• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Self experiments with new series of NXXX-phenylethylamines

TMA2-NDEPA or 245-NDEPA

Ok: I begin posting the different single RC´s with TMA2-NDEPA, albeit it slowly; since first I must find out how to insert a picture.

The "Notes" shows the written text during the trip or soon afterwards, I did not change it, so it functions also as a mood-barometer. I would now put some parts of this text differently. But for reasons of authenticity I leave it unchanged.

TMA2-NDEPA or 245-NDEPA date 140528
IUPAC-Name:
N,N-diethyl-3-[[1-methyl-2-(2,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl)ethyl]amino]propanamide

structure:
tma2ndepa.jpg

solidifying sulfate:
T2_NDEPA_sulfat.jpg

Trial 1:
Salt: Sulfate
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=352 g/Mol): 29
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 0.77 mg
Route of Administration: o.e.s. (oral, empty stomach)
Duration: n/a
Notes: no significant effects

Trial 2:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=352 g/Mol): 58
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 1.53 mg
Route of Administration: o.e.s.
Notes: no significant effects

Trial 3:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=352 g/Mol): 69
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 1.82 mg
Route of Administration: s.l. then o.e.s. (sub lingual, then remaining o.e.s.)
Duration: ~4h
Notes: low vague effects; tinnitus increased; positive

Trial 4:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=352 g/Mol): 99
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 2.61 mg
Route of Administration: s.l. then o.e.s
Duration: 5 to 9 h
Notes: tastes terrible; fast coming of a vague effect; weak but positive; other quality than TMA-2; gently / kindly; partly euphoric; sociable; recreated; power more or less than TMA2.

Trial 5:
Salt: Hydrogentartrate
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=352 g/Mol): 137
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 3.62 mg
Route of Administration: o.e.s
Duration: ~6 to ? h
Notes: low effects; distraction; weak-kneed; allover unpleasant, may be because of getting stuck in coming up. Mind-altering yes - but unpleasant like TMA-2 itself (to me!) at higher doses; recreate; more power than TMA2.

Comment:
More details can be seen here (Russian Hyperlab, they accept English too):
https://www.hyperlab.info/inv/index.php?act=ST&f=17&t=31266
(and click "continue" further down)
Own comments need registration i.e. under
https://www.hyperlab.info/inv/index.php?act=ST&f=17&t=30352&lang=en
The links are SURE! despite warnings.

Last edited:
Allow me to add the structural formula, drew it online with chemdoodle and uploaded it with postimg. Edit your post to see how the link was inserted.
I would have just drawn it in ChemSketch or using ChemOffice (recommended) and uploaded it to my own server if I were home right now.
Hopefully this is instructive.

TMA2-NDEPA Formular

Solipsis, thanks a lot for inserting the structure of TMA2-NDEPA!
I will try to use "chemdoodle" too and upload it with "postimg". I have another .jpg-file "solidifying sulfate" that I try to upload too. (But what´s about security? Isn´t it possible to identify the source of pictures when they were uploaded from "chemdoodle" and "postimg"?)
Greetings, Hans Meyer

Well removing geotag data from that jpg if it is a camera picture may help, but if you would familiarize yourself with the current state of online security you'd probably realize that true privacy online is scarce and for the non-professional as good as dead. Just don't publicly share anything about truly incriminating stuff (it is not wanted on the forum anyway). I assume that research on super novel compounds in itself only violates some permit laws but is not really a serious offense. If there were anything seriously illegal going online with it is just about the stupidest thing you could do.
So, I don't really know about chemdoodle and postimg but some formulas seem harmless to me.

edit: oh here is postimg's privacy policy:

Privacy policy of postimage.org service:

PostImage.org does not require registration in order to upload images, so it doesn't record any email addresses.

We do not collect any personally identifiable data on people who view images. Hovewer, when visitor uploads image to postimage.org server information about visitor is recorded so in case of abuse of terms of service our staff can easily identify and block offending user. Information about uploader is available only to staff members that do moderation of images, that information will not be displayed anywhere in public or given to anyone

Last edited:
DMPEA-NDEPA or 34-NDEPA

DMPEA-NDEPA or 34-NDEPA date 140616

IUPAC-Name:
3-[2-(3,4-dimethoxyphenyl)ethylamino]-N,N-diethyl-propanamide

structure:
DMPEA_DEPA_2.jpg

Trial 1:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=308 g/Mol): 400
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 9.2 mg
Route of Administration: o.e.s. (oral, empty stomach)
Duration: 2h
Notes: Weak irritations; tinnitus enhanced. Nearly no effects, as expected.

Trial 2:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M= 308 g/Mol): 740
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 17 mg

Trial 3:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M= 308 g/Mol): 2300
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 53 mg
Duration: 3h
positive

Trial 4:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M= 308 g/Mol): 4600
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 106 mg
Notes: Irritations; tinnitus; something happens. Morale high; funny talks; easyly
find formulations. Significant? I don´t know. Nearly no effects, as expected.

More details, including GC-MS-analysis, are shown here:
https://www.hyperlab.info/inv/index.php?s=&act=ST&f=17&t=30996,
providing that you register yourself or click "continue" the site below.
These links are sure , despite warnings of the browser!

Last edited:
M-NDEPA or 345-NDEPA

M-NDEPA or 345-NDEPA date 140616
IUPAC-Name
N,N-diethyl-3-[2-(3,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl)ethylamino]propanamide

structure
M_DEPA.jpg

Trial 1:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=338 g/Mol): 100
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 2.5 mg
Notes: nearly nothing

Trial 2:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=338 g/Mol): 1000
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 25mg
Notes: nearly nothing

Trial 3:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=338 g/Mol): 3000
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 76 mg
Duration: 4h ?
Notes: Realy terrible taste like burnt rubber. Morale high; funny talks; easily find formulations; sociable; visual enhanced clarity; recreated; more (or less ?) power compared to Mescaline.

More information: https://www.hyperlab.info/inv/index.php?act=ST&f=17&t=31331
(click "continue" at the bottom of the first introducing site. The links are SURE! despite warnings.)

Last edited:
Dom-ndepa

DOM-NDEPA date 140617

IUPAC-Name

3-[[2-(2,5-dimethoxy-4-methyl-phenyl)-1-methyl-ethyl]amino]-N,N-diethyl-propanamide

Structure

DOM_NDEPA.jpg

solidifying HCl-salt

DOMNDEPA_2_Kopie.jpg

Trial 1:
Salt: Chloride
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=336 g/Mol): 19.8
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 0.5 mg
Route of Administration: s.l. 25´, then o.e.s
Duration: ~9 to ? h
Notes: 8:40h ~0.55mg (Hcl-salt). 10:10h something is going on. 14:30h emotional labile, mind-altering. 1h walking: nature intensively enjoyed. Very good atmosphere, calm, tender, charged with emotions. 18:00h nearly finished. 23:30h still quite lively and animated. 0:00h to bed, reading a book. I slept at ~0:30h. sleep was o.k. Next day woke up at 7:30h with bad and depressed feelings and thoughts, tinnitus, may be sleep was not as deep as usually. 7:45h after getting up: everything o.k., but had no longer in mind to test 1mg, because afterglow seems to me to long (even next day). 16:00h afternoon naps: everthing o.k. Power: more active than DOM itself.
All X-NDEPAs, specially TMA2-NDEPA and DOM-NDEPA, should be tested s.l. or nasal... too, may be more potent. All prepared X-NDEPA-salts previously were resinous and hygroscopic. Neat substances crystallize during weeks, months or years (if at all, see the picture). From solutions never formed crystals.

Comment:
More details can be seen here (Russian Hyperlab, they accept English too):
https://www.hyperlab.info/inv/index.php?act=ST&f=17&t=31118
(and click "continue" further down)
Own comments need registration i.e. under
https://www.hyperlab.info/inv/index.php?act=ST&f=17&t=30352&lang=en
The links are SURE! despite warnings.

Last edited:
DMPEA-NBCl or 34-NBCl

DMPEA-NBCl or 34-NBCl date 140622

IUPAC-Name:
N-[(2-chlorophenyl)methyl]-2-(3,4-dimethoxyphenyl)ethanamine

structure:
34_DMPEA_NBCl.jpg

Trial 1 ... Trial 5:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=306 g/Mol): 2.2 ... 35.3
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 0.05 ... 0.81 mg
Route of Administration: s.l.
Duration: na
Notes: no effects

Trial 6:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=306 g/Mol): 105.8
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 2.4 mg
Route of Administration: s.l. ~½ h (difficult: salivation)

Trial 7:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=306 g/Mol): 264.6
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 6.1 mg
Route of Administration: s.l. ~½ h (difficult: salivation)
Duration: ~3h
Notes: 12:00h 6.8mg HCl-salt. 13:20h trace of a response, or imagination only? 13:30h true effects, pleasant. 15:00h trend is downwards, unpleasant body feelings. Don´t want to test more.

Trial 8:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=306 g/Mol): 413.4
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 9.5 mg
Route of Administration: s.l. 1/4 h (difficult: salivation)
Duration: ~6h
Notes: 6:45h 10.6mg HCl-salt. 8:15h nothing. 8:45h weak lack of concentration. 9:20 pulse and blood pressure o.k. 9:35 breakfast. 10:00h feeling „rounded-calming“. 12:45h partly uncomfi after-effects like eroded, exhausted and irritated mind, without the usual pleasant afterglow. 14:40h puls and blood pressure o.k. Uncomfortable feelings.

Last edited:
M-NBCl or 345-NBCl date 140625

M-NBCl or 345-NBCl date 140625

IUPAC-Name:
N-[(2-chlorophenyl)methyl]-2-(3,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl)ethanamine

structure:
M_NBCl.jpg

Trial 1:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=336 g/Mol): 190
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 4.8mg
Route of Administration: ~½ h s.l. (difficult: salivation)
Duration: ~5h
Notes: 16:00h ~5.3mg HCl-salt. Reversible irritation to tongue. 18:30h Rounded-calming lack of concentration. 19:30h still working, smooth, other quality compared to mescaline. 20:30h still works! 21:30h nearly nothing.

Trial 2:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M= 336 g/Mol): 380
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 9.6 mg
Route of Administration: ~½ h s.l. (difficult: salivation)
Duration: ~5h
Notes: 16:30h ~10.6mg HCl-salt. 17:15h Smooth coming up, round-friendly, no body-load. 19:00h coming down. 21:00h nearly finished.

Trial 3:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M= 336 g/Mol): 760
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 19 mg
Route of Administration: ~1h s.l. (difficult: salivation)
Duration: ~9(?)h
Notes: 7:45h ~21mg HCl-salt. 8:30h Lack of concentration, urgent significant experiencing surroundings. 9:15h „Micro-eyes“, intensiv colours, all surroundings even more clear. 10:00h 2h nordic walking, slowly coming down. 12:00h still working! 22:00h Still emotional instability. 21mg HCl-salt was the absolut maximum for s.l. application (1h!) because of salivation and (reversible) irritation of the tongue. Not antidepressiv dispite nordic walking. Nevertheless: trips were o.k. Has more power compared to mescaline.

2C-C-NBCl or 25Cl-NBCl date 140628

2C-C-NBCl or 25Cl-NBCl date 140628

IUPAC-Name:
2-(4-chloro-2,5-dimethoxy-phenyl)-N-[(2-chlorophenyl)methyl]ethanamine

structure:
2_C_C_NBCl.jpg

Trial 1:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=340 g/Mol): 1.7
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 0.043 mg
Route of Administration: s.l. 20´

Trial 2:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=340 g/Mol): 3.4
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 0.087 mg
Duration: 4h
Notes: Distracted; slow motion effect; something growl in stomac and solar plexus; animated; lively; good sleep; fight of dragons shortly before sleep. sleep fine

Trial 3:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=340 g/Mol): 6.8
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 0.174 mg
Route of Administration: s.l. 35´
Notes: Distracted; blood pressure normal; pulse slighty increased; animated+slackness; not so fine; tinnitus; later looseness; roughly not so positiv allover; sleep fine.

Trial 4:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=340 g/Mol)): 14
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 0.357 mg
Route of Administration: s.l. 30´
Notes: Nordic walking: no anti-tiredness (as Mescaline has); smooth; other quality than 2C-C; weak effects; no antidepressive; sleep fine.

Trial 5:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=340 g/Mol): 20
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 0.510 mg
Route of Administration: s.l. 45´
Notes: Pleasant; distracted to become active but concentrated in discussion or perception or grasp; growl in stomac and solar plexus; smooth and pleasant animated state; sleep fine.

Trial 6:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=340 g/Mol)): 41
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 1.046 mg
Duration: 5h
Notes: Smooth; other quality than 2C-C; fine structures and coulours of the vicinity captivate the attention - „micro-eyes“; changed meaning and importance; optical unreal pleasant; more intense; psycholytic may be; sleep fine.

Trial 7:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=340 g/Mol)): 92
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 2.346 mg
Route of Administration: s.l. 30´
Duration: 5h
Notes: Smooth and pleasant animated state, but also hardly comfortale; other quality than 2C-C; blood pressure slightly increased; pulse normal; don´t want to take more for coming into the region of (pseudo-) halluzinations. On the whole: strong effects but disappointing to me: expecting more mescaline-like effects. psycholytic may be (+); sleep fine; positive, recreated, communicativ for >6h; Guess roughly 2times (or more) the intensity of 2C-C.

That's really interesting, thanks for sharing. What made you choose these structures?

I would have chosen to use the 2C-C backbone with the various substituents on that until I determined the best N-substitution and gone from there.

What do you mean by "Guess roughly 2times (or more) the intensity of 2C-C"?

don´t want to take more for coming into the region of (pseudo-) halluzinations.

You always stop right at the point before it gets really psychedelic? If so, that seems like a shame. What are you looking for anyway, what is your quest?

I get that the NDEPA group can be seen as an undressed non-constrained lysergic structure, but the substitutions tried are in a PIHKAL manner following Shulgins mescaline analogues, with of course the 245s being winners.
If you are very familiar with that QSAR study, do you also know about how lysergic amides and how psychedelics PEAs dock and bind to the 5-HT2a receptor... or is this closer along the lines of the NBOMe series and the simple 1 on 1 N-substitution of 2C-X compounds.
Don't know how much the NBOMe overlap lysergic structures but otherwise this NDEPA group would just follow that same pharmacophore as the NBOMe's.

That's really interesting, thanks for sharing. What made you choose these structures?
Some years ago, prepared for a long time collected chemicals that could ever be interesting in the sense of psychodelic evocation (if introduced into a hopeful molecule) . So in my clandestine hobby lab you may find such useful chemicals.

I would have chosen to use the 2C-C backbone with the various substituents on that until I determined the best N-substitution and gone from there.
You are right in case of the X-NB...-class. In the X-NDEPA´s it is predicted by QSAR that the amphetamine-similar´s could be effective (It is not necessaryly so; not excluded that the PEA-NDEPA´s also may be effective-or not). I just follow try and error. It is a pitty, but I can not test most of the interesting substances because of lack of the appropriate starting compounds. And I can not buy those any more.

What do you mean by "Guess roughly 2times (or more) the intensity of 2C-C"?
"the intensity" in this case is the sum of all my perceptions, - not objective - effects, of my subjective evaluation.

Last edited:
"the intensity" in this case is the sum of all my perceptions, - not objective - effects, of my subjective evaluation.

Surely then there should be a dose you are comparing it to? I doubt the intensity would be 2 x that of 2C-C if 1 ug was taken? Perhaps I have misunderstood though?

Thanks for sharing your research :)

Surely then there should be a dose you are comparing it to? I doubt the intensity would be 2 x that of 2C-C if 1 ug was taken? Perhaps I have misunderstood though?
"the intensity" in this case is the sum of all my perceptions, - not objective - effects, of my subjective evaluation. 2.3 mg of 2C-C-NB2OMe5Cl (trial 7) had to my mind and body approximately the same sum of effect-intensities (not necessarily also quality) as 2-times or more (≥4.6mg) of 2C-C (all at a subjective rough estimate! Also set and setting plays a dominant role in such comparisons, so such comparisons are really very very roughly!). Comparing the number of molecules, the power seems even higher:
2.3mg 2C-C-NB2OMe5Cl (MW=340) ≙ 6.8 µMol;
≥4.6mg 2C-C (MW=201) ≙ ≥23 µMol;

You always stop right at the point before it gets really psychedelic? If so, that seems like a shame. What are you looking for anyway, what is your quest?
Ok, I am an old woman, and I hardly can tolerate high doses any more. My body and soul responses are really hard taking higher doses, I fear specially deep emotional eruptions. On the other hand, my motivations to do this work is described in „My reasons for finding out and publishing new research chemicals.“
I am sure that war on drugs will continue. By and by also the RC´s will be outlawed, in Europe and also USA and worldwide. Therefore always new RC´s must be developed instead of them. Always be a step ahead in the development of new RC´s!
My investigations should help to see in which directions remedies could be found. I also will submit proposals of possible new easy to make RC´s in future. On the other hand the regulatory authorities will read this also, but they need time for legislate new rules.

I get that the NDEPA group can be seen as an undressed non-constrained lysergic structure, but the substitutions tried are in a PIHKAL manner following Shulgins mescaline analogues, with of course the 245s being winners.
Yes, very interesting! The QSAR-study I cited came also to the result, that DOI-NDEPA / DOB-NDEPA / DOCF3-NDEPA could have high potentials (in the magnitude of LSD may remains to be seen – I myself don´t even think so that potency of LSD would be arrived by e.g. DOI-NDEPA, but that it has much higher potential than DOI, is not excluded.)
My conclusion: The docking place of DOX and DOX-NDEPA is the same, in case of DOX-NDEPA even reinforced by a further docking-place nearby. This second docking can not realized by e.g. N-CH3, N-C2H5, …, which are less active than the N-H counterpart.

If you are very familiar with that QSAR study, do you also know about how lysergic amides and how psychedelics PEAs dock and bind to the 5-HT2a receptor... or is this closer along the lines of the NBOMe series and the simple 1 on 1 N-substitution of 2C-X compounds.
So sorry, but I am not familiar with QSAR. I learned BTA, and read something, so I understand roughly the main theme of such papers.
The two papers I cited made proposals of the structur of the 5-HT2A-receptor http://tinyurl.com/pzcwv2q
and "Molecular interaction of serotonin 5-HT2A receptor....pdf", download here: http://pantorise.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1049&start=15

Don't know how much the NBOMe overlap lysergic structures but otherwise this NDEPA group would just follow that same pharmacophore as the NBOMe's.
Yes, I believe it is possible. You may finde similarities loocking to the electron structure of a certain region.
(Sorry my drawn picture of this region is to small to see exactly the similar electronic region of both. May be if enlarged. Later I will try to insert a better one.)

Those who are interested in the 5HT2A-receptor, here a list of publications (mostly BRADEN et.al.):
http://molpharm.aspetjournals.org/content/72/5/1200.long
http://molpharm.aspetjournals.org/content/70/6/1956.long
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jm060656o
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jm060272y
http://www.fasebj.org/cgi/content/meeting_abstract/20/4/A247-c
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jm030064v
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1471-4159.2005.03477.x/pdf
http://molpharm.aspetjournals.org/content/70/6/1956.full.pdf
http://molpharm.aspetjournals.org/content/72/5/1200.full.pdf
http://bitnest.ca/Silo42/10.1021/jm060656o.pdf

BRADEN´s complete Ph.D. thesis dealing with the 5-HT2A-structure "Towards a Biophysical Understanding of Hallucinogen Action" can I send to the E-mail address of somebody who is interested in that (pdf, 2.5MB, 176 p., I use Tor) An understandable chemical model is included. (Direct downloading from the internet is possible under: http://isomerdesign.com/PiHKAL/explore.php?domain=pk&id=5393 - not always ok for it is 8.2MB and needs some minutes. Does not always work. Interestingly the download from that site is completed within some seconds using Tor-bundle (free!) for Windows - includes a simplified Firefox.)
The chemical interaction of the -CO-Net2 group of LSD with a part of the receptor, which I think is an important part of the high efficiency of LSD, have not been specified yet (within BRADEN´s Ph.D. thesis).

Last edited:
2C-C-NB2OMe5Cl or 25Cl-NBOMe5Cl date140706

2C-C-NB2OMe5Cl or 25Cl-NBOMe5Cl date 140706

IUPAC-Name
2-(4-chlore-2,5-dimethoxy-phenyl)-N-[(5-chloro-2-methoxy-phenyl)methyl]ethanamine

structure
CIMG5193.jpg

The HCl-salt crystallising
CIMG5193_A_pm_pm.jpg

Trial 1:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M=370 g/Mol): 2
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 0.056 mg
Duration: >2h
Notes: Something is going on; realistic or placebo?

Trial 2:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M= 370 g/Mol): 5
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 0.14 mg
Duration: >4h
Notes: Distraction; new meaning of colours; „micro-eyes“, echoing a little bit JB336 with its micro-halluzinations; smooth, nearly tender and gentle; nearly like 2C-C-NBCl at higher dosage; comparable with a little bit narcotic; afterglow quite nice.

Trial 3:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M= 370 g/Mol): 10
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 0.28 mg
Duration: >5h
Notes: Distracted, later on vanished; impressions normal (means: not corrected by reason/intellect, therefore little echoing LSD); smooth, but trace of drastic actions; more intense colours of the surroundings, light intensiv and also calm, peculiar to me. Recreated, good feeling. Next day somewhat weariness and fatigue. May be psychodelic. Roughly ranging from 5 to 10 times the power of 2C-C.

Trial 4:
Dose of free base [nMol/kg]; (M= 370 g/Mol): 36
Dose [mg] of free base related to a 75 kg body: 0.94 mg
Duration: ~ >8h
Notes: (First response like test Nr. 3). Later strong response, but not so strong in the sense of psycholytic/ psychodelic. Some body load effects: pulse and blood pressure increased slightly. Next day respiration increased slightly but significantly and symptomes like alcoholic hangover (without headaches!). Therapeutic index seems to low to me, will be no friend of this material. ~7 h later not recreated, but quite relaxed atmosphere. Much more summarized overall intensity compared to 2C-C.

Last edited:
Really interesting read :)

Not sure if its been mentioned but-

what length of time do you leave
in between
tests?

:)

I don't think any of the 2,4,5 compounds would be very enjoyable because the natural oil which they are based upon, asarone, produces extreme nausea;
The main clinical symptom of asarone is prolonged vomiting that sometimes lasted more than 15 hours.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asarone
On the other hand, elemicin or isoelemicin (3,4,5s) are not reported to cause vomiting. I've found that every 2,4,5 compound I've tried makes me feel miserable. I think it may be a characteristic of the 2,4,5 substitution. Also, the fact that they are ethers (the methoxy parts) is probably why they are so irritating to tissue, like when you snort them. I have to assume that anything which is that irritating to the nose is probably not doing any part of your body that it touches any good. I've given up on the PEAs myself, after finding them all to have way too much unpleasant physical effects. Unless you find one that doesn't cause nausea there isn't much reason to use them over lysergamides and tryptamines. Those natural phenylpropenes are produced by the plants to ward off fungus and possibly insects. That suggests to me that those methoxy compounds are probably not good to ingest, even in modified form. I'm also guessing that mescaline is produced by cacti for a similar purpose.