• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids [Semi-Newbie] Tramadol+Oxycodone+Lorazapam=???

Dragonkai

Greenlighter
Hey guys! This is my first post and I'm very excited to be apart of the community. Well, let's get on with it. I was curious to see how the combination of these 3 prescription pills would have on someone and what the effects would be. The user is semi experienced with oxycodone and very experienced with Tramadol(Seems to be in the % users who think its amazing <3) but was curious to get some insight on if it would be dangerous to take both at the same time and whether potentiating 30 min earlier with grapefruit juice and tonic water would be worth it. Responses much appreciated!! :)

Also, doses are 15mg Oxycodone (IR), 150mg Tramadol(No APAP) and 1mg Lorazapam.

I'd cut out either the tramadol and take the oxy+lorazepam (which i hope you know is dangerous in which case you should halve each dose respectively according to your tolerance), or cut out the lorazepam and take the oxy + tramadol (which doesn't sound that great to me I'd rather take one or the other but maybe someone on here as tried it and knows more about it than me).

welcome to bluelight

I'd cut out either the tramadol and take the oxy+lorazepam (which i hope you know is dangerous in which case you should halve each dose respectively according to your tolerance), or cut out the lorazepam and take the oxy + tramadol (which doesn't sound that great to me I'd rather take one or the other but maybe someone on here as tried it and knows more about it than me).

welcome to bluelight

Thank you so much for replying and thank you for the welcome! Out of curiousity, why wouldn't you take them all? Do one or more of them conflict with the other? The only reason I ask was because I thought that Tramadol and Oxycodone would be alright since Tramadol is affecting the CYP2D6 while oxycodone mainly affects the CYP3A and only minorly messes with CYP2D6. Figured the Tramadol would affect one while the Oxy affected the other. Any more responses?

I personally never got anything out of tramadol- I have a bottle of them somewhere in my closet I got from going to the ER and don't even consider taking them, some people do but I feel like for many people the dose you would have to take would be risky in terms of serotonin syndrome. As far as effecting one enzyme with one and one with the other I thought cyp2d6 was important when it came to turning codeine into morphine, but oxy and tramadol are not pro-drugs that have to be converted? Someone else will probably know better.

benzos plus opioids admittedly are very euphoric together but also dangerous (I've read before that 90% of opioid ODs are from a combo of opioids and benzos or alcohol). That said 15mgs of oxycodone and 10mgs of lorazepam I really doubt would kill anyone (but maybe it could be too intense, even without developing a tolerance different people tend to have different natural levels of tolerance). If you never used opioids before or use them very infrequently probably 10mgs of oxy and 5-10mgs of loraz might get you high. You could take the rest if you feel up to it like an hour later. Admittedly I would take the two together if that was all I had out of fear that it wouldn't work in lower doses and I wouldn't get high- but if you didn't feel it like at all 20-30 minutes later you could take the rest.

I was refering to the recreational value of tramadol above- for me any dose, even when I had a low tolerence, that would get any effect for me was dangerous (before I knew better and was like 16 I took 20-30 of them b/c someone gave me like 90 for free b/c I didn't know about its effects on seratonin and that is what it took to feel anything). In regards to pain some people get an effect, depends on the person.

Thank you guys for the replies. I think what I'm going to do is take the 15mg of oxy and wait for an hour to take the Tramadol. Still wondering whether or not to take 1mg of the lorazapam or .5mg.

sorry I said the 10mgs thinking diazepam for some reason and thought you had 10mgs of diaz instead of 1mg of loraz... I find loraz to be very weak I think if you are ok at 15mgs of oxy (like not too high/vomiting/nodding) you'd be fine adding the 1mg of loraz.

sorry I said the 10mgs thinking diazepam for some reason and thought you had 10mgs of diaz instead of 1mg of loraz... I find loraz to be very weak I think if you are ok at 15mgs of oxy (like not too high/vomiting/nodding) you'd be fine adding the 1mg of loraz.

Haha ya I was gonna say like are you fucking kidding 10mg is safe?!! hahaha

Yes you should be fine Dragon with just 15mg of oxy and .5mg of the lorazepam, I would really recommend avoiding the tramadol mainly because its more of a stimulating opiate with some weird atypical effects that I just don't think would go well with the oxy. You would get more out of it to take them separately IMO

If you add the lorazepam to the mix DO NOT take the tramadol, or vice versa, although you'd probably be fine its just a good general rule to not mix that many substances when unfamiliar with their effects.