Scary music for Halloween

Last time I did some DJing for a Halloween party I went /w this kinda sound:

not scary per se, but the deep bass makes it fun to dance to and still pretty fitting for Halloween,
this track especially has the entire 'crazy scientist' theme going, it was my opener

This is the creepiest song I've ever heard, and very under appreciated as one of the first true doom metal/downer rock songs.

It actually got pretty high on the billboard charts in 1971 and was pulled from the airwaves because people complained about the lyrics which are about a plane crash.

I also heard that supposedly U.S. troops in Vietnam used it to scare away the Viet Cong at night so they could get a good night's sleep and that all the sirens in the music and the whole creepy vibe of it all actually did keep them away. People said they didn't know if you'd be more scared if you did or didn't understand the lyrics. Although overall it's not off their best album which IMO is their first one:

HTjJP33l.jpg

i snapped that when the Misfits were playing the song Halloween....last show i saw before the plandemic

Limp Bizkit Still Sucks drops today. Not sure if it's a good buy. But the song Dad Vibes is good and stuff.