• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Separating large quantities of meth

Total recall

Greenlighter
Hi every body hope you are going to have a great thanks giving!

I been looking through blue light and can’t find a post on this so I just bought my first large quantity of ice which was an 8ball. I usually buy grams every other week or so. I normally use a few lines a day and take brakes on the weekends. I know people say freezer but that’s not really an option or what I want to do.

(1) should I keep it in a plastic baggie and if so when I separate the crystal, should I be using different bags?

(2) I normally don’t travel with a lot but if I do travel with a small amount should I keep it in the baggie or find better smaller storage for it?

I sniff my ice by the way!

Hi @Total recall,
I see you are quite new to the forum so welcome and hope to see in and around the forum
more often.
If you need any help please do not hesitate to ask myself or any of the other moderators.

Its personal preference.

-Moving it out of one bag to another leaves residue in each bag ( wasting product).
-Try and keep the integrity of the bag, if the bag is flimsy you run into the issue of it splitting and losing product.
-The freezer suggestion should be disregarded as that is adding moisture and if anything a drier product is more manageable ( not sticking to anything eg. a scoop)
-If you are trying to ration yourself sure separating the product is a good idea

Here is a link directly to Meth: Primer
https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/meth-primer-post-your-meth-tips-hints-hacks-here.778648/page-41

NR xx

Hi @Total recall,
I see you are quite new to the forum so welcome and hope to see in and around the forum
more often.
If you need any help please do not hesitate to ask myself or any of the other moderators.

Its personal preference.

-Moving it out of one bag to another leaves residue in each bag ( wasting product).
-Try and keep the integrity of the bag, if the bag is flimsy you run into the issue of it splitting and losing product.
-The freezer suggestion should be disregarded as that is adding moisture and if anything a drier product is more manageable ( not sticking to anything eg. a scoop)
-If you are trying to ration yourself sure separating the product is a good idea

Here is a link directly to Meth: Primer
https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/meth-primer-post-your-meth-tips-hints-hacks-here.778648/page-41

NR xx
I understand the residue point but for me I drive an hour to work and back. I was arrested a few years ago for a dwi and ever sense then was worried about the police even if I am doing nothing wrong.

I want to separate the bag so I can take a small baggie with me to work and then live another baggie at home. I live with someone else and our rooms are close to each other so I rather not have them here me opening a loud plastic bag every night…

I thinking maybe a plastic vial or any suggest on a tin maybe?

Glass vials are the best storage and won’t make noise when you open them. You can get them small enough for .25g amounts.

Also unless you plan on storing it for many years don’t worry too much about cold storage. Meth is extremely stable and won’t degrade easily. You can expect near zero degradation over 5-10yrs if it’s pure.

-GC

Glass vials are the best storage and won’t make noise when you open them. You can get them small enough for .25g amounts.

Also unless you plan on storing it for many years don’t worry too much about cold storage. Meth is extremely stable and won’t degrade easily. You can expect near zero degradation over 5-10yrs if it’s pure.

-GC
Thank you very much. I’ll have to go get a glass vial for it. I took an oral dose this morning at around 8. Honestly took to big of one and was a bit anxious but took some L-theanine and drank some water and was all good to go. Still feeling it but this new stuff I got is strong and I don’t use that much as I’ve said before.

Thank you very much. I’ll have to go get a glass vial for it. I took an oral dose this morning at around 8. Honestly took to big of one and was a bit anxious but took some L-theanine and drank some water and was all good to go. Still feeling it but this new stuff I got is strong and I don’t use that much as I’ve said before.

You can get them online or at certain head shops. Sometimes at natural health stores.

-GC

If you're worried about driving/traveling with a quantity of anything, I find it best to take only a bare minimum and throw the rest in my drawer. Being a salt, it's shelf life is a non issue as GC said.
Anyway whatever you do, be prepared to hold that shit in hand until the drive is over (meaning only take the bare minimum you'll need). You wanna keep it available to swallow/hide/descretely toss/keester or whatever in a seconds notice should you get stopped. Never attempt to hide it in your vehicle before driving, no matter how good you believe the spot to be. The cops have seen it all. Once those lights come on, theres no going back and if the cop decides to call in a k9, you're fucked.

I understand the residue point but for me I drive an hour to work and back. I was arrested a few years ago for a dwi and ever sense then was worried about the police even if I am doing nothing wrong.

I want to separate the bag so I can take a small baggie with me to work and then live another baggie at home. I live with someone else and our rooms are close to each other so I rather not have them here me opening a loud plastic bag every night…

I thinking maybe a plastic vial or any suggest on a tin maybe?
Assuming "a loud plastic bag" refers to the little zip-lok baggies in which most illicit drugs are packaged, I am compelled to suggest that you and/or your technician run a diagnostic on your bionics and perform all applicable calibrations.

Last edited:
If you are traveling with a small amount this seems like kinda extra but it works and I’ve never been caught even with k-9. You need a clear dube tube to put your glass in. Then go under your hood to the windshield wiper cleaner reservoir and stick the tube in it. The tube is air tight so it makes it harder for the dog to pick it masked around the odor of the cleaner and sense the tube is clear it camouflages to the reservoir and you can’t see it unless you pop the cap.

Ye
If you're worried about driving/traveling with a quantity of anything, I find it best to take only a bare minimum and throw the rest in my drawer. Being a salt, it's shelf life is a non issue as GC said.
Anyway whatever you do, be prepared to hold that shit in hand until the drive is over (meaning only take the bare minimum you'll need). You wanna keep it available to swallow/hide/descretely toss/keester or whatever in a seconds notice should you get stopped. Never attempt to hide it in your vehicle before driving, no matter how good you believe the spot to be. The cops have seen it all. Once those lights come on, theres no going back and if the cop decides to call in a k9, you're fucked.
Yes I always keep it in my little pocket on the right side, I drive stick so you constantly are shifting so it’s easy to slip out. I keep a drink in my car to easily put it in there if I have too.

Its not so much cops I am worried about because they know me (surprisingly in a good way) I mean I don’t like keeping it in the ziplock as it sometimes can tear so I wanted to get something that’s more discreet and easy to access, bump, put it away.