SARMs

Abject

Bluelighter
Hi there
I was just wondering if you keep your gains from SARMs or if it's akin to classic steroids?
And do they/any increase strength/muscular endurance or simply encourage growth?

They will work on androgen receptors just like steroids. So the gains will behave the same way.

S4 (the one that fucks with your vision) sucks, the vision problems just make you keep having panic attacks.

The rest are decent but you'll get more from aas.

I like s4 a lot. I've gone up to 125mg and the vision sides werent THAT bad. I leave for the methadone clinic at 4am when it's pitch Black outside. I need to sit in my car for 5 mins b4 I leave so my eyes have time to adjust...no biggie. The yellow tint you get used to.

Lgd IME is the most powerful sarm when bulking... The gains were comparable to my first 6 weeks on 750mg of test e. S4 best sarm by far for cutting... Lee priest was said to use it in all his cutting cycles.

I like s4 a lot. I've gone up to 125mg and the vision sides werent THAT bad. I leave for the methadone clinic at 4am when it's pitch Black outside. I need to sit in my car for 5 mins b4 I leave so my eyes have time to adjust...no biggie. The yellow tint you get used to.

Lgd IME is the most powerful sarm when bulking... The gains were comparable to my first 6 weeks on 750mg of test e. S4 best sarm by far for cutting... Lee priest was said to use it in all his cutting cycles.
I couldn't take s4, felt like I was going blind, sunlight, all the lights on and I culd barely see

And the gains weren't much either. Didn't do much for strength (but I was cutting). But my endurance went up.

Eventually I'd like to try ostarine/lgd4033 whatever else good they cook up, but am not currently looking for them.

Tbh of the so called 'light' stuff I got the most from a tbol only cycle (yes yes orals only blah blah), strength went way up, mass to, I was heavier but had that 3d delt look people on aas often get. And I lost almost nothing during pct (which I half assed since I cut the nolva to two weeks and dose to 20 mg because it mate me feel like shit) and after. Not suggesting anyone do that but...

They aren't technically SARMS, though they often get grouped in with them, but I've had great and lasting results from cardarine/gw-501516 and Ibutamoren/mk-677 when cutting. I don't get any negative sides either and they increase my endurance and help me to recover faster.

Aren't you afraid of the cancer thing with gw? Sure we're not rats and take less, but I couldn't.

The amounts it took to produce those carcinogenic effects were astronomically high... So, no, not really. Of course it is something to be concerned with, and not something I'm running regularly, but also not so alarming that I'm unwilling to use it from time to time.

I ran LGD two summers ago and when compared with actual steroids, LGD was very weak.

I'm convinced that a lot of the social media people coming out as SARMs users are using real gear and just saying that they are on SARMs.

I'm convinced that a lot of the social media people coming out as SARMs users are using real gear and just saying that they are on SARMs.

I can confirm this to be true from a number of faux-natural instagram athletes that I know lol. It's the easiest way to justify suddenly gaining a whole ton of muscle 'legitimately' ;)

SARMs are pretty dam good imo. I've run a good couple of cycles of 10mg LGD 4033 and 25mg mk677.

The problem is most of the SARMs are badly underdosed. I'd expect them to carry side effects like steroids at higher doses.

People keep comparing them to steroids but the doses of SARMs are low. There's a guy Tony Huge who did 40mg LGD 4033 injected and claims it was like a gram of testosterone.

Osterine sounds the most likely to end up as a prescription drug.