• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Senator proposes opioid tax bill, Clinton backs it

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
https://www.thefix.com/hillary-clinton-supports-proposal-tax-opioids

Get ready for higher prices on your medication if you have legitimate chronic pain. If you do heroin recreationaly and are the ones this tax is meant to help provide rehabs for...don't worry you don't have to pay for it....the legit chronic pain patients do.

The details of the law are retarded. a 30 cent tax per each milligram of opioid. So the weaker opioids like hydrocodone 10s will be penalized much more than deadly fentanyl which is dosed in fractions of a milligram....that makes sense, it will cause doctors patients and drug companies to switch to fent instead of hydrocodone since it will be taxed less....putting more fent on the street ripe for diversion. So it will basically worsen the opioid epidemic its tring to help

Hillarys logic for it being ok is that we tax extra on cig and alcohol so prescription opioids should have a tax.....does the fuckwit not realize that cigs/alc are recreational drugs and prescription opioids are medicine for ill people.

I just cant.

Please email your state senators and representatives:

Last edited:
I hate Hilary so much and this just adds more to it. I shouldn't be surprised she would back something like this though.