Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SE QLD Wino's Meetup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def! I think a night @ Jorges is in order or maybe a rave at some point. I feel like glittering myself up and wearing some kandeh. ;)

Joy. Have suddenly come down with hacking cough for some bizarre reason :(. In other news, I have finished my history of disability assignment hurrah.

There's a fairly big crowd going to reanimator on easter saturday at the arena, sunflower.... the more the merrier.... and we are pro-candy, too =D

woohoo! very excited about this!!

PS: smiley, apologies about coffee! We were out and about saturday night, so couldn't get onto msn, then sunday we had a few family things to deal with that took longer than planned, and also our computer must have been suffering PMS, because the damned thing wouldn't connect to the net...and since your address and ph no are in our BL pm's, we 'had no way of contacting you!!! :(

FoxyKel:

Only have Friday off on Easter weekend unfortunately.

Will keep my ear to the ground re any further meetups.

=D

Re: Yay!

smileyfish said:
SE QLD Bluelight Wino's Meetup - Saturday, April 3, 2004

Where: My Place (PM me for details)
When: 4pm til whenever
What: bring a bottle of wine - preferably with labels removed so we can play some blind tasting. Nibbles will be provided, good humour is mandatory!

Nothing has changed so far as I'm aware. For anyone wanting to come who doesn't already have my address please PM me.

We fish will supply a red and a white for tasting pleasure!

=Dsmiley

yay! we're unable to get the wines from springbrook on time, but we'll get a bottle o'red & white as well...

We're also going to the Brisbane Gardening expo on saturday, (we know people who have a stall there) so if anyone with a green thumb (urbie, we're looking at you ;)) is keen on a pre-wine meet up, speak now, or forever hold your peas ;)

PS: smiley, i only just saw your msn box on the desktop!!! (we have cable connected permanently)

think its being held at the ekka grounds this year, few ppl are making the trip there. SAB will be having a stall there also :)

Gardening expo sounds like fun, but my car and I have a date with a mechanic and then I have to lunch with my grandma... with the wine thingy in the afternoon, I'm not so sure I can handle much more excitement in one day ;)

I'm heading to the gardening expo on Sunday, provided my parents leave me their 3 day pass on Saturday. :)

Is anyone bringing glasses, or do I need to? I have 4, I believe.

April 3!

Hey SEQ blues, just a reminder that this is on tomorrow! If you are interested in coming and have not yet recieved details re: address etc please PM me ASAP. Should be a rocking afternoon for all =D

Foxy: no need for glasses, that's covered (at least in theory). And hey, we can always improvise! (considers the practicability of a wine bong) ;)

See you there!

:)Smiley

W00t!

Got a nice red and white..... carefully selected. ;)

See ya soon!

have fun kids :)

you know, i've come all the way to england and spent most of my time drinking aussie wine. Thinking of you whilst I open a bottle of yellowtail =D

Status
Not open for further replies.