and im very excited and would like to know if its safe. Thanks

I'll try this somewhere with more traffic.

Healthy Living -> Other Drugs

Eh...I'd be careful. I had a septoplasty for a deviated septum (s-shaped, no wonder I couldn't breathe) and my ENT still said it was reforming and healing at a month check up. Then again, I still had swelling at 3 weeks, so I guess it isn't quite the same. Considering abuse of cocaine can cause a perforation in normal conditions, over time, the extra vasoconstriction might not be the best for proper healing. They usually take out a decent amount of tissue as well, depending on how it is off.

If you've had nasal surgery it is not a good idea to snort cocaine... cocaine is acidic and will damage the tissue, and it is also a vasoconstrictor (decreases blood flow to the area) meaning you will heal slower.

Most cocaine is cut with nasty shit anyway these days.

I had a rhino,septo, Nov 14 and I occasionally snort blues. and within a month and a half of the surgery I snorted some and it was fine. Just use the nostril that has always been the one you snorted with. Not the nostril that was blocked cause you will be in pain. I must say Snorting coke is something that I would hold off, for atleast another month or 2 Eeesh There is some pretty nasty stuff in it...

Last edited:
i've heard the uni-nostril is going to be a big on the catwalk this S/S.

How was the surgery? I have a DS on the right. That's my fav to snort from.

Take the advice from others, don't ruin your surgery...coke isn't worth it. My sister works for a ENT, she said you can tell the drug users from non drug users from the erosion in their sinuses.