• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Poetry Sat Down To Just Write.....

xxfreak187xx

Bluelighter
....And this is what came out....

Here we go. Yet again pure poison and negativity comes flooding in, drenching reality with it's sticky aura which has been manufactured and produced by those around ud. Unwarranted and Unforgiving. These positions of power come with no good intent nor any solid purpose and what we have left will slowly be eaten away. Chipped from the soul we host and engulfing the things we care for most.
Resistance gains no ground as this battle is already lost, stalling the inevitable will greatly increase the cost. Acceptance at this point seems the answer, letting go by giving in. Finding comfort in knowing this eternity shall begin.....

NO ACCEPTANCE. Not from my end. Not lying down to be trampled upon Not allowing myself to be tossed around. A fight I will lose ultimately being beaten broken bloody and bruised and with a war waging Im certain that my history will be erased and be no more, but, what I know to be absolute is that all I do, all I put forth and put out will always be true. To myself. To the ones I love. My ashes will scatter, happily watching from above.
06-19-21​
xF187x​