• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting Say something you can't say to their face

1) Learn what you need to it ask for help. What is wrong with you?
2) you’re kind of a bitch, but you get things done. I can live with that. 😕

Why can't you see me for who I am instead of who I could've been? I've been a bit unlucky is all and how do you know you wouldn't be the same way, as it really dents the self-esteem and truly hurts me that you can't help but to have an air of betterness about you - because you are healthier? at the same time I know you just care about me and want the best forr us all - it's just a bit counterproductive as I am always feeling like the burden.

Nassty pock-pock chickenheads
chicken GIF

I’m laughing my ass off at the clingy, insecure and drama-craving girlfriend you began “dating” mere days after we broke up. Her personality is the epitome of the character type you’ve always claimed you cannot stand in a partner.

It’s hilarious that you speak about planning your marriage and spending your lives together, yet after 7 months, you’ve never met in person. You’ve rarely spoken by phone due to the lack of cell service where you’re staying with (step)Mommie. In one month’s time alone, after being together for 5 months, you broke up with her twice, not responding to her pleas to write back for a total of 11 days.

It’s also crazy that your soulmate hasn’t filed for divorce and she comes with a 12 year old daughter. You’ve said numerous times that you’re glad your kid is grown as you’re done raising and living with kids.

The fact that she’s 100% sober might be a tad problematic for your future, after all, you finish off a handle of Beam every 36 hours. You’ve wisely told her you don’t like to drink much, though, sticking only to “fancy IPAs”, and only 2, at most, per night.

Lastly, she is upset you haven’t told any of your friends that you are now in love with her and we broke up. You also have no pics of her on Facebook and still have a few of me. I cannot imagine why you are avoiding sharing your happy news, after all your futures together look so bright! 💋💍😍

To get a girl you like, to like you is an art form that feels satisfying when executed. To get a girl to fall in love with you who showed interest in you before is still an art. The main thing is that she remembers your name

Summer memories

You sucked my cock,
Choked on it.
I spanked your balls.
I had you lick my ass.
I should have made you
swallow my cum and piss.

You really don’t know how to behave like a professional. It’s sad.

Your weakness is infectious, thanks. Try again, harder next time, if there is one.

Fuck you and shut up....

Stop talking it's not that when you are in a mood like every week

Please stop taking these drugs, I know you just want to be numb but you’re killing me and I love you too much to tell you it’s wrong