• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting Say something you can't say to their face

I said it directly, you did not listen. I tried politely. I tried patiently. I tried loudly, then tried any way I could to make you listen

I took it personally that you were so incompetent to be honest. You made things personal and skewed the narrative to once again hide your flaws.

It was not personal, given that people far better than me have cut their losses and not looked back, you don't seem to have noticed.

Now, because I need a job and for that reason alone, I trudge into that place that will go down the gurgler, work too many hours as the staff that left took their experience with them. My enthusiasm has gone. The intent on doing what needs done, all gone.

Im not saying you are evil, just pathetic and hopeless, theres no need to ever speak to you .

You stupid fucking jealous bitch. I don’t think I’ve conversed with someone so unqualified in a long time so that’s saying something.

I actually resent you deeply, but if youre too fucking stupid to get it before last night, you can probably tell. Dont you dare imply me getting raped , “I put myself there” cause i was partying again. Pussy bitch.

And all the kther shit. I have an unbelieveable bag to drop off and dknt knkw where to begin.

Please, tell me again about how fuckin virtuous you are and why I need "to settle down" and I will get ****** gang of wannabe-bikers to run a train on you

I'm too scared of the future now, everything seems dark. I really miss you, you made me a better person and I felt protected and loved I sometimes feel your 'light' or 'presence' or whatever that feeling is. I hope it is you. If it is it really helps me to just survive. I wonder what you would make of it all now. Love you always. And I'm sorry for my antics that caused you grief back then, you were such a good person through and through and always seen the good in me and people in general. I remember our first date and how we both spoke about this but I have lost that outlook upon the way. I wish you were here so we could cuddle and watch TV or something like when we felt like we both had taken Mandy watching that documentary about 90's acid house etc but we were both sober 😯😁😁😁💓💓💓💓 the reincarnation of a certain artist I will forever be in 😍 ok miss you, just wanted to let you know babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There's nothing I wouldn't say to my S/O. Is that the point of this thread, specifically, or is it for everyone? Anyone, this isn't for my wife. This is for someone else.

Fuck you for loving me so much when I was young and cute, then abandoning me when I became a "troubled" adult.

Fuck you for calling gay people perverts when you know damn well I am bisexual. I'm sorry I'm not repressed like you.

Fuck you for being disappointed in me. How am I supposed to be as successful as you were? Not everybody on the planet can be in the top 1%. I help people for a living. I am there when people die. I have endured sadness that you will never understand. You made more money than I ever will. That doesn't make you a better person than me.

I feel sorry for you, throwing away your children because of drugs... but thank you for showing me what not to do with my own kids. I will always be there for them, because you were never there for me.

Fuck you for still expecting me to behave in a particular way around certain guests. I'm not your puppet. You can't dress me up and take photos of me like some kind of fucking prize pig. You should be proud of your son for who he is.

I hate the fact that I still care what you think sometimes.

I'm sorry that your father loved your brother more than he loved you, but please stop telling me this story. You clearly love my brothers more than you love me.

Fuck you for allowing your issues with me to interfere with your relationship with my kids.

Fuck you Dad.

I wish you could make me feel special for one day, just one. Not even on my birthday or our anniversary have you ever bothered, like not even a small card or anything. The only time was when you were in jail and wrote to me. Or at the bare minimum can we keep things at a reasonable communication level without all the shouting and tantrums every other day. It's lonely and I'm just starting to realise that this is all I'll ever get from you. I will start flirting with my German friend you banned me from talking to as I am so lonely and just angry. For what though? I won't be jumping in to any relationship after this shit storm. I wish you would at least try and get it together FFS I don't even want anyone else but you and I don't know why at this point. I just hope you won't do anything daft the day I disappear for good and it hurts me but you know yourself that my pain physical and emotional isn't enough to make you re-assess things. I feel small but one day I will be better and I will never look back, I just wish it was different, but you will still blame me for making you miserable when I try my absolute hardest to support and please you emotionally, financially and sexually.

Never chap my door again and ask me for anymore favours/playing the guilt trip card in fact don't come fucking near me.... My friend told me what you did to her but she asked me to keep it a secret. Fuckin' BEASTY cunt. You are lucky she should press charges.

I wish I were more like you. But I am not anything like you, I have a temper and can't see much point in spending energy tip toeing around people who didn't deserve the time .

But you did. And it didn't matter.

The day you gave up and walked out never to return again, the fact that happened and it was only us that even mentioned you going says it all.

I miss you. A lot. I let you down, probably could have done better to help.

But i didn't and I'm sorry.

I hope to see you again when you come back home.

Your right your chronic depression effects me a lot. My life and light is dimmed by YOUR sadness and hopelessness. I try to shine brighter to light the way forward but it is exhausting. Sometimes your focusing only on the negative makes me so feel totally overwhelmed I get angry and don't know what to do with that anger. But I know its not your fault...its a condition you can't control. There is never a good time for this conversation...
because sharing these things with you when your down would just push you down further. And when your up.. I just want to enjoy it and not rock the boat.