• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids saving urine for later

Status
Not open for further replies.

kratomman420

Bluelighter
yup, doing exactly what the title says, so im concentrating the urine as much as possible, and freezing it for atleast a month in my freezer in my garage which never gets open and as a result is like at most 0 degrees, do you guys think itll still be ok for drug testing a month or months from now? its also air tight if that matters,

please serious answers, throw some others in there to, i mean this thread is about urine, cant be completely serious

btw i am most definately NOT KIDDING AT ALL, i think its a 18 panel urine test if that matters, then its sent to a lab afterward, and im wanting all the drugs im prescribed metabolites to be intact in the urine atleast a month later, or its useless

ps i have a VERY willing brother who said he would take everything im prescribed for 3 days and nothing else for 7 days before that and then give me his urine (he just wants to get high for 3 days), should i do that instead?

This will prob get closed as dt questions aren't allowed but I will say that option B sounds better.

Buy synthetic urine.

This won't work for him as he said he needs the metabolites of his prescribed drugs to be in the urine. Yeah, as long as you keep it frozen it shouldn't degrade much at all. But yeah this is gonna get closed as it's against the rules to discuss drug testing. Good luck. <edit>Oh, I just saw the second option, as long as the drugs are safe for him to take, and as long as he gets to the right levels in his system, that would work as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.