• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Seeing police everywhere

CoastTwoCoast

Bluelighter
Bullshit. That's not what I've found and I've seen no evidence for it.

And I'm not inclined to believe it because I've been a patient of lots of psych types before, told them outright that I use, and they've never forced me to A.

And mine does not seem to be an unusual experience among others I've known.

So no, I call bs on that. Most shrinks I've known also could barely work their own phone, let alone hack into others.
I was never forced to take medicine either. His is a special case though, he's in trouble with the law so it's court ordered injections. So maybe it is forced in that situation.

JessFR

Moderator: CEPS
Staff member
I was never forced to take medicine either. His is a special case though, he's in trouble with the law so it's court ordered injections. So maybe it is forced in that situation.
Sure it can happen, but generally it happens to people who have wound up involved in violent crimes. Or self harm. Direct self harm I mean, not bs "you're doing drugs and that's self harm".

Hell, when I was younger in addition to using drugs I also used to hurt myself in other ways, WHILE seeing various psych doctors, and still have never been forced to take anything.

It depends on if you seem to seriously be a danger to someone. And generally there have to be at least a few different people who have come to the same conclusion.

EDIT: just to clarify, I don't wanna seem too much like I'm defending psychiatrist types. I've found them to generally be almost always useless. Even people I have known who were helped were helped by their drugs more than them. And even then, usually only as inpatients where multiple drugs could be tried while under more immediate observation. Rather that the kinda slow bs outpatients get.

I'm just saying there are plausible issues with them, and then there's bullshit.

In my experience the problem is psyches doing less than what was asked, not more.

JessFR

Moderator: CEPS
Staff member
I've experienced the public Healthcare system too. It's worse yes but I've never found it as bad as you describe.

Frankly I think what you need is a lawyer.

But back on point, first of all, yours may not be a typical experience. But second of all, even if it were, it could only be said to be typical of where you live.

I don't mean to minimize your experience. But it fortunately hasn't been mine. And mine is probably more likely to be in line with what the OP would experience given we live in the same country.

I just don't like this suggestion that everyone's going to find the system to be like what you have. Even within the same country experiences can vary state to state, or even more locally than that.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
When I say my family aren't famous they aren't but they can manipulative and influential. My mother completely nags and just gets her way with repetition and her second husband is the same and talks non-stop. I also was told once that one of my older brothers has a silver tongue and the other much older one is quieter but pretty smart and comes across well when he wants something. There is also my father who I have had to cut contact with as he is very toxic. I think with the shunning and me cutting contact myself with the brothers and my father (my mother refuses to communicate with me as punishment for this now) they are capable of anything and if there is some sort of extrajudicial punishment then they would get me on it. I do have diagnosed anxiety and my mother will just nag doctors and psychiatrists to lock me up, etc. She has said to me that normally she is against it but in my case she thinks I need electric shock treatment. She would love nothing more than to see me locked up against my will and have the most horrific treatment forced upon me like you see in the movies. Her and the whole family get their jollies over shit like this and I have been talking about it a lot and I think it's put a target on my back.

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
Thank you for your helpful reply. That's the thing and this does help - someone asks how do I know I'm not and all I can say is I know what I see and the odds of things happening and this seems to be more than just coincidence. The only way I could be delusional is if I am not seeing things as they are which this explains it. I know what I see and I'm in my early 40's and kind of know the odds of seeing certain things. I do have anxiety but that doesn't mean i see things that aren't there.

Other than that I think the opioid patch is causing other health issues for me such as bed eczema on my eyelids which is getting a bit worse and I have not experienced before so I think I need to take a break from it for a while.

I don't think everyone is out to get me or anything like that. My family have totally shunned me and won't even communicate with me when I beg them so things are pretty bad on that front.
Same age bracket mate and eczema is stress related, families are shitty sometimes and basically fuck it, ya know....seeing cops everywhere can be scary sometimes and that's the thing we used to dread after a bender weekend on the way home.

Especially during foggy or coolish weather the lights go misty .

Just make sure windshield is clean so it doesn't smudge the lights and things look clear, you'll be okay mate.

nuttynutskin

Moderator: Words
Staff member
I also do know that if they wanted to do something to me by now they would have so it's just a nasty evil program designed for me to react to in a negative way.
I know I'm wasting my time here, but what would "they" get by getting you to react in a negative way? It makes no sense that there would be some crazy "gangstalking" scheme just to get a reaction from someone.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
I know I'm wasting my time here, but what would "they" get by getting you to react in a negative way? It makes no sense that there would be some crazy "gangstalking" scheme just to get a reaction from someone.
I suspect to either worsen my PTSD and anxiety and/or get me committed for being delusional and paranoid when I start telling people in real life about how people are following and stalking me. They MIGHT even think I am completely mad and need to be locked up and are doing it for my own good. My entire family told me my entire life how I am crazy so I'm sure they tell other's it too and have convinced them. As I said I don't work due to severe anxiety and depression (and other health problems) so I am now officially a bit crazy from their abuse but I refuse to be locked up in a mental hospital.

Actually the joke is on them as I won't talk about it in real life unless it's to talk about the individual incidents as they happen.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Apparently it can be a thing this organised stalking. There are situations where ex-boyfriends (for example) will stalk a girl with the help of his friends and associates. I know it sounds like paranoid conspiracy theories but there can be some truth to things. There must be some sort of watch list out there for people they have assessed to be odd or loners?

nuttynutskin

Moderator: Words
Staff member
I suspect to either worsen my PTSD and anxiety and/or get me committed for being delusional and paranoid when I start telling people in real life about how people are following and stalking me. They MIGHT even think I am completely mad and need to be locked up and are doing it for my own good. My entire family told me my entire life how I am crazy so I'm sure they tell other's it too and have convinced them. As I said I don't work due to severe anxiety and depression (and other health problems) so I am now officially a bit crazy from their abuse but I refuse to be locked up in a mental hospital.

Actually the joke is on them as I won't talk about it in real life unless it's to talk about the individual incidents as they happen.
Why would they waste their resources doing that if you're not doing anything wrong?

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Why would they waste their resources doing that if you're not doing anything wrong?
I might be doing something wrong in their eyes. I do ring my mother for help/support and she refuses to communicate with me.

Also last time I tried to do volunteer work after a couple of weeks the bullying started there and they were trying to humiliate me about things they would have known nothing about so someone is going around and telling them things from my past. I absolutely know when I am being bullied and this absolutely happened.

Last edited:

sekio

Moderator: N&PD
Staff member
"Never attribute to malice what can be explained by incompetence" ...

Apparently it can be a thing this organised stalking. There are situations where ex-boyfriends (for example) will stalk a girl with the help of his friends and associates.
Yes, and there was also a man who ate an entire Cessna aircraft piece-by-piece.That doesn't make it an everyday occurence. I would suspect that the average idiot stalker would probably not want to involve unnecesary complexity - you have to recruit additional stalkers, pay them somehow, and coordinate their activities, and at that point in time theyve got a full time job manging stalkers rather than, y'know, stalking anyone.

There was actually a comparative study of stalking victims that suggested that gang-stalking was more of a social construct, a boogeyman in the closet if you will, than an actual crime of concern.

A study from Australia and the United Kingdom by Lorraine Sheridan and David James[36] compared 128 self-defined victims of 'gang-stalking' with a randomly selected group of 128 self-declared victims of stalking by an individual. All 128 'victims' of gang-stalking were judged to be delusional, compared with only 3.9% of victims of individual-stalking. There were highly significant differences between the two samples on depressive symptoms, post-traumatic symptomatology and adverse impact on social and occupational function, with the self-declared victims of gang-stalking more severely affected. The authors concluded that "group-stalking appears to be delusional in basis, but complainants suffer marked psychological and practical sequelae. This is important in the assessment of risk in stalking cases, early referral to psychiatric services and allocation of police resources."
Some people actually go way off the rails when it comes to discussing the topic: they are convinced the US Gov is sending mind-control rays from its sattelites basically just to fuck with people to make a point. (But did they use an air loom as well?) I found it humorous that some sites would suggest that the gang-stalkers were meth addicts paind in drugs, but a different source suggested that those very same meth users were also at risk to be targeted. Basically anything can be invented as a reason to be stalked, it seems.

I personally attribute the fear of gangstalking to hypervigilance. One of the consequences of this information age of ours is the overabundace of negative news articles - America Under Attack! Government Spying! North Koreans!, pick a boogeyman of the week and there's likely to be some mommy on Facebook warning everyone against the mysterious Korean people she saw at the supermarket, who might be saboteurs planting dirty bombs in your hometown... Fear sells, and in combination with the frankly terrifying realization that you are only one of several trillion people, it can lead people to feeling as if the whole situation is hopeless, human decency is obsolete, and they are at risk of harm somehow.

Last edited:

stu71

Greenlighter
...seeing cops everywhere

Especially during foggy or coolish weather the lights go misty .

Just make sure windshield is clean so it doesn't smudge the lights and things look clear, you'll be okay mate.
Hey, to the Op, serious question, Whens the last time you had your eyes tested?