• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Sense8

Raymond Carroll

Greenlighter
Sense8 is one of my top favorite series of all time. FIY, it’s a science fiction drama thriller web television series. I wish they could create more seasons but unfortunately Netflix decided to cancel it. Anyway, give it a try if you have not got the chance to watch.

I rly tried to give it a go, but it had too much storyjumping for my taste. At least the first episode. I like a story that's not too..scattered

Maybe I'll try again, but I did not really like it.
This is not to mean that others won't like it either ofc, it's just not my kind of story.
Looked well produced and written.

Sense8 was alright but it's one of those sci-fi series where if you think about some of the topics/in-universe inventions you can poke all sorts of holes in it

Sense8 was alright but it's one of those sci-fi series where if you think about some of the topics/in-universe inventions you can poke all sorts of holes in it
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a nonlinear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey... stuff.