• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Self administering botox on forehead?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Extremely dangerous toxin I know.

Available through many suppliers however, and ridiculously expensive to get done through a clinic.

Has anyone done this themselves?

Bunch of youtube vids of people doing it.

But the occasional horror story of someone not getting the right intramuscular shot and fucking their face real good.

Any experiences?

ckoretsky

Greenlighter
I've been doing my own botox for about 7 years. it's super easy. I buy from alibaba and it's usually good. The last two batches have been really weak, one from china, and one from Korea. The actual injecting is really easy and you can screw up but so can a doctor. I've given myself blurry vision, one eyelid half closed, not able to swallow, not able to pronounce p and b or keep food in my mouth. Its only for a couple weeks so it's no big deal.

DopeM

Casual Observer
Dude, she says it's No ig Deal. I elieve her, rolly ecause she has such a retty face.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
About shipping conditions when ordering online.

Pro shipping from allergan is on dry ice but, they charge accordingly.

This article suggests botox potency at room temperature is actually minimally implicated.

@ckoretsky you comments are alarming.

I had intended to inject my glabellar complex and frontalis - i.e. brows and forehead.

Sounds like you do your mouth and chin also.

Blurred vision is the one that is particularly alarming - what went wrong there?
I've heard that can happen with dermal fillers.
Not heard that with botox however?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Alibaba was where I was looking also for most cost effective purchase.

There's sources via steroidsourcetalk and meso also but, buying there is actually more expensive than buying in a local clinic.

However, there are no verified suppliers shipping botox, and only one I can find that uses trade assurance.