• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Seeing police everywhere

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R, TDS
Staff member
Again, you're probably acting suspicious so of course they're checking you out. Sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy isn't it?
A very good point.

The more worried you are that people are out to get you, the more likely you are to start interpreting very innocuous things as suspicious.

A few years ago me and my using partner would sometimes get paranoid that the cops were watching us. We, and especially he, would get worried that someone was following our car. Or that our phones were being monitored.

And anything weird would become suspect. The kinda stuff that would go completely unnoticed if you weren't already looking for it.

It is very much self fulfilling. We never were able to actually establish that the cops were watching us. It could have been all imagined.

But it was far more plausible that they might have been watching us to try and get closer to our dealers or other people we knew, than it is that anyone would be watching you like that for speaking out against family abuse.

I mean, your family is not well known or anything right? They're not celebrities or something right? Why would anyone in authority even care about you speaking out against them? Why would people risk their careers over that?

Atelier3

Bluelighter
was involved is finding red flag information on people's social media . . Pay was only 42k a year for starters .
This is very interesting. I had assumed the NSA would use supercomputers and complex algorithms to sieve through the internet for risks - not using low-wage humans (however intelligent) to manually look at things.

@Isnortice91 for example I would think the NSA computers would automatically detect people on the internet working “I used to work for the NSA” and then maybe flag that for investigation by humans. I read somewhere that the NSA sucks up all mobile phone data in the US and analyses it for key words or phrases automatically - but maybe that is a conspiracy theory or something I saw on an episode of Homeland.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
A very good point.

The more worried you are that people are out to get you, the more likely you are to start interpreting very innocuous things as suspicious.

A few years ago me and my using partner would sometimes get paranoid that the cops were watching us. We, and especially he, would get worried that someone was following our car. Or that our phones were being monitored.

And anything weird would become suspect. The kinda stuff that would go completely unnoticed if you weren't already looking for it.

It is very much self fulfilling. We never were able to actually establish that the cops were watching us. It could have been all imagined.

But it was far more plausible that they might have been watching us to try and get closer to our dealers or other people we knew, than it is that anyone would be watching you like that for speaking out against family abuse.

I mean, your family is not well known or anything right? They're not celebrities or something right? Why would anyone in authority even care about you speaking out against them? Why would people risk their careers over that?
NO they're not famous or anything but they think they're a bit entitled and very narcissistic and abusive towards me. Manipulative towards me and other people. I think I am targeted for some kind of research or something like that. That's the idea of this program. It's secretive and if it's mentioned by anyone then they get shut up by being told they're delusional and paranoid so their jobs really aren't at risk. And I have been treated like crap by my family so don't stand up for myself like normal people do and it goes from there. They get away with it.

Isnortice91

Bluelighter
This is very interesting. I had assumed the NSA would use supercomputers and complex algorithms to sieve through the internet for risks - not using low-wage humans (however intelligent) to manually look at things.

@Isnortice91 for example I would think the NSA computers would automatically detect people on the internet working “I used to work for the NSA” and then maybe flag that for investigation by humans. I read somewhere that the NSA sucks up all mobile phone data in the US and analyses it for key words or phrases automatically - but maybe that is a conspiracy theory or something I saw on an episode of Homeland.
Look up PTG on Google search.
Or type in Patient Targeting Googling. Psychiatrist can now legally spy on you're internet activities. I just found this out today after doing research on Company's that do gang stalking.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Or type in Patient Targeting Googling. Psychiatrist can now legally spy on you're internet activities. I just found this out today after doing research on Company's that do gang stalking.
I used to work at a university and ambulance service (admin) and I think it's rife in both industries. When I left one job an ex boss there used to write me sleazy emails and indicate things that I had been up to that he wouldn't have known anything about. I also suspected that psychiatrists were behind it also.

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
This man speaks for the TREES!!

The same thing happened to me but I'm not an aggressive person so no harm was done.

It started happening to my friend and he flipped his car over and now his in jail for beating up his baby moms thinking she hired time travelers to follow him e_e

CoastTwoCoast

Bluelighter
For speaking out against my family and their abuse. I got home from local shopping centre a while ago and as I check out the security guard makes himself seen EVERY time I check out and return back to my car. It is like clockwork.
Pretty sure that's not true. Find a psychiatrist because you need the appropriate medication for your paranoia. Maybe you need some benzos to relax your mind or antipsychotic medication. I already told you how my paranoia spiraled down and landed me in the hospital years ago. You're on that same road.

JessFR

Staff member
Uhh, I don't wanna worry you. But you know I can Google you too if I have your name right?

Im not saying it's right or that there shouldn't be laws against it. But it's obvious that anything legally stopping shrinks from googling you would have to have been specifically passed.

Is it really so hard to just not volunteer all your personal information under your real name? I just tried googling my name. Nothing. Zilch.

Sorry but it just irritates me that people feel compelled to just throw everything about themselves online, then are suddenly outraged that people can see it.

For Christ's sake this isn't rocket science. If you don't want people to know, don't put it online under your real name.

Last edited:

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Pretty sure that's not true. Find a psychiatrist because you need the appropriate medication for your paranoia. Maybe you need some benzos to relax your mind or antipsychotic medication. I already told you how my paranoia spiraled down and landed me in the hospital years ago. You're on that same road.
I do appreciate your concern but it honestly won't as I'm not delusional. I do have some benzos to get me through detoxing from the opioids though so will get them made out tomorrow.

JessFR

Staff member
I do appreciate your concern but it honestly won't as I'm not delusional. I do have some benzos to get me through detoxing from the opioids though so will get them made out tomorrow.
How do you know you're not delusional?

I mean, how can anyone ever truly be sure?

By definition delusions and mental illness can create what to all our senses appears to be reality, yet isn't.

You are experiencing something however which is quite out of the ordinary. I think it would be a mistake to assume outright that mental illness isn't a possibility.

It's not even a binary situation. As I described in an earlier post. Even in people who were otherwise totally mentally healthy, even genuine persecution can cause paranoia which in turn causes the perception of additional persecution which really doesn't exist.

When weird things happen in life, one of the sanest reactions you can have is the fear that you might be going crazy.

CoastTwoCoast

Bluelighter
When I was paranoid and thought my family was conspiring against me, they could not convince me otherwise. They tried to calm me down so many times and tell me no one was against me and that they weren't against me, I didn't believe them. I didn't trust them. I finally had to let myself be taken away. I was fighting the whole way to the hospital because I thought the medics were against me too. Amphetamine psychosis was the worst experience of my life.

You won't know if you're delusional or paranoid. I'm hoping you can trust us when we tell you that you need help before someone comes and drags you to the psych ward.

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
Police patrol set streets at regular intervals.

If you start seeing other vehicles or pedestrians as police but have a second glance and they are not, that could be more a problem.

If you start seeing stationary objects such as traffic lights or other lighting/roadworks as blue and red police, that could be drug induced psychosis playing on you.

Seroquel helps and a rest from background noise, it's okay it happens mate.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Police patrol set streets at regular intervals.

If you start seeing other vehicles or pedestrians as police but have a second glance and they are not, that could be more a problem.

If you start seeing stationary objects such as traffic lights or other lighting/roadworks as blue and red police, that could be drug induced psychosis playing on you.

Seroquel helps and a rest from background noise, it's okay it happens mate.
Thank you for your helpful reply. That's the thing and this does help - someone asks how do I know I'm not and all I can say is I know what I see and the odds of things happening and this seems to be more than just coincidence. The only way I could be delusional is if I am not seeing things as they are which this explains it. I know what I see and I'm in my early 40's and kind of know the odds of seeing certain things. I do have anxiety but that doesn't mean i see things that aren't there.

Other than that I think the opioid patch is causing other health issues for me such as bed eczema on my eyelids which is getting a bit worse and I have not experienced before so I think I need to take a break from it for a while.

I don't think everyone is out to get me or anything like that. My family have totally shunned me and won't even communicate with me when I beg them so things are pretty bad on that front.

CoastTwoCoast

Bluelighter
^ You keep saying you don't think every one is out to get you, but you still think a group of people are following you/targeting you. It's not true. They would've done something to you by now anyway if that was the case.

Isnortice91

Bluelighter
Uhh, I don't wanna worry you. But you know I can Google you too if I have your name right?

Im not saying it's right or that there shouldn't be laws against it. But it's obvious that anything legally stopping shrinks from googling you would have to have been specifically passed.

Is it really so hard to just not volunteer all your personal information under your real name? I just tried googling my name. Nothing. Zilch.

Sorry but it just irritates me that people feel compelled to just throw everything about themselves online, then are suddenly outraged that people can see it.

For Christ's sake this isn't rocket science. If you don't want people to know, don't put it online under your real name.
Ya but the PTG psychiatrist have the power to start giving injection medication if they find out you are using street drugs 😟
So you you are a patient then you are screwed. They have the ability to hack into the patients phone and see everything that's part of PTG. There's more to it then just Google. They abuse the rights of middle class and poor people while allowing the rich patients to do what ever they want. The mental health system is more evil then Hitler because they are using tactics that the Soviets used when it comes to treating mental health.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
^ You keep saying you don't think every one is out to get you, but you still think a group of people are following you/targeting you. It's not true. They would've done something to you by now anyway if that was the case.
I just mean I know everyone is not in on it but yeah I know it's happening. It's a thing and I know most people won't believe it. That's okay. I get that until something happens to them that they can't believe it. I also do know that if they wanted to do something to me by now they would have so it's just a nasty evil program designed for me to react to in a negative way.

Isnortice91

Bluelighter
I used to work at a university and ambulance service (admin) and I think it's rife in both industries. When I left one job an ex boss there used to write me sleazy emails and indicate things that I had been up to that he wouldn't have known anything about. I also suspected that psychiatrists were behind it also.
I can for sure say it's the mental health department that is doing all of this. If you have allot of money and are paying for treatment they won't do anything to you but if you are using you're insurance to pay they will treat you like you are a criminal drug addict . I tried getting Xanax for my anxiety and the psychiatrist said " no it's addicting"
Then a couple of months later I seen a friend I went to high school with who lives in Malibu and he got the prescription for Xanax at the mental health department. So I'm guessing they judge you based on where you live as well.

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
I am having an issue which I have posted before about but get ridiculed and told I am paranoid but I would like to just report what is happening and say it is still going strong. I just got home today and it happened where on my return stretch home I will pass a police vehicle in the opposite direction. This happened on my previous time leaving the house and almost every time I do now. I am hooked on pain killers and not illegal drugs so not sure if that is part of it but also I come from an abusive family who projected everything nasty they did onto me and made out and told everyone I was doing what they did so it could be that they have convinced authorities that I need to be watched. I drive safely and obey the law so not sure what is going on.

I would also like to connect with others from Sydney or elsewhere in NSW if possible.

Thank you for reading.
I was at your same point of view 3 years ago, when I was first going to my psychosis and didn't know what was going on

They stopped following me after some time

Idk why they lo

JessFR

Staff member
Ya but the PTG psychiatrist have the power to start giving injection medication if they find out you are using street drugs 😟
So you you are a patient then you are screwed. They have the ability to hack into the patients phone and see everything that's part of PTG. There's more to it then just Google. They abuse the rights of middle class and poor people while allowing the rich patients to do what ever they want. The mental health system is more evil then Hitler because they are using tactics that the Soviets used when it comes to treating mental health.

Bullshit. That's not what I've found and I've seen no evidence for it.

And I'm not inclined to believe it because I've been a patient of lots of psych types before, told them outright that I use, and they've never forced me to anything.

And mine does not seem to be an unusual experience among others I've known.

So no, I call bs on that. Most shrinks I've known also could barely work their own phone, let alone hack into others.