• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Scripting for Ritalin and other stimulants?

sixthseal.com

Bluelighter
Sorry for reviving the old thread and making a new one again. It's slightly different and Blindside's comments in the last thread made me think twice and reword my post. Anyway, my friend told me that it's pretty easy to get benzos of doctors but what about Ritalin and other stimulants? I know its not related to harm minimization, but just for information purposes. Moderators, feel free to delete the thread if its inappropriate.
Edit: replaced some words
[ 02 March 2003: Message edited by: sixthseal.com ]

LOL! I think somehow they will exercise their freedom and do as you suggested.
:D :D :D

Thanks for your replies. I tried searching the OD archives but those posts were mostly US-centric and I was interested in input from Australian people. I just saw Ritalin advertised for A$44.95 at an Amcal Chemist and its in the top 20 drugs prescibed according to them so I would reckon it would be easy to script. I'm in my mid 20s and from what little literature I've read, ADHD is usually prescibed when young, so that would be a problem. Does anyone have any experience with this?
On a different note, will I get in trouble if I fake ADHD to get a script (not forging scripts but being economical with the truth with the doctor) and the doctor found out that I was faking it? Legal trouble I mean. Thanks!

I can see the rationale behind wanting pharmaceuticals in preference to street drugs, as they're cleaner and quality assured. However if you present to your doctor with fake symptoms and you get busted, it's your fraud, and you deal with the consequences...
If you want prescription drugs you need to convince your doctor, who has probably seen these conditions many times before, that your symptoms are the same as anyone else with the same condition. In addition to this you must show a geniune desire to be well again! If you go to the doctor looking for something rarely prescribed, you may have to work up to it. If they prescribe you something else, then you have to give the doctor feedback about why the medication was unsuitable.
This much is common sense... and by the way, don't ask for a drug by name or brand, unless you've had it prescribed to you before.
That's about as specific as I'd want to get with information in this thread. Remember, BL is not a place to help you get drugs. If you want scripts that you have no medical reason to have, then you need to work out your own way to defraud your doctor, without getting a permanent criminal record or becoming known as a doctor-shopper.
BigTrancer :)

sifu_elver said:
All the most interesting and hilarious scripting articles are written by the infamous Phreex of oldskool Other Drugs fame.
Go search the OD archive and you'll find anything you need :)
DM.
He is the Pill -Master. In the late 1990's he kept another (small) newsgroup glued to the computer screen reading about his adventures.

For historical reasons I'm going to send this to the archives