• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Seeing police everywhere

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
I am having an issue which I have posted before about but get ridiculed and told I am paranoid but I would like to just report what is happening and say it is still going strong. I just got home today and it happened where on my return stretch home I will pass a police vehicle in the opposite direction. This happened on my previous time leaving the house and almost every time I do now. I am hooked on pain killers and not illegal drugs so not sure if that is part of it but also I come from an abusive family who projected everything nasty they did onto me and made out and told everyone I was doing what they did so it could be that they have convinced authorities that I need to be watched. I drive safely and obey the law so not sure what is going on.

I would also like to connect with others from Sydney or elsewhere in NSW if possible.

Thank you for reading.

Atelier3

Bluelighter
. I wonder what they do with illegal drug users if this is happening to me.
Honestly I don’t think the police care much about people fucking just themselves up in the privacy of their own home. However, what they do care about is the links between drug-use and anti-social behaviour or organised crime.

If you have a steady legal income, buy your drugs online in small quantities, don’t live in public housing and don’t act crazy in public or engage in domestic disturbances then you are 99% safe from the police I reckon.

The other thing I’ll say for the NSW police is that they are generally pretty respectful and polite to citizens who are the same (even one’s breaking the law) and the police generally just enforce laws and policies and don’t make them - so whatever they do is controlled by the government. Note the “generally” in both these cases - there are still individual asshole cops.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Honestly I don’t think the police care much about people fucking just themselves up in the privacy of their own home. However, what they do care about is the links between drug-use and anti-social behaviour or organised crime.

If you have a steady legal income, buy your drugs online in small quantities, don’t live in public housing and don’t act crazy in public or engage in domestic disturbances then you are 99% safe from the police I reckon.

The other thing I’ll say for the NSW police is that they are generally pretty respectful and polite to citizens who are the same (even one’s breaking the law) and the police generally just enforce laws and policies and don’t make them - so whatever they do is controlled by the government. Note the “generally” in both these cases - there are still individual asshole cops.
Thank you again. I do just feeling like I have become a target because I do have other chronic health issues and do live in community housing. Whether they know that or not - why should that make me more of a target than anyone else? I have diagnosed issues like Asperger's and other health issues that stop me from being normal and social. It might be the family drama that has brought me to their attention as my mother and family just say that I am a junkie because I have had to take pain killers for chronic pain from a past proven injury which required 2 lots of surgery (neurosurgery) on it. My mother over-hypes and has shunned me and now I fear her and her abusive husband have created this issue for me.

Atelier3

Bluelighter
Public housing is over-policed in NSW because it is a hot-spot for all kinds of crime. If you live near public housing you will statistically see more cops. They are probably not there for you my friend - just keeping a lid on the whole area.

The police using data-analysis to devote resources to where they THINK crime will occur rather than just responding to it. They try to be predictive and believe that showing their faces /uniforms / cars will discourage criminals from doing crime.

If they approach you just be cool - it really sounds like you are not even breaking the law if your pain killers are prescribed. If you carry individual pills around with you maybe also carry a copy of your script to prove you are legit.

Be aware of the law on driving on specific drugs. Ask your doctor for letter stating you are ok to drive on your particular medication if need be.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Public housing is over-policed in NSW because it is a hot-spot for all kinds of crime. If you live near public housing you will statistically see more cops. They are probably not there for you my friend - just keeping a lid on the whole area.

The police using data-analysis to devote resources to where they THINK crime will occur rather than just responding to it. They try to be predictive and believe that showing their faces /uniforms / cars will discourage criminals from doing crime.

If they approach you just be cool - it really sounds like you are not even breaking the law if your pain killers are prescribed. If you carry individual pills around with you maybe also carry a copy of your script to prove you are legit.

Be aware of the law on driving on specific drugs. Ask your doctor for letter stating you are ok to drive on your particular medication if need be.
Thank you so much. I just want to hear to keep cool if they approach me. They probably won't but I just have no one to bounce this off or get support for it. The medication I am on is a patch so it's always on me but my doctor said it's fine. As far as I know I am okay to drive. The doctor is trying to get me off it and I have officially run out today so I am back to heading to the doctor again this week.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Things have escalated for me where a motorbike appeared out of nowhere after I was returning home from seeing my doctors and then going to shops today. It came up very close behind me and then went on my left hand side lane and instead of just moving past me it stayed right beside me no matter if I slowed or sped up and the rider leered at me with obvious staring into my car. After a while he turned off into a side street and didn't keep travelling on the same road. It felt like an obvious stalking attempt and was dangerous.

Thank you for letting me vent here and I fear things are getting worse and not sure what to do.

AbbeyLee

Bluelighter
You’re not imagining it at all. Lots of articles on Crikey about us becoming a police state (you need to subscribe but you get the gist from reading the start):

Hylight

Bluelighter
You’re not imagining it at all. Lots of articles on Crikey about us becoming a police state (you need to subscribe but you get the gist from reading the start):

Sadly some people in politics think that 1984 was a “how to guide”, not a warning.

^^ this.

dopamimetic

Moderator: N&PD
Staff member
I've gone through the same... was in the north of Germany visiting some friend I made over the internet and having had shipped some research chemicals to the same city and in her name as there was no real P.O. box service available.. got this psychotic trip that they are after me, thinking I am a big drug dealer or somewhat.. did not meet the girl but instead aimed for psychiatry as I thought they will protect me from getting isolated in a cell.. I've lost all my stuff I had on that day, and the psychiatry cared a shit about morphine maintenance or anything, it was literally just a prison. The girl dropped me of course and I was left with nothing, Never. Ever. Again,

anonymouse77

Bluelighter

Thank you for your reply and confirmation. I will check out the website and articles. I can tell it's definitely NOT paranoia or delusions and that something is happening. I am in reality and know what's real and what's not. I DO NOT believe everyone is in on it or out to get me but something is going on.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
I've gone through the same... was in the north of Germany visiting some friend I made over the internet and having had shipped some research chemicals to the same city and in her name as there was no real P.O. box service available.. got this psychotic trip that they are after me, thinking I am a big drug dealer or somewhat.. did not meet the girl but instead aimed for psychiatry as I thought they will protect me from getting isolated in a cell.. I've lost all my stuff I had on that day, and the psychiatry cared a shit about morphine maintenance or anything, it was literally just a prison. The girl dropped me of course and I was left with nothing, Never. Ever. Again,
Sorry to hear you went through similar. I think they target females and maybe drug users from my experience which is why I ask here. They bank on the target looking delusional or psychotic when they describe what is happening.

Meth novice 79

Bluelighter
Police in Aus work heavily off lists of known associations, so if you are friends with or otherwise connect with known criminals, dealers or users then 100% they are keeping an eye on you.

If not, someone else in your street probably does lol

No need to freak out though if you aren’t doing anything wrong, they just want to know who else you are associated with then they’ll go away

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Police in Aus work heavily off lists of known associations, so if you are friends with or otherwise connect with known criminals, dealers or users then 100% they are keeping an eye on you.

If not, someone else in your street probably does lol

No need to freak out though if you aren’t doing anything wrong, they just want to know who else you are associated with then they’ll go away
Thank you for your reply. I don't associate with any criminals so it's not that. I keep to myself for the most part. I believe it's the pain killer addiction.

Meth novice 79

Bluelighter
Thank you for your reply. I don't associate with any criminals so it's not that. I keep to myself for the most part. I believe it's the pain killer addiction.
Do you have kids in your care or anything?
I can’t see your doctors breaking patient confidentiality to notify police of your trouble unless under mandatory reporting laws babe

Just trying to think rationally here, I know how you’re feeling. I thought I was being tailed for ages as weird shit kept happening and I had been lending my car to a shady fucker who was using it for drug runs.
Turned out to be coincidence in the end tho and nothing ever came of all my worrying

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Do you have kids in your care or anything?
I can’t see your doctors breaking patient confidentiality to notify police of your trouble unless under mandatory reporting laws babe

Just trying to think rationally here, I know how you’re feeling. I thought I was being tailed for ages as weird shit kept happening and I had been lending my car to a shady fucker who was using it for drug runs.
Turned out to be coincidence in the end tho and nothing ever came of all my worrying
No I don't have any kids. Only a very naughty cat but I doubt they care about that.

The only other thing I can think of is it's my narcissistic and abusive family who somehow know about what I am prescribed and are manipulating authorities by saying I'm a danger on the road or something like that. I'm not and I drive safely and would never drive if I was out-of-it. I do feel my family have put me in some stalking/harassment program somehow.

Meth novice 79

Bluelighter
No I don't have any kids. Only a very naughty cat but I doubt they care about that.

The only other thing I can think of is it's my narcissistic and abusive family who somehow know about what I am prescribed and are manipulating authorities by saying I'm a danger on the road or something like that. I'm not and I drive safely and would never drive if I was out-of-it. I do feel my family have put me in some stalking/harassment program somehow.
Fuck sake, toxic families hey?
Well if the cops haven’t pulled you over and demanded testing yet that’s not entirely plausible either.