• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Schoolies tips please

chemical freak said:
Yes. Will this work if i am taking pills 3 nights over the week, or would it ruin my next roll? How long would something like Zoloft stay in the body for?

I would suggest that you dont use MDMA on 3 seperate occasions over a week's duration. Each time you use MDMA in that week the experience will seem somewhat milder each time you consume. Not only will the effects become near on threshold status, your brain would deplete of serotonin rather quickly i would imagine. You might experience depressive symptoms as a result of serotonin depletion. But enough of me suggesting how you should use your drugs!

I guess the first question would be, are you on Zoloft (Sertraline) or other SSRI medications for treatment of a disorder or medical issue over extended periods ? Assuming you are, it would be in your best interest not to bother with purchasing MDMA or other compounds.

MDMA/Ecstasy (includes MDA, MDEA etc): It is NOT POSSIBLE TO ROLL while taking an SSRI! It is a COMPLETE and UTTER WASTE OF YOUR MONEY! Basically, SSRIs 'block' the part of your brain where the MDMA needs to go in order to get you high; and since MDMA can't get in there, you won't be able to get high. You might experience some weak 'speedy' effects from high doses of MDMA, but you will not be able to truly 'roll'.

Do NOT stop taking your SSRI so that you can roll. First of all, even if you stop taking it for a few days, it is unlikely that you will fully be able to roll. It takes much longer than a few days for all the SSRI (and its metabolites and effects) to leave your body (read above under 'metabolism'). Second, you can get VERY SICK (withdrawal symptoms, depression, etc) if you stop taking your medicine. I strongly suggest that you give up rolling while you are taking an SSRI.

Source
Antidepressants and Recreational Drugs, FAQ

I believe Zoloft (Sertraline) stays in your system for up 35 hours.

You might like to take "one" as a method of postloading to counteract the chances of Neurotoxicity. If you have your heart set on a SSRI for use in a postload method, you might like to select Prozac (Fluoxetine) if possible, which i believe stays in your system for up to 15 days.

Zoloft (Sertraline)
Prozac (Fluoxetine)

However there are alternatives. You may like to use 5-HTP (5-hydroxtrytophan) as a method of protection against neurotoxicity.

DO NOT: Take 5-HTP with SSRI medication. SSRI's inhibit the reuptake of serortonin while 5-HTP is a producer and precursor to serotonin, This can result in Serotonin syndrome and should be avoided at all costs. It must be one choice or another.

Schoolie binge alert
John Ferguson
16nov04

AN alarming jump in teen alcohol abuse has sparked a push to stamp out injury, violence and sexual assault among school leavers.

As dangerous drinking by young Victorians has soared, the Bracks Government will today join an unprecedented three-state drive to make Schoolies Week safer.

The end of exams celebrations are widely associated with alcohol-related violence, illness and injury.

There are particular dangers for teenage girls, with the rate of harmful drinking climbing more rapidly than among young men.

The Premier's Drug Prevention Council chairman, Rob Moodie, said teens were being exposed to danger because of the hard-core drinking.

"We have more of a problem than the community thinks," he told the Herald Sun.

"They can get into pretty outrageous behaviour because no one is looking after them."

Mr Bracks will join his NSW and Queensland counterparts urging students at Schoolies Week to enjoy themselves but not at the expense of health and safety.

A Herald Sun examination of school-age drinking has revealed:

QUEENSLAND police are preparing for another influx of older men preying on teenage girls on the Gold Coast.

DRINK spiking, assaults and rape are common on the Gold Coast, where the national Schoolies Week begins on Friday.

ALCOHOL and drug workers will be operating in Torquay and Lorne to help intoxicated teenagers.

STUDENTS will be urged to respect the rights of residents at the main destinations -- the Gold Coast, Byron Bay, Lorne and Torquay.

Binge drinking among Victorian students is highlighted in figures seen by the Herald Sun.

The analysis of secondary school students' drug and alcohol habits shows a dramatic rise in binge drinking since 1984, despite a fall in the school-age population.

A survey of students showed males aged 16-17 at risk of short-term harm by binge-drinking hit almost 17,000 in 2002, up 47 per cent from 1984.

The number of girls in the same age group climbed to almost 16,000 from about 9700, a 62 per cent increase.

The biggest increase was among 12 to 15-year-old females -- soaring 104 per cent.

Many in this group will be among the 40,000 VCE students expected to celebrate after exams.

Males who drink more than six alcoholic drinks on any day and females who consume more than four drinks are putting themselves at risk.

Dr Moodie said the message to teens was about safety.

"We think it's a really good time to have that discussion about how should we deal with celebrating and how do you make it fun without having kids assaulted or sexually assaulted," he said

Inspector Bill Mathers, officer in charge of the youth affairs office, urged students to be responsible and look after their mates.

From: http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,11396715%5E2862,00.html

So they will support harm reduction regarding alcohol...

BigTrancer :)

Hey, just like to say good luck to everyone going to schoolies and party week. Go hard!! and keep safe :)

Mate you wana good skoolies... man just do wot we did!!!

We took an Ounce, a dickload of alcohol, and no other drugs!!!

Of course on your way there start chopping and smoking up the car, pure road trip style, (we had an 8hr drive from cairns-airlie) Stoned 4 7hours of it!

Get to the place, start another session, get settled in, wake up next day (12ish,1ish) Start drinking at breakfast (and brekky bongs) drink til you cant see/ time to ring the cab to get to parties!

Do this religously day n night and you'll have a good as skoolies!

=D =D =D

Thinking about schoolies makes my lungs hurt - 2 cartons of cigarettes in 4 days (I did give a significant amount away, and we had two chicks from queensland that we knew leeching off us and I was basically supporting their habits as well).

Have fun, be safe, and makes sure you go to Dracula's for dinner on at least one of the nights you are there, coolest restaurant/show ever, well worth the 50 bucks...