Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Scattered?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bluelighter
:) How do u guys feel the next day after a pill? I make sure I eat well all day if I know I'm going to take a pill that night. I dont drink alcohol. I come up alright the next day if anything i can still definetly feel the love! I've come accross people who tell me they feel scattered the next day, I assume they mean drained, from dancing all night? Maybe they had a bad pill? 8o

Yep. ld50 is right.

Enjoy the 'honeymoon' period while it lasts. Only use MDMA on special occasions, no more then once every two months and you will never lose the magic.

^Exactly shorza. A shame it's very hard to do when you've only just discovered the magic!

^^^ yep all the above are pretty accurate. I know when I started taking pills I was like "that's it - no more alcohol or buds for me... pills are too good to be true!" He he... just keep it in moderation like shorza suggests. Eating well before consuming, as well as multivitamins, helps too and if you're using regularly you might want to think about postloading.

However i have found if you can keep a steady sleep patern, and a steady loading system you can still partially enjoy the elements that we use to enjoy with say our first dose of the magic. I have only used MDMA and it's differing compounds for 3 and a bit years. The first half of that time was a pretty large quota of MDMA every week. I soon realised, Hang on more then 2 pills in a night is not really worth it due to "petrol in the tank" and lengthy comedowns, Hence why i dont tolerate MDxA or known MDxA pills. Now i use 3 decent dosed MDMA pills a month and i pre/post load everyday to go with that. How ever i probably use to much of the beast and rc's then i should. I think if you can research as much as you can on how to minimise risk and lengthen your expierences everytime you use a substance in this case MDMA, you will then be a much happier pinger in the long run. Dont ruin it for yourself, if i could go back i would have by now.

It all depends on how many biks u drop imo (and of course pre and post loading helps). If its a big night out and I dump 3 or 4 I feel flat as tack and unenergetic all the next day. However, if it's just the one at home, I usually wake up the next day as u said "still feeling the love" :)

for me it comes down to how much sleep i get.
if you're out until after 5, it aint pretty the next day.
but if you come back before 2, have a j and go to bed...
well, life is beautiful =)

Hey Shorza, I only take pills 4-5 times a year, use the same "special occasion" policy that you do..... Took pills last weekend after a 4 month drought and I only got about 5-6 hours off the (good) pills...... the next night, when I can usually roll again.... not much at all... so dissapointed!

As for scattered the day after? Yep!

dailygrind said:
Hey Shorza, I only take pills 4-5 times a year, use the same "special occasion" policy that you do..... Took pills last weekend after a 4 month drought and I only got about 5-6 hours off the (good) pills...... the next night, when I can usually roll again.... not much at all... so dissapointed!

The fact that you had MDxx the second night might have something to do with it not working aswell. Biggest mistake ive ever made, using MDMA one day then on the next!

Agree with eloise. If I've been at a rave alnight and have been dancing shit loads, as you do, I will feel so depressed and scattered. But if I am just chilling with friends then I can sometimes go to uni the next day and understand whats going on. Also depends on the pills you take and how many. I also find that if I drink before taking bickies my comedown will be worse.

dailygrind said:

Hiya,

So you only take pills 4-5 times a year, but last week, took them twice in one weekend? It's all about large breaks between occasions. Are you really surprised that you didn't feel much the second day?

Have fun. :)

Errr.... u guys might as well call me a junky lol... i've taken pills roughly every week since i had my first, definately still get the magic - i've eaten hundreds of pills, shit last week 4 3 on tuesday night and 1 on sat, e is prob the only drug i really ENJOY the effects of