Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Scary shit at airport :)

The Earth Method

Bluelighter
I was in customs line for going out of australia where u get ure passport checked... anyway earlier that day id found like a half g of weed just sitting in my pocket of wallet and i was like hmm if i hadnt needed change to pay that 45c i never would of found that

so neway im waiting in this line and i remember s o i put my hands in my back pocket and i sais to myself i sais, jesus f*cking chr*st it was one of those baggies with the lips or woteva that i knew was from the previous weekend and must of been tainted with something 8o so im standing in this line grinning feeling like every copper was staring right at me (i was stoned out of my brain btw to help sleep on the flight) hahahaha OMG ..

So i walk thru customs the scary lesbians and the metal detectors ect smiling and looking calm and freindly and probably uber stoned got thru no worries goto the loo first thing and flush it..

F*cking hell guys check ALL YOUR POCKETS b4 u go overseas.. lol

On the off note i was giggling all the way to my flight.

8(

A guy I know was coming back from overseas and forgot entirely about a baggie full of 100 Valium that he had bought over there.

Realised at the baggage collection but knew there were camera's etc around so couldn't dump it. Had to go through customs anyway, get his bag searched and talk to these people all the while knowing what was in his pocket.

Funnily enough he got it through. Lucky.

When I was younger and before I knew much, I bought two really cool bongs in Israel. I then brought them over into Greece where I used one of them intensely with much resin remaining. I then carried them in my backpack through the Greek airport into Frankfurt in Germany, then from their into Singapore (!!!) and from their into Perth. I treasure those bongs now because they remind me of a lesson I learned the easy way. (not often that happens).

I'm not aware it's been amended, it may very well have been by now, but in Queensland it was (still is?) legal to possess a bong which has been used providing it has not been used since you obtained it. This was to allow for collectors of traditional/tribal artefacts etc. I think the convincing argument may be if no other smoking illicits were found. And I don't think the "I only smoke joints" argument would carry, papers in bag or not :\

Ehehe I love Adelaide.

Two of the largest bong/pipe/paraphenalia shops in town are located less than 50m from each other and even shorter distance to the Hindley St Police station..

It represents a laid back attitude towards the bong in SA. I was once caught with my mates in town with about a gram of high quality bud on me.. He took the bag, smelt it, said "ahh good stuff" and then proceeded to put the bag in his pocket and walk off smiling.

Hmmm, are penalties for police officers using weed recreationally (off-duty) in SA as heavy as, say an officer in Vic where weed is still illegal?

also, when the hell are they gonna change that law!?

One time I arrived in Bali, only to realise I had unknowingly smuggled a packet of Winfield Blue ciggarettes with me. When I opened the packet, I found a 1 gram bud in the bottom. I had even been in the vicinity of a dog, that I assume was a gun/bomb/other drug dog. It was the craziest feeling...like OMFG that couldve been fucked up so easy!

If I had known about it, then theres no doubt I would have been sweating my ass off and been caught acting nervously. Because I was so confident I survived.

A close friend arrived at Tullamarine from a flight direct from Thailand...she walked through customs and was stopped by the dogs. For over an hour they questioned her, went through all her bags, poured shampoo out, the works...and all the time she maintained her innocence.

They finally let her go, most confused as the dogs seemed sure.

She got home, got undressed to prepare to shower and put her hand in her front pants pocket...and pulled out a chunk of hash - which she had completely and utterly forgotten about from a few nights before.

Because she genuinely believed at the time she had nothing on her, she didn't exibit all those apparent "tell-tale" signs - the dogs knew she had it on her, but she didn't.

But god knows why they never checked her pockets!

Stoners must be the most forgetful people...

How can you easily forget about a gram of bud or chunk of hash in your pocket when you know you are going to go through customs?

I wonder if most international flights connect to singapore to deter smuggling, like you always have to get off the plane..

Reminds me of when I was making a stop ever in Malaysia about 2 years ago. The plane starts to decend and the captain starts Welcome speech...

"The local time is 10pm, the weather is currently 32 degrees. Malaysia is a beutiful country we welcome you and jope you enjoy your stay... I would also remin you that Drug Smuggling carries a Maditory death sentance, thank you"

It was about then I started to shit myself as all I could think about was that I had just chucked clothes into my Pack without ever thinking to check any pockets. <left in a hurry, did'nt wash my clothes!! 8( >

Going through customs, a 4ft Muslim Lady with a head scarf and an Ouzie over her shoulder <I'd never seen that before!!> cought my attention, she made eye contact with me so I walked over to the table and went to hand her my pack that I'd just collected. But luckily she just smiled and waved me through.

As soon as I got into the Hotel I checked my bags. The only thing I found was a lighter that the base of it stank of Buds in a Cargo Pocket. heh heh, don't think they'd have got me on that, but I would'nt want to find out!!

I think it all comes down to confidence. I know that if I had of Knowingly been doing wrong the Guilty and shit scared look on my face would have got me stopped for suuuure!!

In conclusion. Don;t smuggle drugs and Wash you damn clothes before a trip!! <grin>

res said:
Ehehe I love Adelaide.

Two of the largest bong/pipe/paraphenalia shops in town are located less than 50m from each other and even shorter distance to the Hindley St Police station..

It represents a laid back attitude towards the bong in SA. I was once caught with my mates in town with about a gram of high quality bud on me.. He took the bag, smelt it, said "ahh good stuff" and then proceeded to put the bag in his pocket and walk off smiling.

Hehe, yeah there's a bong shop like 3 or 4 shops up from the police station in my QLD town (which is on the nsw border.)

MunchMan77 said:
Drug Smuggling carries a Maditory death sentance

I somehow dont think they would fall for the "I forgot it was on me" speech 8o