• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Seeing police everywhere

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: CEPS
Staff member
It's not so much that it's impossible for someone to target you over something, it's how many people would have to be involved with what you've expressed concerns about.

For instance, it just doesn't seem likely to me for several of your relatives or their friends would risk their careers in the kind of ways you seem to be suggesting they might be.

I for instance find it hard to get anyone to even slightly deviate from the perceived rules of their professions to get them to do what they should arguably be doing anyway. People in general are just so hyper concerned about getting in trouble they utterly refuse to do anything differently to how they've done it before.

For that reason it seems unlikely to me that so many people would abuse their positions to persecute you.

I don't know what you've been speaking out about, but it would have to be extremely serious before most people would be motivated to take such risks.

But again, I'm not there, I don't know the whole story, I haven't been witness to anything. So I don't feel comfortable telling you there's nothing to be concerned about or that it's all in your head.

Which is why I keep recommending finding support if you can. Since it'll give you a second perspective. And might just generally help you feel better.

I wish I had better advice for you.

Isnortice91

Temporary Ban
I have been speaking out on a lot of things on facebook so I do think it's possible that this is happening to teach me a lesson.
So you think you're getting gang stalked?.
I use to work for the NSA in America ,I never heard of people with mild family drama issues get gang stalked. You may just be anxious and have panic attacks , so you become hyper vigilant and paranoid.
You're in Australia correct?.
They don't have any human research teams(gang stalkers) in that part of the world . Australia is one of the few nations that care about people's privacy rights.
Now if you were in South America or North America then you're story would kind of make more sense because the police in the US work with human research teams to gather data on certain individuals who they either find unique or interesting or they simply want to study the individual because he or she has been targeted by the government for a list of reasons and they simply just want to keep an eye on her. Or it can be the individual has top classified information and may be a whistleblower.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
I use to work for the NSA in America ,I never heard of people with mild family drama issues get gang stalked. You may just be anxious and have panic attacks , so you become hyper vigilant and paranoid.
They don't have any human research teams(gang stalkers) in that part of the world . Australia is one of the few nations that care about people's privacy rights.
Now if you were in South America or North America then you're story would kind of make more sense because the police in the US work with human research teams to gather data on certain individuals who they either find unique or interesting or they simply want to study the individual because he or she has been targeted by the government for a list of reasons and they simply just want to keep an eye on her. Or it can be the individual has top classified information and may be a whistleblower.
Thank you for your reply and that is super interesting that you say this. I have never heard it called that but I have communicated with a few Australians who also claim they are being gang stalked and another advocate who wrote a book about it and is a target and told me that Australia is heavily gang stalked and she has heard from lots of Australians about it. I think they would find me of interest just because of my Asperger's and shy-ness, etc. Not because I *AM* interesting or anything like that but they might think I am a potential problem. I think if it's happening in America then it likely is happening in Australia.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
I just want to add that the other thing I think of when it happens is that this must have happened to others before - I don't think I am the first person this has happened to. So I kind of draw strength from that as I actually hate it.

JessFR

Staff member
May I ask what kind of work you did for the nsa?

I dunno where you'd get this idea that Australia cares to an unusual degree about privacy as opposed to other western countries. It's part of five eyes and cooperates in signals intelligence gathering.

It also doesn't have the same constitutional protections providing even as much theoretical protection.

Isnortice91

Temporary Ban
Thank you for your reply and that is super interesting that you say this. I have never heard it called that but I have communicated with a few Australians who also claim they are being gang stalked and another advocate who wrote a book about it and is a target and told me that Australia is heavily gang stalked and she has heard from lots of Australians about it. I think they would find me of interest just because of my Asperger's and shy-ness, etc. Not because I *AM* interesting or anything like that but they might think I am a potential problem. I think if it's happening in America then it likely is happening in Australia.
Were you diagnosed with this disorder?.
If so that means they have you in the mental health systems data records.
I don't think police are going to mess with you over that. But if Australia does really have some form of gang stalking I'm not aware about it really could just be a disaster prevention team funded by the mental health system is tracking you're phone where ever you go because you have said something on social media that has red flags and on top of it all you have aspergers so they may assume one day you will snap and shoot up a place . But I highly doubt it. You may just be over thinking things. There are millions of people around the world who say they are gang stalked and allot , most of them are just purely paranoid people .
Maybe some may be subject to human research and analytics teams that study how people behave but for the most part there is no government plan to stalk everyone.
I would like to see these people who think the government is stalking them. I'm good at sensing bull shit. If these Australian people really think there government has time for them then the best I can hope for is they are either lying and want to be on the spotlight of "top secret cool look it me shit" or they are just paranoid and have a list of mental health problems. Maybe 0000.1 percent are really gangstalked but that is because they said something violent on social media and it raised red flags or they were in the military and witness something and can potentially be a whistleblower and expose top secret information , these type of military individuals get gangstalked all the time and some even have there houses broken into while they are gone and come home to only find the documents they had obtain that were top secret is now missing.
Best of luck . I think you are paranoid and keep having panic attacks .
Don't stress on this subject . You are not getting gang stalked . You may just live in area that recently has allot of people moving into that area and the population is rising thus more police are needed in the streets to help with traffic problems !. There's more people plus more people calling the ambulance and police because health issues or emergency. So of course you will see more cops and firemen then usual.

Isnortice91

Temporary Ban
May I ask what kind of work you did for the nsa?

I dunno where you'd get this idea that Australia cares to an unusual degree about privacy as opposed to other western countries. It's part of five eyes and cooperates in signals intelligence gathering.

It also doesn't have the same constitutional protections providing even as much theoretical protection.
Long story short I sold spy equipment over the phone to human research agencies and health care agencies in Brazil as a telemarketer before working for the NSA . When I started working with the NSA I was involved is finding red flag information on people's social media . The ironic thing is I got fired from the NSA because I had added a friend on Facebook that was in the Syrian Arab Army. The NSA isn't all great of a job. Anyone can work there . Allot of nerdy people work there so they can take advantage of internet perks like seeing the ex girlfriend's private facebook pictures and messages. Shit like that . Allot of the time we would just gather social media information on potential terrorist that have recently come back from the middle east. Very boring job. Pay was only 42k a year for starters . But if you worked on the top floors and had you're own office and was assigned to a special task force you got 90k a year .

JessFR

Staff member
I gotta admit, I've gone from being highly skeptical of your claim to finding it surprisingly plausible. Obviously I can't be sure, and you'd be right not to care what I think. I'm just surprised. :)

Isnortice91

Temporary Ban
I gotta admit, I've gone from being highly skeptical of your claim to finding it surprisingly plausible. Obviously I can't be sure, and you'd be right not to care what I think. I'm just surprised. :)
You just need to relax . I really don't know if you are getting gang stalked or not but I can for sure say if you are involved in mental health treatment then there is a 000.1% chance you are really getting spied on because they think you're going to shoot up a place ..

JessFR

Staff member
Different person. I'm not the OP. I'm perfectly relaxed. I'm just not trusting :)

Right now I'd pity anyone with the job of spying on my activities.

Isnortice91

Temporary Ban
Different person. I'm not the OP. I'm perfectly relaxed. I'm just not trusting :)

Right now I'd pity anyone with the job of spying on my activities.
Oh .
Yeah I never got spied by gangstalkers on but I got fired from my job for adding a Syrian soldier on my Facebook. That really pissed me off. My employer did spy on me for a entire month . Atleast that what my manager told me before I got let go. I kind of miss my job at the NSA . All I had to do is read shit all day 😇.

JessFR

Staff member
Really? I think I'd rather shoot myself than have to read people's Facebook pages all day.

I gotta say though, if the nsa is spying on people to see if they might go on a shooting rampage, they've sure managed to fuck it up a lot with how many obvious ticking time bombs have slipped through the cracks.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Thank you for that. I know most people come at me and tell me how it's mental health, delusional, paranoia, etc, but I don't think I would be able to function as well as I do if I was full-blown delusional. Something is going on and has for years. There are other things relating to the phone connection and just electronic things that have happened for the past 10 or more years. It's not JUST the police thing. I think it cycles and escalates.

Isnortice91

Temporary Ban
Honestly I don’t think the police care much about people fucking just themselves up in the privacy of their own home. However, what they do care about is the links between drug-use and anti-social behaviour or organised crime.

If you have a steady legal income, buy your drugs online in small quantities, don’t live in public housing and don’t act crazy in public or engage in domestic disturbances then you are 99% safe from the police I reckon.

The other thing I’ll say for the NSW police is that they are generally pretty respectful and polite to citizens who are the same (even one’s breaking the law) and the police generally just enforce laws and policies and don’t make them - so whatever they do is controlled by the government. Note the “generally” in both these cases - there are still individual asshole cops.
Why did you mention public housing?.
Do people who live in low income housing get gang stalked just for living in public housing?.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Why did you mention public housing?.
Do people who live in low income housing get gang stalked just for living in public housing?.
Only because someone else mentioned something about housing and how if you make your own legal money and take drugs privately then the police don't care as much. I don't think they gang stalk more or anything but they neighbours here have definitely pulled some weird stunts and continue to do so.

Also I have been officially diagnosed with high funcitoning autism which is what they call Asperger's now.

Isnortice91

Temporary Ban
Only because someone else mentioned something about housing and how if you make your own legal money and take drugs privately then the police don't care as much. I don't think they gang stalk more or anything but they neighbours here have definitely pulled some weird stunts and continue to do so.

Also I have been officially diagnosed with high funcitoning autism which is what they call Asperger's now.
I recently just read a 100 paragraph article on Company's and tech firms that have started to gang stalk people.
I'm now thinking I may have been wrong for judging you.
It seems there are certain gang stalking organisations that stalk people who use social media , like Facebook or YouTube and if they don't like the things you say about the government or if you say anything anti-simitic they will send gang stalkers to try to ruin you're life. 😣
I read that a US counter intelligence agency is the one who does the most gang stalking and all the gang stalking started when the Soviet Union collapsed . Because in the Soviet Union you had gang stalkers / spies who would spy on the citizens of Soviet Union for a list of reasons. Sometimes it was because someone was anti-government or it could be just to strike fear in the citizens and keep them in line. When the Soviet Union fell these spy agencies in Russia then left Russia to take their work to other countries that needed spies.
The more I read the more I have come to terms that I may have experienced gang stalking that happen to me but it eventually ended . I no longer have any experiences with being stalked but I for sure know I was being stalked by the AIPAC for saying bad things about Israel on my Twitter feed. In 2013 I had 14000 Twitter followers and I would always post anti-Israel tweets exposing the Israeli lobby. Then suddenly my account got terminated by Twitter for some violations. I guess they didn't like me talking about Israeli lobby.

But now that I look back there were so many things that happened to me like I was waiting in line at subway one day and there was a buff guy wearing a kippah/yarmulke(Jewish hat worn by Orthodox Jews) and he was with another guy and he they were behind me in line and the guy started saying stuff only I would know . I'm Italian , and the guy said to his friend "I could easily beat a Italian in a fight I'm in the IDF". Also at the time I was in MMA and one of the guys behind me said "even if hes in Mix Martial Arts you can still fuck him up". Now this is all starting to make sense.
I advise you to hire a private investigator if crazy shit like what I mention starts happening to you.

Isnortice91

Temporary Ban
Teach you a lesson for what?
Teach him a lesson from his political views . There are Zionist organizations like the ADL that were caught in the early 90s gang stalking people . But sice they are Jewish it would be anti Semitic to go after them.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Teach you a lesson for what?
For speaking out against my family and their abuse. I got home from local shopping centre a while ago and as I check out the security guard makes himself seen EVERY time I check out and return back to my car. It is like clockwork.

nuttynutskin

Moderator: Words
Staff member
Again, you're probably acting suspicious so of course they're checking you out. Sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy isn't it?