• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Security Guards - Your rights

Simple technique, if your cellphone is t3g etc or vid capable, make use of using it in public at such events where bouncers and police are. Just tell them they're getting you tubed, and if theyre lucky theyre gonna get myspaced and bebo'd. Seriously police and bouncers hate when you have a mobile pointed at them, and are more cautious, but best is to go with friends when clubbing or basically keep an eye on each other, like what any other jaded clubber would do :)

person said:
Simple technique, if your cellphone is t3g etc or vid capable, make use of using it in public at such events where bouncers and police are. Just tell them they're getting you tubed, and if theyre lucky theyre gonna get myspaced and bebo'd. Seriously police and bouncers hate when you have a mobile pointed at them, and are more cautious, but best is to go with friends when clubbing or basically keep an eye on each other, like what any other jaded clubber would do :)

I work at a bar... and I've seen many phones... disabled because they were trying to be smartasses like that lol. I've dealt with police before and basically they won't even take a statement if you appear intoxicated. Honestly those people saying that that manager is likely to get charged etc... not going to happen lol, seen it happen enough times and i've seen cops suggest it a few times too...

ostrich said:
I work at a bar... and I've seen many phones... disabled because they were trying to be smartasses like that lol. I've dealt with police before and basically they won't even take a statement if you appear intoxicated. Honestly those people saying that that manager is likely to get charged etc... not going to happen lol, seen it happen enough times and i've seen cops suggest it a few times too...

Yeah propbably I guess it depends on how theyre doing it, got that idea from when I was living in London at heart of the rave scene. Everyone had cameras and someone with them when confronted by police it was the thing to do in europe at the time. I also noticed some bars here ban cellphones as well too? I know some of the bouncers around the city from 10+ years ago being part of the rave/club scene, so some good vibes sometimes. Probably more problems at a regular 'Rock' bar/venue than a dance club here.