• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting Say something you can't say to their face

❤️ @ tubgirl. Wish you were available to cut off my ex’s fingers so he couldn’t play bass anymore.

Youre a coward who can't face the fact you have fucked up constantly and screwed many over. Anyone stupid enough to pretend otherwise and play along have no ethics.

you are a fail, suck on it and suffer.

I wish someone would like me for more than just my dick.

He tried to get into me and I said no. You would just go mad anyway. And somehow it would be my fault. You invite your friends over that I don't want here. Get to fuck 🙂 I'm moving tomorrow and you will have to reel it in or I am out blackmail or no

You value items as an end rather than a means to an end. It is repulsive to me. I hope one day you no longer have that hunger.

I wish you would stop looking at me with rose lenses and notice my red flags. Stop making me a sweet soft girl. I can handle myself, I’m independent, I like working, I hate having to explain myself all the time. You care but don’t see beyond my skin. I wish our convos weren’t sex based most of the time.
In the same sense I’m sorry I’m not the girl you see me to be, you are very sweet and you just want that back. I don’t know why I’m angry with your affection.

Thank you for all that you do. I wouldn't want to live life without you.

I wasnt ready to face my sexuality back then. Overpowering those shrooms was easy but it took 2 years of wasted time after that.... like it always does.

Your problem is pathological my dude.

Everybody that looks after you is fucked up in one way or another - we all are - they just pretend like they aren't because they're at work. We lie to you because you insist we play this comfort game you designed, but truth and lies always overlap somewhere. I tell you that you're amazing because I have to and that means my heart isn't in it, but you are amazing.