Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

seizures of medications in queensland

S

SouloftheNexus

i have in the past imported some benzos (dont ask me for sources please) and i got a card in my letter box saying to pick up a registered item. it was a seizure notice, this was last year, got me scared at the time but apparently some people get like 50 of these and nothing ever really happens

now my question is since valium and benzos are now technically a contyrolled substance since the beginning of the year or around then (when ecstasy and pma climbed into Schecdule1 the same schedule as coke, heroin ect;.

would you simply still get a harmless love letter as they call them on the net (agian dsont ask where please ) or would it now be more serious..

for example, you used to be able to carry valium around with no bottle or script to your name and it would be completely legal, it still is in every other state in australia except queensland.. so im thinking importing benzos into queensland australia may now attract miore than a "love letter" seizure notice?.

or would someone know if all international mail goes through sydney gateway? and then forwarded to the other states? or would it go straight to brisbane and their (weaker) customs

Shifting to Aus DD... I'd shift to Legal, but you'll likely get more Aus specific advice from the Aus DD forum...

I don't think BL is here to help you break the law.

Go get a script from a doctor and pick up your meds.

^ True, but he isn't asking about how to do it, he is asking about the changed consequences given the new scheduling of some substances in QLD.

Which could deter some people.

Fuck queensland and there cowboy cops

Fucking queensland its the place everyone runs to but the laws are fucking outragous.
I hope someone like the dickhead premier son or daughter get busted or falls victim to drugs or dies. No really i do. Dickhead has no idea about how to run things he is like a Nazi Nixon running a rouge state that doesn't communicate well with other states. Water crisis my ass what a joke why don't they go ask some top Doc's and professors at uni.

I sick of hearing about them breaking the rules and bashing people with phone books

^^^^ Ummm what does that have to do with it?

Anyways I think that if you were importing something like 10 or less they wouldn't really bother with you they would just confiscate the substance and send you a letter saying so. If you were to import more though I think they would be coming knocking...

Not to sure whether you would be looking at jail time though you probably would if you ordered like 50 or 100 or even more I'm guessing, but it wouldn't be much probably like a 6 months stretch but still not worth it just for benzos or valiums...!

I hope someone like the dickhead premier son or daughter get busted or falls victim to drugs or dies. No really i do. Dickhead has no idea about how to run things he is like a Nazi Nixon running a rouge state that doesn't communicate well with other states. Water crisis my ass what a joke why don't they go ask some top Doc's and professors at uni.

Um... Anna Bligh is a lady.

tadfish said:
Fucking queensland its the place everyone runs to but the laws are fucking outragous.

I sick of hearing about them breaking the rules and bashing people with phone books

WTF? 8o Righty-o.

The chances of being raidied for getting benzo's seems small to me. That said, they mighttry to scoop up a lil fish to get to the bigger boys...I would never personally order meds into Australia.

mate i think you were so pissed off in your post your forgot to realy tell us the point of your post anyway im glad you got that of your chest anyway

mushi mushi 88 said:
^^^^ Ummm what does that have to do with it?

Anyways I think that if you were importing something like 10 or less they wouldn't really bother with you they would just confiscate the substance and send you a letter saying so. If you were to import more though I think they would be coming knocking...

Not to sure whether you would be looking at jail time though you probably would if you ordered like 50 or 100 or even more I'm guessing, but it wouldn't be much probably like a 6 months stretch but still not worth it just for benzos or valiums...!

He's not going to jail for 6 months for ordering some valium off the internet man. Our legal system is fucked, but not THAT fucked. :\

if it is just for personal use (and the judge agrees of course), it wouldn't be a huge criminal offence if they went through with it, but if you are ordering decent quantaties and selling/supplying to other people, then i'd say you'll be up shit creek. very stupid unless you don't mind being a criminal.

I once ordered two seperate orders (from same place - dont ask me) at the same time for a legal (but sill sketchy) substance, and they suspicisouly arrived a week apart. made me wonder if it was just an inconsistancy somewhere with the mail system, or wether customs steam opened (the thing opened with almost no effort!) the second package to see what it was and put me on a watch list! This little paranoia has been good though because i make sure i stay legal in all things i do, so if they wanted to moniter me, i wouldn't mind. (ps. get a warrant first though you sneeky prics :p )