• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Scary sensation after shooting up today...

siq

Bluelighter
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal, Segoe UI, Segoe WP, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]So today I shot up and something happened that hadn't before. Im not a vet at this so gimme a break. When the dope started to kick in I got this very overwhelming hot feeling followed by a prickly feeling that started in my spine and filtered through my entire body, even my eyes. Like someone was poking me with a billion little needles. It actually kinda hurt. I freaked out for about 10-20 seconds before it went away. Felt as if i just shot up fkin bleach or something[/FONT]:?[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal, Segoe UI, Segoe WP, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]. There was really nothing new to my process. At first i thought it was an allergic reaction to the new type of alky swabs i was using. So I switched but the same thing happened the second time. Anyway, besides that the the dope is really good and it didnt happen the first couple times i shot it. So im not sure whats going on? Anyone ever experience this? Thanks[/FONT]

i shot similar shit less of it most likely though .05-.08, how much black did you shoot, also mine was chrysalis, looking a lot like shards though more robust at the base the point was fractured in half though one half didn't protrude more than another (from my memory, this was a long time ago. I shot it in the vain on the side of my wrist and my whole forearm started burning within 3-5 seconds and my hand through my upper wrist, maybe my forearm though less severely, after about 10 seconds of burning gradually grew into tingling prickling almost unbearable situation, though it didn't go anywhere the i.v fluid didn't directly flow through my veins. but then again, i did a lot less than you most likely, it certainly didn't affect my spine, i did feel a tenseness in my whole body however, now that i think about it, like a tightening of muscles, maybe not, it could of been me tightening from pain. the whole ordeal, the tingling (prickling) lasted probably 25-30 seconds and tapered off at a quicker pass and the burning last longer 40-55 seconds and slowly tapered off, i clearly remember at the end a slight burning in my body and thinking what the fuck was that, pcp! (oh how i was wrong how i love that drug oh) obviously it wasn't i wasn't tripping nuts or anything but the uninformed tripper i was was willing to be lame any bad cut on pcp, another side note, the chrysalis dissolved in water quickly and from the way they dissolved id believe it right to assume they'd role in a piph well, and i would of, maybe could of avoided the harmful feelings aswell, but i had not a piph and so i used a dirty needle i found on the ground which i at this point no longer condone.

No, you're referring to an antihistamine drug.

I mean histamine reactions, which are common with opiate/opioid use, especially certain ones like morphine.
If a batch of heroin gives especially bad histamine reactions, it can be attributable to the presence of certain active alkaloids being present in the mix (such as unreacted morphine).
It could also be due to a physiological variable of some kind.
I really don't know a lot about black tar, so i can't comment much further. But what the OP describes sounds like a class histamine reaction to IVing certain opiates.

Sounds like histamine. I sometimes get such bad histamine release from amphetamine i feel like my skins under chemical warfare and i take a shower and it doesnt wash away.

You might want to consider using less and potentially considering theraputic doses ie 1 tab of benadyrl for flushing and maybe having a plan incase you go into shock or opiate respitory failure. If your body releases huge amounts of histmine from either irritating chemicals or heroin or bacteria it can block your airway from swelling.

You might benefit from having a opiate antagonist and if you live arround people where they can get it and know how to use it and identify a opiate overdose

Also how to identify shock from infections and when to get help because it really messes with your head and ive gotten so sick i was unaware of how sick i was till i thought i was dying i let it get so bad

No, you're referring to an antihistamine drug.

I mean histamine reactions, which are common with opiate/opioid use, especially certain ones like morphine.
If a batch of heroin gives especially bad histamine reactions, it can be attributable to the presence of certain active alkaloids being present in the mix (such as unreacted morphine).
It could also be due to a physiological variable of some kind.
I really don't know a lot about black tar, so i can't comment much further. But what the OP describes sounds like a class histamine reaction to IVing certain opiates.
then what happened in my case that wasn't heroin but I got the same symptoms

Basically picture your body as coated in tiny little key slots. Plant alkaloids or symthetic drugs if they look like those key slots can go and enter those like a lock and key. This is your bodys defence mechanism against poisoning. Normally id be adaptive because before when hummans had to hunf and gather food the people who ate just a few poisonous berries but then vommited them quickly up felt dxtreme heat and dyscomfort where much better off than somone who could eat poison for food without feeling so sick. However, now the same chemical sensors that used to protect us from eating bad food can cause extreme sickness when exposed to important medical drugs , recreational drugs, and herbs.