• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Scopolamine

i mean wtf blowing this in someones face can literally put them under your control! surely it cant be as easy as that.

i urge you watch the documentary, for some fucked up stories.

It isn't because of hypnosis, but because of delerium.. It is apparantly very potent and have a high bioavailablity through eyes/nose/mouth apparently.

Deleriums and true hallucinations aren't fun.

The thing about blowing in the face seems... odd to me
To do it inconspicuously and without absorbing any through skin you would have to wear gloves and the chances of getting some yourself is high and below 1mg won't do much and as low as 6mg can kill them or at least ko them.
The sliced with card thing has been disproven multiple times by websites.
Again with the reading a bit of paper, how? I guess a small amount on the paper. Again, can be dosed transdermally I believe and there's such a close boundary between nothing and death it just seems unlikely.
Orally fair enough I can see how people won' notice single digit mg doses in a drink/shot/tasty food.

Also the part about being perfectly normal and talking or something seems ridiculous to me, any one that's been around people tripping can notice different behaviours in people, maybe not strangers but definitely not friends.

E: I assume this is the vices doc and not some other yt, I didn't actually check

CIA attempted to use it as a truth serum. The idea was they would be completely non-caring and answer anything. The problem that the CIA faced, well, what is going around is the subjects were too fucked up to make any coherent sense. It does exist but I'm not too sure about the truth of it's effects. It would kill I'm sure.

Sharing as a curiosity fact: I was once prescribed Buscopan for gastrointestinal spasms... which is the closely related butylscopolamine.

Vice has some pretty interesting stuff, then some real garbage. I don't think Scopolamine is the scariest drug in the world, but interesting.

I do like this excerpt from the wiki on treating addiction with scopolamine;

Addiction
Scopolamine has historically been used in the past to treat addiction to drugs such as heroin and cocaine. The patient was given frequent doses of scopolamine until they were delirious. This treatment was maintained for 2 to 3 days after which they were treated with pilocarpine. After recovering from this they were said to have lost the acute craving for the drug to which they were addicted.[19]

Scopolamine is epoxy-atropine, IIRC.

Not a mind control drug any more than belladonna is.

no idea^^^.

for all we know all of the people featured could be actors, but the same could be said for a lot of these types of docus. i like the way its reported though. im just glad its not got any daily mail (or american equivalent) involvement. i was surprised at the man at the end admitting to having those people raped and murdered, because his face wasnt really hidden that well.

so is this what zombie powder is that they use in voodoo ?

If you mean what I think you mean, no not just this substance. The original zombie powder (the word zombie coming from the Haitian / Kongo word 'nzambi') varies in ingredients but appear to have puffer fish (i.e. tetradotoxin), marine toad (containing bufotoxin and bufotenin) and tree frog (containing a non-lethal irritant) in common. I think deliriants are also suspected to augment the mix though. Datura would be common mainly as additive but you could certainly find scopolamine in it. And bone or other human remains of course, and seasoning.

Vice also did a docu on this.

The combination could pretty much paralyze you temporarily only to awaken in a clumsy delirious stupor. More than enough things in there to incapacitate your walking well or seeing well. I think that because these are natural products and the "therapeutic index" could never be big, it would probably happen often that it would just kill the person. Surely they would have some voodoo theory to explain this away, and because it is one of the most severe forms of punishment it would not be that hard to justify.

Some of the people in that vice documentary look like they are telling the gringos stories.
You should check out zombie island the national geo drugs inc series. The heroin supply in peurto rico is being cut with some crazy horse drug called xylazine which is almost unknown outside the island. The term zombie is a bit much but these junkies are pretty messed up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGLg13fR-ks

? Xylazine is not 'almost unknown' outside the island, only human use of it, and you can read from the occasional thread that trickles in about questions of human use that it is highly recommended against and way too harsh and dangerous. It is a veterinarian drug that like tiletamine would cause unconsciousness or fucked up stupor, only more dangerous and even less enjoyable apparently.

If you mean what I think you mean, no not just this substance. The original zombie powder (the word zombie coming from the Haitian / Kongo word 'nzambi') varies in ingredients but appear to have puffer fish (i.e. tetradotoxin), marine toad (containing bufotoxin and bufotenin) and tree frog (containing a non-lethal irritant) in common. I think deliriants are also suspected to augment the mix though. Datura would be common mainly as additive but you could certainly find scopolamine in it. And bone or other human remains of course, and seasoning.

Vice also did a docu on this.

The combination could pretty much paralyze you temporarily only to awaken in a clumsy delirious stupor. More than enough things in there to incapacitate your walking well or seeing well. I think that because these are natural products and the "therapeutic index" could never be big, it would probably happen often that it would just kill the person. Surely they would have some voodoo theory to explain this away, and because it is one of the most severe forms of punishment it would not be that hard to justify.

thank you waht your describing is what i was getting at i think not this stuff :)

Sorry i meant human use. When i googled it i only found papers about its use in PR. I just think its weird its popular there and no where else

I love me sum scopo, Esp snorted from a witches vag.
It makes for some weird sex since the witch also absosrbes some..

Ps: may partially or totally be a lie.