• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Scared of cocaine

Coke makes me a sweaty prangy mess these days, whether it's darkweb nice pure stuff or not. Barely worth it anymore

As long as you're not beginning to dwell on the aesthetics of the sweaty / oiled male body.

Yeah it's decent stuff. It isn't top drawer pearl, probably around 75% ish. Got some benzocaine cut in there though. That being said, it is pretty strong. I've had lab tested (energy control) 92% flake in the past and I found it a bit much. Anymore than a match stick line and you are sweating like fuck. At least with this stuff you don't get super fucked really quickly.

Also, does anyone here have experience with Dihydrocodeine? Been on it for pain for the last 5 days, around 120 - 150mg a day .Last dose was this evening. I shouldn't have any problems with stopping immediately should I? I heard it is stronger than codeine so was wondering about withdrawals etc....

My address is....

JJ

EDIT: sorry, but your profile pic is scaring me MUCH MORE than your delicious eight-ball!

i will say that out of most of the drugs i have taken, cocaine is one that scares me slightly more than say taking MDMA. guess its an age thing tho, as im 32 and more worried about health now than say when i was 21

Coke makes me a sweaty prangy mess these days, whether it's darkweb nice pure stuff or not. Barely worth it anymore

The good stuff is best used sparingly, ideally a couple of drinks into a night out and no more than 3 or 4 decent lines. The problem with binging indoors at home is that the sketchy paranoia builds up and the high diminishes.

It's a pretty boring drug to do on your own also.

Well I solved the problem. Gave the rest of it to my mate for just under an ounce of weed. I came to this conclusion after having a few glasses of wine this evening, and then the 8 ball came out. After a few hours, I thought fuck this and traded it.

I feel so much better its unreal. I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Moral of story, don't buy more coke than you intend to use.
I like your avatar/ profile pic

Cocaine is a weird drug. Personally, I think it highly overrated, and straight up dopamine-y drugs don't really agree with me. I was in love with mephedrone until I stopped experiencing the serotonin effects and got more of the dopamine effects..

This means I can have the occasional tiny line of coke when someone else suggests buying some, but never crave it.

But I know people who pretty much have to have it if they're out drinking, and they'll happily get through at least a gram a night @ >£80 a gram.

Cocaine is a weird drug. Personally, I think it highly overrated, and straight up dopamine-y drugs don't really agree with me. I was in love with mephedrone until I stopped experiencing the serotonin effects and got more of the dopamine effects..

This means I can have the occasional tiny line of coke when someone else suggests buying some, but never crave it.

But I know people who pretty much have to have it if they're out drinking, and they'll happily get through at least a gram a night @ >£80 a gram.
I feel similar I've had a gram for a few months I do a line here and there if I'm drinking my nerves can't handle it if I'm 100% sober

I really hate coke. Love the first few hours. Benzos help alot i guess. Just hate that strung out feeling

Last edited:
Cocaine: Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid....

(Your mileage may vary, I get palpitations just reading the word....)

Man i think my mdpv binges back in the day fucked my love for stims up. Love the first hour then its just palpitation city for the rest of the night. Valiums helping for sure. cud do with some temazepam tho i think 😁

I take Amphetamin every day since 8 years for my ADHD. I never felt a comedown (the reason for it is I guess the lowamount per day: 22,5 mg). I also never had a bad comedown with Cocaine, after a binge (right now I am) I also have no big cravings - i think, hmmmm , a line now would be nice but it's okay when I already did the last one. After sleeping i feel a bit drowsy, a bit foggy in my brain but nothing else - yeah, everybody is different...

JJ

I'm a weirdo I have a gram for about 2 mounts maby longer if I don't have work and feel like drinking ill do a couple lines but it away and drink more with my record player, if it was a diffrent drug like opiates benzo or adderal it would be gone, plus my nerves aren't the best I can't do snow if I'm 100% sober I get fidigity/ nervous

I'm a weirdo I have a gram for about 2 mounts maby longer if I don't have work and feel like drinking ill do a couple lines but it away and drink more with my record player, if it was a diffrent drug like opiates benzo or adderal it would be gone, plus my nerves aren't the best I can't do snow if I'm 100% sober I get fidigity/ nervous

Really? Nervous? How much are you taking per line (mgs) and how good is the stuff? Small amounts normally calm people and make them more concious and focussing. But again: everybody is different...

JJ

Really? Nervous? How much are you taking per line (mgs) and how good is the stuff? Small amounts normally calm people and make them more concious and focussing. But again: everybody is different...

JJ
I would say nervous, I have a anxiety disorder it's good shit, 1 drink and I'm ready for a line, if i was hanging with friends we would finish it I'm not stingy with my drugs when I hang with the homies,

Okay, I know what you are talking about. When I binge at home like now it is a totally different feeling. When I'm out with friends and we are drinking, too, then I totally change and I don't like it. Everybody including me is soooo important and I have to talk to everybody and so on...

The next day then I am ashamed like hell when I think of all the stupid shit I've said and done.

JJ

I is possible. i have coke-binges that last for days and when it's over - it's over. I also never felt bad the next day after a binge. Bit drowsy perhaps and headache (but the headyche comes from smoking a lot of Cigs and drinking less when I'm on Cocaine. There are a lot more substances that are "cardiotoxic". It's always up to the amount you take.

But no, you will not die from a few lines of cocaine. And if you try it or no (i guess you are an adult and can make your decisions by yourself), this is a question you have to answer to yourself.

You will not be automatically addicted, and never physically. It's a brainfucking drug, and the craving is an asshole but... no. If you are psychologically healthy enough it will not murder you and you will for sure be surprised how this drug works. Most people feel nothing the first time. A big Jay you'll feel more.

I don't know what I should tell you more - it's up to you. We're not here to decide whether anybody should take any drug or not.

JJ

I have never been dependent on powder. I’ve used it countless times on many binges. And I would always feel bad—like in a guilty kind of way—afterwards. But it never developed into any kind of habit.

Now, I did end up becoming a daily crack user and still am. But even though I’ve always had good access to powder and used it many times (even IVing it some of the time), it never had a real long term appeal to me, it’s too intense of a drug.

I can handle it and enjoy it for 10 mins after blasting a rock, but sniffing coke all day makes me feel out of my mind.

Cocaine does not have an especially high propensity to cause arrhythmia in your classic vtach/tdp drop-dead without warning (which I have experienced from loperamide). Instead it tends to cause heart block which tends to be on the mild side as far as arrhythmias go andthe Progression to death is often long.