Sarms? What exactly are they? Can someone please inform me?

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
They have sounded interesting to me before but are they a form of real steroids? What would side-effects be? Is it worth trying?

Selective androgen receptor modulators, they're literally more selective in what they target than classical steroids, big plus imo is that they can be used orally too. I'd also like to know more though, information here is kinda sparse regarding the use of some of these substances.

I have some ostarine, cardarine, mk-677 and rad-140 lying around, but haven't touched any of them yet.

Selective androgen receptor modulators, they're literally more selective in what they target than classical steroids, big plus imo is that they can be used orally too. I'd also like to know more though, information here is kinda sparse regarding the use of some of these substances.

I have some ostarine, cardarine, mk-677 and rad-140 lying around, but haven't touched any of them yet.

I definitely wouldn’t call the information basis of SEID limited, many people, including myself but others are even more educated than me on these topics.

The best thing about SEID is people are talking from their personal experience using these substances, which in my opinion is much more valuable than some article or medical study. While I do appreciate scholarly medical journals, personal experience is incredibly valuable.

A lot of people, including myself, are skeptical of SARMs because of the lack of data and length of their availability on the market. These are newer substances without the time tested results and side effects shown of traditional steroids.

Personally I used LGD 4033 for a few weeks and it gave me terrible headaches and it made me feel off. I ended up throwing it out.

If I was going to recommend a SARM to someone it would be MK-677, which is shown to boost natural HGH production. Some studies have shown potential increases in cancer risk associated with SARMs, so research and use caution.

I also found Cardarine to be an interesting SARM.

Many high level college and professional athletes have tested positive for SARMs like ligandrol, ostarine, cardarine.. so chances are if high level athletes are using these substances, they do have drastic potential to increase strength, endurance, athletic performance, etc.

Personally in my opinion nothing can compare to testosterone and I believe it has less side effects than any SARM.

If one is serious and wishes to use SARMs I would suggest blood tests and liver values to be observed because some studies show possible liver damage, which makes sense because other oral steroids are known to carry that same risk (like anadrol / superdrol ).

if you decide to try them I would do it during a heavy working out period and for no more than 6-8 weeks. The problem is even SARMs can shut down natural testosterone production causing a period of recovery after one stops using them.

Best of luck

I was just curious because a vendor was talking so positively about it but ok, I have no immediate plans to try any. My liver is already to be safe with because of all it already has had to endure. I am going to try testosterone sooner or later though because I drink so much and whether you believe it or not, alcohol converts a small part of testosterone into estrogen. Don't worry, I'm still straight though.

I definitely wouldn’t call the information basis of SEID limited, many people, including myself but others are even more educated than me on these topics.

The best thing about SEID is people are talking from their personal experience using these substances, which in my opinion is much more valuable than some article or medical study. While I do appreciate scholarly medical journals, personal experience is incredibly valuable.

A lot of people, including myself, are skeptical of SARMs because of the lack of data and length of their availability on the market. These are newer substances without the time tested results and side effects shown of traditional steroids.

Personally I used LGD 4033 for a few weeks and it gave me terrible headaches and it made me feel off. I ended up throwing it out.

If I was going to recommend a SARM to someone it would be MK-677, which is shown to boost natural HGH production. Some studies have shown potential increases in cancer risk associated with SARMs, so research and use caution.

I also found Cardarine to be an interesting SARM.

Many high level college and professional athletes have tested positive for SARMs like ligandrol, ostarine, cardarine.. so chances are if high level athletes are using these substances, they do have drastic potential to increase strength, endurance, athletic performance, etc.

Personally in my opinion nothing can compare to testosterone and I believe it has less side effects than any SARM.

If one is serious and wishes to use SARMs I would suggest blood tests and liver values to be observed because some studies show possible liver damage, which makes sense because other oral steroids are known to carry that same risk (like anadrol / superdrol ).

if you decide to try them I would do it during a heavy working out period and for no more than 6-8 weeks. The problem is even SARMs can shut down natural testosterone production causing a period of recovery after one stops using them.

Best of luck
Pretty much nailed everything I was gonna say. Just wanted to state that mk677 and cardarine aren't really sarms as they don't interact with the androgen receptor.
I'm iffy about them as was stated due to lack of long term research while steroids have been tried and true for over half a century. The other big issue is the shutdown. Not just your testosterone but endogenous estrogen production as well. Good way to end up with low estrogen symptoms which are not fun. I feel they have a place for use with women as the dosing protocol would be closer to clinical doses so side effects are predictable and they dont have to worry about virilization.
My experience is with lgd-4033 and s4 for sarms and mk677 and cardarine. The sarms were lackluster for the cost but mk677 works well for a gh secretagogue when coupled with insulin and of course aas. The cardarine improved my cardio and blood lipid values and fasting blood glucose and works well for both bulking and cutting.

Thank you for all the information. I realise I still need to learn a whole lot about this stuff. What about creatine? Is it worth anything? A friend of mine used it but wasn't very satisfied with the results. But that he was a complete alcoholic might have something to do with it. I don't know.

Thank you for all the information. I realise I still need to learn a whole lot about this stuff. What about creatine? Is it worth anything? A friend of mine used it but wasn't very satisfied with the results. But that he was a complete alcoholic might have something to do with it. I don't know.
It's probably the most tested supplement. Idk how true it is but there seems to be responders and nonresponders. Some get a pretty good boost out of it and others don't. I got a bit out of it for what it's worth. Cheap as chips too, don't go all fancy and just get the monohydrate as it seems to be the most effective and don't worry about loading and cycling it etc. Just stick with the 5g a day

I could find a lot of articles like you said, but when I searched on here for some of those substances there were only a few topics where they were discussed. Good info in it though, but more is always welcome.

And yeah the liver injuries scare me as well. Both testolone and ligandrol are kinda suspect in that regard, best to abstain from most if not all recreational drugs during these cycles I guess, which will be an insurmountable task for me almost, lol. I really only use weed daily and can abstain from everything else just fine, but even weed still affects liver enzymes, so who knows how it will interact.

Stuff like this is nasty to read.
Drug‐Induced Liver Injury by Selective Androgenic Receptor Modulators:

Wouldn't hurt to load up on some milkthistle and n-acetylcysteine just to be sure.

I could find a lot of articles like you said, but when I searched on here for some of those substances there were only a few topics where they were discussed. Good info in it though, but more is always welcome.

And yeah the liver injuries scare me as well. Both testolone and ligandrol are kinda suspect in that regard, best to abstain from most if not all recreational drugs during these cycles I guess, which will be an insurmountable task for me almost, lol. I really only use weed daily and can abstain from everything else just fine, but even weed still affects liver enzymes, so who knows how it will interact.

Stuff like this is nasty to read.
Drug‐Induced Liver Injury by Selective Androgenic Receptor Modulators:

Wouldn't hurt to load up on some milkthistle and n-acetylcysteine just to be sure.
Just don't be an idiot about your dosing and what else you take with it and you'll be fine. In contest prep we run shit like halotestin, Winstrol, and anadrol for a few weeks, the Winstrol for like 10 weeks total on top of tren etc and we're fine. The NAC can be helpful but don't underestimate your liver lol. Basically I'd say just avoid alcohol and Tylenol if possible.

They have sounded interesting to me before but are they a form of real steroids? What would side-effects be? Is it worth trying?

There's a company in the UK that has a big range of them. And some really detailed articles - which is a good place to start.

There's a company in the UK that has a big range of them. And some really detailed articles - which is a good place to start.
Just be mindful, if a site that sells stuff is giving you information on said stuff, it's gonna be aimed at trying to sell the product and the information source is thus biased as they have something to gain.

Just be mindful, if a site that sells stuff is giving you information on said stuff, it's gonna be aimed at trying to sell the product and the information source is thus biased as they have something to gain.

Hey. Yeah that's a good point - got to be vigilant of suppliers, especially on grey area products. Wouldn't have shared the link if I hadn't used them before and trusted them.